Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Having Twitch Prime or Twitch Turbo really helps affiliates in that their videos on demand are stored for 60 days as opposed to 14 days. However if you are a Twitch Partner under the current system you don't get any video storage benefits as you are already given 60 days VOD storage. I think it would be more than fair to give Twitch Partners who have Twitch Prime or Twitch Turbo 90 days VOD Storage as opposed to 14 or 60. The additional 30 days worth of storage would give Twitch Partners a reason to pay for Twitch Prime or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Every Edited highlight has messed up keyframes!
    When you download those things they are impossible to edit with because of it! its h264 stitched together and it does not work.
    That codec is not made for that!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am watching Twitch for quite a while now and from time to time find cameras that streamers put in their overlay annoying or just disturbing. I think there should be an option to disable it on the audience end, not affecting others. Sometimes I just want to watch the game, not also a guy that is yelling and making annoying faces.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add a button that opens up all of your clips so you can instantly share your clips without having to open up your clips page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. This would allow us to reference a Highlight video's original instance. Currently, there is no way to associate a highlight with its parent video/broadcast aside from the title, which is unreliable.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I don’t know why Twitch took it off and a lot of people use reruns.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When switching from the main stream to a pov with the overwatch league all access pass the pov is always way ahead of the main stream so if you switch from Main to a pov you may miss an entire team fight even if you try to switch back quickly.
    It seems like a simple fix to just have the pov streaming match the main stream. Or maybe even be a little behind to counteract the loading time between the streams. That way when switching you don't miss important parts of gameplay.
    Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. you could extend clip duration for example to streamer who sings or so to 4-5 min to have a chance to be clipped as whole video or something and when you enter people's profiles you can see their clips and who streamer are power clipper for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. As you keep deleting the recordings of my past streams, I like to download these recordings for backup. In the "Video Producer", there's a "Download" option, but all I get from that one is an MP4 that only plays the audio, but no video I'm aware of. It would be great if you could fix it in < 3 days, otherwise it looks like you're going to delete the recordings in question, resulting in me loosing access to my very own files, so then why stream on this site to begin with?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theater Mode  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have been posting this and asking twitch to remove the deleted clip preview images from the server.

They never reply back and customer center is saying that they only help with the account issues.

Please reply me on this issue to delete the deleted clip preview images.

I have deleted and disable the twitch account and all of deleted clips are all showing up in google still.

People all should know twitch is collecting all the past deleted clip preview images for some reasons.
    Even though you have deleted all the stuff on twitch, they are keeping them all…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch is keeping all the clip preview images all in the server even though it has deleted by the user or the streamer. Please remove all the preview images that already has been deleted. It is all showing up in google and I have been sending this complaining for almost 3 month and haven't got any reply from the twitch.
    What is the reason to keep all the preview images that streamer deleted for purpose?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Nachdem schon viele Streamer bereits verzögert streamen, wäre es von großem Nutzen wenn es eine Option gebe die es den Streamern(oder evtl. deren Mods) ermöglichen würde das Gesagte(Audio) auszupipsen. 
    Das könnte dann so funktionieren: 
    Wenn Jemand beispielsweise etwas unangemessenes sagen würde, könnte man diesen Shortcut drücken die ein Pop-Up Fenster öffnet. Auf diesem Fenster sehen die Streamer nun das aktuelle Bild die, die Zuschauer gerade zu sehen bekommen. Nun könnten Sie diese Stelle selbst (oder eben deren Mods) auspipsen. 
    Natürlich könnte man dann eventuell auch eine zusätzliche Option hinzufügen in diesem Fenster auch das Bild an gewissen Stellen verschwommen zu…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Even though streamer delete their clips and past videos, all the clip preview images and video preview images are still kept in twitch server and showing up in google search engine. I can't really understand why twitch is keeping them all, even though some streamer deleted because they don't want it to be showed up. There is no one to contact and have no option to delete all the preview images that are automatically saved on twitch server.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be really nice if you could rewind a stream up to the point it started. You could make this a feature only usable with streams that have their vods saved, as it could just access the vod and rewind, then you could fast forward all the way back up the live point. I believe youtube has a feature exactly like this for their live streams, though I prefer twitch, this feature makes watching streams on youtube very appealing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have hundreds of clips that were made when art streams were categorized as 'Creative'. Even after the tag was changed to 'Art', the tag on the previously made clips remained as 'Creative'. And so now when I try to sort by 'Art', it only brings results starting from 5 months ago, and absolutely none of the clips created before that during the 'Creative' period. Additionally, if I try to sort by 'Creative', it either automatically changes the search to 'Art', or it doesn't even register as a game so I'm unable to hit enter.
    So basically, there's no way…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ok so sometimes people miss their favorite streamers and when they want to watch it later they go to his video and start to look for the part where he plays Valorant for example or something so you can introduce a feature in the video progress bar titles like when he is just chatting then he switched to another you can see it in the video progress bar as sections ( mods can also edit it if they want or they make it changes with the titles ' playing GTA gives section in the progress bar then when it changes,…

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 26 27 28 30 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?