Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Community Guidelines

Community Guidelines

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. False ****** assault allegations are not to be taken lightly.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Children watch your creators and I've come across some Chanel's that are showing more than they should, doing ****** acts on different equipment things that shouldn't be within a streaming platform such as twitch! When did twitch become the new onlyfans?! YOU REALLY NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THESE "CREATORS" ARE PUTTING ON YOUR PLATFORM!!! MY SON ADORES TWITCH BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. on one channel I am being singled out above all others saying "you need to subscribe"
    the thing is I have supported the persons channel with a gift using paypal but this broadcaster either does not remember or ignored the support I provided. I also bought a tee shirt at close to $30 for a total of $80 in support. I just sent him a copy of the paypal transaction.
    so I am recommending that you add to your Community guidelines that content creators are not to single out and harass people on there cat. I have already had to…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The name is offensive to people with Tourette's and Schizophrenia.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Pretty simple actually. With the new Steam policies about getting more NSFW games and more Illusion Games SFW versions in the same platform, i'm sure that list is pretty outdated and needs more games getting banned. (Koikatsu: Party is SFW if you don't include a specific patch from the official game to be NSFW).
    And not more sexually, high gruesome or extreme violence should be there too, Hatred is the best example nowadays and isn't include in the list. Postal 2 isn't neccesary for being more ironic & sartastic rather than polemic because yes.
    Games being bad and only popular…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hello Twitch,

Over the past year I have seen a number of people popping up who making claims of been representatives and/or advocates of protected groups (to be more precise people with disabilities), on major platforms such as Youtube, Twitter and Twitch. What disturbs me about this is lack of professionalism some of these people exhibit, I hope you do understand that a lot of people do want to private, discrete and above all be treated with respect when it comes to their disability. It does disturb me when I see certain partnered Twitch streamers use other disabled people's conditions…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. AMAZON ! Just so you are aware ! There are somewhere north of 20/30/40 ??? channels using @AWS services to Discuss , Organize and Plan Attacks on the Presidential Inaugaration of Joe Biden with the intent of performing acts of Assaination , Destruction , and general Chaos resulting in the overthrow of the US Government. All on TWITCH !

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. DelightDaniTV - Permaban FAKEBOOBS
    Amouranth - 3 days ban FLASHING REAL *****

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I reported this guy like 15 times, i banned him more than 30 accounts, all accounts, with the same description always, no nos conocemos pero sabemos que (account name) es genial. he followed me, i went to his 12 minutes old channel, he got more than 75 follows in 12 minutes, 2k visits, and he got 2 guys sayibng thx on his chat for the follow. yesterday i banned and reported 4 accounts, went to a 5k viewers channel @x6flipin and he with an account alredy reported from me zacarias or something, and he went to the chat, saying that…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. nigggass and fagggooots not people

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pepe the frog emoji needs to be removed, and all streamers promoting far right conspiracy theorys and inciting violence. There are multiple streamers who's content mostly consists of streaming the extreme Trump rally's and ramping up thousands of viewers. That being said pepe the frog is a symbol of white supremacists and your platform allows it to be a freaking emoji it makes me sick. If no actions are taken I will be moving forward with a mass petition on all social media forms. Informing everyone how twitch has been contributing to all this hate and anger and lies.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ok so what I have in mind is that you should get a notification on the streamer getting banned and why because they have no way of contacting me anymore and they where the only one who cared about me and I dont know what happened.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Streamers have been getting away with little to no punishment for things that aren't even allowed on this platform when others (male and female) streamers have been punished more severely for less. We need to make it fair for everyone no one should get special treatment no matter how big their streams or who they are.

Male, female, and all genders should be dealt with equally no one should violate guidelines and reveal naked body parts and get a slap on the wrist, some people can take that as ****** harassment.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Too many people are running into minority streams and throwing hate speech. People report them and then they return nothing changes. It's unacceptable.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I am certain that we have all reported a user on Twitch before, as I have since making my account in early 2017. However, recently, after reporting a user, I received an email saying "We've actioned on your report" in regards to a report that I submitted previously.

There was very little present in that email. It simply told me that my safety report was reviewed and staff determined that a violation of the Terms of Service and Community Guidelines had occurred, and proper enforcement action has been taken. That is it. That is all that was included in the…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I occasionally see streamers who promote therapy or claim to have mental health issues, when they really are not qualified to be involving themselves in such matters. Even worse are the situations where it's clear (or it cannot really be verified) that a streamer is claiming to have a problem, just so they can solicit for subs/donations/boost their social media presence.

I think the topic of mental health is just too personal and risky for someone with no background in treating mental illness (or appears to be pan-handling) to be discussing on their channel. I think beyond telling a viewer…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think the title says enough, we can all think for ourselves.

We have a right to expression as we have a right to be offended. Please don't destroy this great platform of personal expression by buying into false logic.

The effort put into encouraging individuals to choose to dismiss certain viewpoints is far more realistic and beneficial than preventing it from being manifested.

The majority of "unsavory" content expressed on your platform is done ironically: to take this too seriously and censor it is an insult to the people that make your platform real and viable.

I understand the…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Under the new harassment policies being implemented in January, Twitch has effectively identified foreign nationals who have migrated to another country (e.g., to the United States) as a protected group (the term "immigration status" is invoked as an example of what constitutes a protected class). The policy later states that saying "[protected group] should not be allowed to vote" constitutes "[a call] for subjugation, segregation or exclusion." It seems to me that this policy entails that anyone who advocates enforcing the voting requirements of probably every single nation on earth (i.e., every nation prohibits non-citizens from voting) is guilty of…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?