Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Sings

Twitch Sings

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I streamed for a few hours using the Twitch Sings app; some of the songs I performed were muted in the playback due to copyright.

I'm not sure why I could stream and perform the song if the stream video backup is going to end up having it muted after the fact.

13 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hey Twitch - why are my twitch sings songs being flagged for copyright, if it's being performed through your app? Should we not even bother anymore? Seems weird that you'd be flagging your own content.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I know it must cost something to keep twitch sings up and going, but would it be possible for the community to fundraise to cover the cost of upkeep? Twitch has created the app and spent the resources to do that! Wouldn't it be worth while to give the Twitch Sings Community a chance to Save It! Please consider this.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. When browsing the twitch sings list of songs, I would like to be able to scroll up and down the lists with the arrow keys

I use Twitch Sings on laptop in a casual way to be able to move around and stream in different places, and the scroll is very sensitive and you scroll to far when using a mouse pad, I would like to be able to go up or down one song at a time with the arrow keys

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ich frage mich warum meine Videos so derart schlecht sind seit dem Update ?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?