Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Sings

Twitch Sings

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Twitch Sings players would sign in with a Smule VIP login and access over 3 million tracks. Twitch would continue to generate revenue through subscribers and bits. Uploads would be stored by Smule and accessible through Twitch Sings & the Smule app.

Smule desperately needs a desktop app. This would ensure that the brilliant work of the Twitch Sings team doesn't go to waste. It would be a win-win for both parties.

11 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 4 players would be great for open mics! Then bands could perform asynchronously! Twitch Sings honestly is better then lots of similar software used for this purpose which I tried. 4 player split screen wouldn't look too bad in the video, either.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sell the game at full prize rather than shutting it down! I’ve never seeen anthing as good as this and I just got started :( And my channel never grew quicker too. Lots of people would pay good money for this!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. why dont you did some commercial? the app was so cool :( nobody was knowing about it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I was thinking it would be cool to be able to have more than one favorite list. That way if you wanted to put songs in different categories for a special themed stream and viewers could request songs from that one list. For example holiday songs or songs only from disney or tv

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. if it is an app, we would not have to open the link and without the app, the link can eassily be deleted it has happened to me. I strongly suggest that and pc app for people that dont have phones so that will improve the number of users around the world

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. It would be neat, to have an app, or a game, or program, or a multi stream, comprised of several individual streamers all jamming out on instruments and enabling a garage band type live music and instrumentation component to expand your burgeoning Twitch Sings catalogue into a more open, umbrella under which we could all enjoy some shade.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Please add new Karaoke Category as Twitch Sings will not be available for much longer.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. On the page for publishing Twitch Sings Duets, it would be good to show audio waves from both streamers overlayed to the video, so there is a visual to make it easy to sync the 2 vocals.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When I send off an open duet there's no way for me know that it's completed without loading the app BibleThump. I was wondering if a notification could come through twitch.tv so that when I login to watch streams it can prompt or link me towards the completed duet PogChamp!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add a "plus on a document" button, in solo songs and duets, to add a song to a "setlist".

When clicking on this button, the songs will reveal so that the streamer can sing those songs in order. This way, some work preparing can be done beforehand, so that a streamer need not select songs live.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I'd like a global mute button that will mute everyone except for the one with the microphone during a performance.

Sometimes there's echos or noise in the background and instead of having to mute everyone to find out who it is, it would be much easier if the host could just mute everyone but the singer.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Most mobile devices already have sound freatures intigrated with Device microphones. Plus having similar platforms like other karaoke apps out there, having a "Twitch Sing" App on Android or iOS is just Natural!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Sometimes there are loads of duets a user has posted and a streamer is looking for something specific. It would be helpful to have a search option for this, should be easy to implement.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be really cool if people were able to have a way and track how a duet seed spreads across the platform or where it started it's origins. A lot of singers use the option to seed an open duet along with the completed one they are recording with someone else. Entire additional content categories could spring from the ability to see how far back and with whom the first seed of that branch started and what influences each performance may have had to the evolution and adaptation of the end performance. Just off the top of my head…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. There needs to be a macOS version of the Twitch Sings software.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I don't ever listen because I can't handle how poorly the majority of streamers sound. I think there might already be an autotune option? I wish more of them would use it even though generally i despise autotune, most could use it... so since they don't, having a more kareoke feel where the music can make it a bit more paltiable might help.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?