Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Customer Experience

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, and provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Customer Experience

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

192 results found

1. This is not listed on the Turbo FAQ but is listed on the Affiliate Settings Guide. We've been searching for this answer for months and it's definitely not in the right place.

Turbo subscribers that ALSO have a channel sub do generate adrev for streamers.
    https://i.imgur.com/5QqZ4r1.png

This is not explained anywhere on the Turbo page:
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/twitch-turbo-guide?language=en_US

It is listed on the Affiliate Settings Guide:
    https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/affiliate-settings-guide?language=en_US

471 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We want to know who our twitch managers are, and an easy way to contact them, either via discord, or email. More transparent way to chat with our questions, not only for the big streamers, but also for the minorities from small countires like Bulgaria and such. We love the platform, we just want to be in touch with the people responsible for our region.

138 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. With the current Twitch Contact Us form users are immediately redirected off the form when an assumed applicable category is selected instead of providing a link to it.
    This disrupts the user's attempt to file an inquiry while selecting a category that may/may not fit what they're seeking help on since current categories are unclear.

Remove the auto redirecting of the contact form so users can use the form as they intended, to file an inquiry.

121 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I just had posted some feedback, but I have feedback on posting feedback.

It was an extreme pain to even find this page or section of Twitch, yet it looks so well developed. Please make this more clear / accessible to the public.

116 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The Help Portal Contact Us page does not allow Twitch users to report actual software issues with the website.

For example, I have encountered a bug on the main website Twitch.tv homepage. There are no options in the Help Portal that allow me to submit this bug report. The relevant options either lead me away to separate web pages when I try to fill in the form and select categories, or the sub-categories simply DO NOT EXIST.

This is baffling. How am I supposed to submit a bug report?

87 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see the addition of a support dashboard
    where we as users & streamers can see our account health
    like the number of bans, or DMCA strikes our account has ? or how long they are for? This is the kind of transparency a lot of people are looking for especially with DMCA

As well as incorporating a list of our support requests/ messages/conversations / logs

If I have a question with my account, as a user, I would like to be able to see the status of my support, like pending, active, closed.

73 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Some actual customer support rather than the auto emails. Try having people who are actually willing to go the extra mile to help instead of repeating the same information over and over again without actually putting in the effort to address the problem. I have been trying to verify my account for months and each time I reach out to customer support they send me an auto email telling me the steps to change my email to a fake one and back to my actual one. After explaining each time that the process doesn't work for me they reply back…

68 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. If you look at 99% of company support Twitter pages, all of them have their DM's open as a way to allow issues to be aired/resolved. Twitch falls under the 1% that doesn't have DM's open. I think (and pardon my french) this is an asinine decision that should be rectified ASAP. A lot of users are being banned out of the blue and twitch is radio silent, these people do this for a living and should have a way to ask what's going on - opening Twitter DM's for the support page would be an incredible and humongous step…

56 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  6 comments  ·  Twitter Support  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Some bugs can't be reported if you don't have the right category for it. For example the Twitch support website itself is buggy and you have no ideal way of reporting it. If the page itself is buggy and you can't reach some categories then it's pointless and needs an improvement. If we could have a category Other-Other for all other types of queries, it would be really nice.

49 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Real example: I submitted a support ticket in April 2021 asking for guidance on if it was okay to stream from a location. 4 months and 2 follow up emails later, no response from Twitch. I had to create a second support ticket referencing the first ticket number in the subject line. 2 separate follow ups on that second ticket, and finally I get a response from a human Twitch employee. The problem that caused the first ticket to go unanswered: "It seems the original ticket was submitted under the wrong category, this may be why you did not receive…

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've been Having issues getting access to my account and I can't seem to get through to Customer support in any meaningful Capacity. Please give us a way to submit a ticket and discuss the issue with a support rep. The options that you have for the clarifying questions are not sufficient. I've had my account password reset twice now because the reps don't even read the request, only the question catagories.

32 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I shouldn't have to submit the very same ticket beyond 50 times over the course of nine months because your staff seemingly cannot ever answer it with even slightly relevant information.

Why are you advising me to ask a Twitch Broadcaster to assist me with an account related issue? By pure dumb luck I'm just supposed to find a Twitch streamer, who also happens to work for your customer support?

Why are you insisting that I make purchases from your website? What would that have to do in any way with my account related issue?

Why are you genuinely copy…

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When WoW Classic launched, WoW and WoW Classic were separate directories. Today they are one in the same. This merge category causes headaches for users trying to find a streamer playing the version of the game they're interested in watching.

Sure, tags are there - but there aren't many streamers using the tags to deliniate which version they are playing. Currently, 24 streamers have Retail tagged.

My suggestion is to separate the categories, for a few different reasons:

1. User experience. Differentiating between the versions of WoW allow the user an easier path to finding a streamer that is creating content…

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I know that Black, Latin and Women guild are early beta but I feel AAPI streamers should be included in that. We are a large community and I feel like we are under represented to some aspects.

I am not sure if everyone agrees with me but I do want to propose it after speaking with the Black Guild leader. I know its early in development but being represented would be huge. :] Thank you !

26 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I think it would be a good idea to create a discord server for the Twitch community, here Twitch staffs can give news about the updates and events. People can make questions, suggestions and look for help, not only to staffs but also to the rest of the users both viewers and streamers. The main idea is to create a common place for everyone and undo that feeling that someone great, known or famous, is far from our reach.

25 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Help Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It's great we have the opportunity to make suggestions and vote here. But we have no clue what you're looking at next. To get a better pulse on the community, present the next possible change and allow us to vote on our dashboards where we will see it. Nobody wants to crawl the entirety of this forum.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I've been streaming on Twitch as my main source of income for almost 4 years now, and for the most part, I love the platform. I like additional emotes you've supplied us with, I like the quality of the service and most of all I like the sense of community.

I'm not a massive creator by any means, but I've seen this pattern plenty of times before, with Patreon, Mixer, and Insagram to name a few.

A company is founded to give content creators a place to thrive. Creators come to the platform and for a while, they do thrive,…

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Emails are not being read by support so customers are not getting the support they need.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. This post was marked as acknowledged and comments closed. Let me explain how your response doesnt address the concerns I rose.

https://twitch.uservoice.com/forums/934332-customer-experience/suggestions/46087618-stop-merging-ideas-without-first-confirming-with-t

The issue of being silenced is not based on a misconception you imply I have. I understand the topics are technically not lost, but you remove our ability to respond and call out what has not been addressed by your response, and bury information beneath comments on related but distinct issues. One issue with this is that it strips our statements of their specific context, and in some cases completely change the understood meaning of a comment. Taking…

20 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. i had to google how to post user feedback so yeah thats not good makes you look like you cant handle it. your new ui sucks cause I'm not an image guy so i cant find the people Ive superscribed to unless i type in their name in the search bar.... not good for dyslectic people who cant type word you jerks....

17 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  UserVoice  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?