Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Community Guidelines

Community Guidelines

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. sometimes bots or maybe some random report could get an account banned. seems like out of nowhere, but the community wants to help for appeal but what if they arent getting heard? what if they were just brushed under the rug and not looked upon? how serious are things being taken into account? What is one streamer to All of Twitch?

The Community should be able to help the streamer push for an appeal, push to be seen, to be noticed. Answers need answering, we are all people too, Small streamers, big streamers, we should be equal for support. But…

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You are experiencing a backlash regarding your nonsensical attire rules because you are so out of touch. Drop them, modern platforms must be the bastions of free expression and not support outrageous suppression of expression.

The only restriction necessary to comply with general law is that no one under the age of 18 is allowed to expose themselves in a ****** manner. You might try to restrict content to underage users but frankly, those users interested in such content will get it and it will not appeal to those not interested. Those interested in such content are merely expressing their…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. So me and my friend have been wanting to play together on stream but she is an adult and I am a minor so due to you guidelines we have not been able to could this please be changed abit like you have to be over thirteen or something for it to be allowed because if you can watch it what is the difference. There really is not one so you contradict you own rules when you allow minors to watch someone curse but then when you go to play with them they get in trouble it just make no…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Why don't you mix the 'Watch Parties' service and Amazon Prime Music together?

It's a service in Twitch in joint with Amazon Prime Music
    so that the Creator could play a music and the only way the viewers can
    listen to the music is by registering through their own Amazon Prime account.

I'm going to call this 'Tune Parties'.

For people that just listen to music during stream, the streamer plays music on the
    'Tune Parties', and viewers have a option to hop in just like the current 'Watch Parties' service.

However, in case of streams of music creators who…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. So some friends and I have a huge passion for the outdoors and hunting. We were thinking of starting a live stream hunting channel, but I am not sure if it breaks any rules? It would be done in a safe educational way and no offense or unlawful acts would be displayed.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please unban Ice Poseidon. He is no longer an "IRL" streamer, and has grown up from his past rise to fame. If unbanned I will be a constant sub if his.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. people change over time. I am not even totally sure why i was banned at twitch/bobbywip dont you think after 4 years i deserve at least that? why do you black list people from the support section. 4 years of ban for literally 0 offences this is a joke. And im sure theres 100,000 otehr people JUST like me who were taken out by some over zealous moderator....

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Here's what:
    Streamer A, Man, presumed straight, plays a modded game, gets a ban for a few seconds of in-game nip slips that he wasn't aware of and he even averted the view to try to abide by the terms.

Meanwhile:
    Streamer B, Twitchthot (Woman), dresses in langerie, does dance, spreads her and in front of the cam for ALMOST A MINUTE AND MORE, and she gets a slap on the wrist and a 3 day ban. She also has an "OnlyFans" account of sorts where she sells herself like a cheap .

That's unacceptable conduct on Twitch Staff. Streamer…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. So I've been fed up with "Just Chatting" category as it's been loaded mostly with half naked chicks, it is what it is I get that the money flows, none of my reports been checked - no one cares as long as the money keeps on going.
    Sadly it's so sad yet funny that someone already made 9gag post about it https://9gag.com/gag/amPLe04 - now you do what you want with your platform, I recommend on moving just chatting out of twitch.tv to IDK *.tv - you guys seem to forgot the base foundation of twitch - for gamers by gamers.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Children watch your creators and I've come across some Chanel's that are showing more than they should, doing ****** acts on different equipment things that shouldn't be within a streaming platform such as twitch! When did twitch become the new onlyfans?! YOU REALLY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THESE "CREATORS" ARE PUTTING ON YOUR PLATFORM!!! MY SON ADORES TWITCH BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. on one channel I am being singled out above all others saying "you need to subscribe"
    the thing is I have supported the persons channel with a gift using paypal but this broadcaster either does not remember or ignored the support I provided. I also bought a tee shirt at close to $30 for a total of $80 in support. I just sent him a copy of the paypal transaction.
    so I am recommending that you add to your Community guidelines that content creators are not to single out and harass people on there cat. I have already had to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The name is offensive to people with Tourette's and Schizophrenia.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pretty simple actually. With the new Steam policies about getting more NSFW games and more Illusion Games SFW versions in the same platform, i'm sure that list is pretty outdated and needs more games getting banned. (Koikatsu: Party is SFW if you don't include a specific patch from the official game to be NSFW).
    And not more sexually, high gruesome or extreme violence should be there too, Hatred is the best example nowadays and isn't include in the list. Postal 2 isn't neccesary for being more ironic & sartastic rather than polemic because yes.
    Games being bad and only popular…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello Twitch,

Over the past year I have seen a number of people popping up who making claims of been representatives and/or advocates of protected groups (to be more precise people with disabilities), on major platforms such as Youtube, Twitter and Twitch. What disturbs me about this is lack of professionalism some of these people exhibit, I hope you do understand that a lot of people do want to private, discrete and above all be treated with respect when it comes to their disability. It does disturb me when I see certain partnered Twitch streamers use other disabled people's conditions…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. AMAZON ! Just so you are aware ! There are somewhere north of 20/30/40 ??? channels using @AWS services to Discuss , Organize and Plan Attacks on the Presidential Inaugaration of Joe Biden with the intent of performing acts of Assaination , Destruction , and general Chaos resulting in the overthrow of the US Government. All on TWITCH !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. nigggass and fagggooots not people

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Ok so what I have in mind is that you should get a notification on the streamer getting banned and why because they have no way of contacting me anymore and they where the only one who cared about me and I dont know what happened.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Streamers have been getting away with little to no punishment for things that aren't even allowed on this platform when others (male and female) streamers have been punished more severely for less. We need to make it fair for everyone no one should get special treatment no matter how big their streams or who they are.

Male, female, and all genders should be dealt with equally no one should violate guidelines and reveal naked body parts and get a slap on the wrist, some people can take that as ****** harassment.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am certain that we have all reported a user on Twitch before, as I have since making my account in early 2017. However, recently, after reporting a user, I received an email saying "We've actioned on your report" in regards to a report that I submitted previously.

There was very little present in that email. It simply told me that my safety report was reviewed and staff determined that a violation of the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines had occurred, and proper enforcement action has been taken. That is it. That is all that was included in the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?