Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

625 results found

1. Right now 'Collections' are placed above all your recent streams, which is not ideal as recent streams are usually the first thing people look for.

It would be great if we could have an automatic Recent Streams 'collection' that can be placed at the top of a streamer's Videos page (with all their other Collections beneath).

It would look a lot neater!

Cheers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Select multiple channels option to watch (4 max) instead of using third party software or other web apps or sites.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. An option to turn off the "que" for another random stream when watching saved streams. It's annoying to be woken up in the middle of the night to a loud stream randomly playing after the one I started finished.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. bad .20K bits for this in multiple year ??? feed back =not existe in french language. pleas dont do ban = not watch video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I do not know where to post the problem of the videos content, so I pose it here.
    Without age limit mark, some streamers directly use hateful speech and bad language or play voilent game in their stream. I don't feel comfortable with this. I love stream but this voilence problem keeps me away from Twitch. I know most of streamers follow this rule, but I still have to found these problem steams when I choose the live stream I like.
    Pleae give us cleaner stream environment without violence. Youtube does it well. Why can't Twitch?
    Thank you very much!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dear Twitch Support,

I've discovered a potential privacy issue where unpublished VODs are accessible through Incognito mode (or when logged out) by directly accessing the URL: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/{id}.

I encountered a few instances where VODs, presumably unpublished by their creators (as indicated by deactivated clips and their absence in the "Past Broadcasts" section), were still accessible. It's important to note that deleted VODs do not present this issue; attempting to access a deleted VOD redirects to the "time machine" page, as expected.

This situation suggests that unpublished VODs are not being fully restricted from public access under certain conditions. For…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello to everyone who read that :)

Me and a lot of friends take a lot of time watching stream together with screen sharing on discord.
    I know Spotify are able to detect Discord mic activity to stop playing music if it detect you share your listening on vocal, it would not be possible to make the same type of link, to count 4 viewers when i watch a stream with 3 friends ?

Thank you !

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Video Player  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Poder recuperar clips que hemos eliminado erróneamente

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. This is a known community bug.
    Twitch was supposed to show the right chapter when choosing the live chapter.
    https://i.imgur.com/KPJAB0R.png
    This hinders the creation of clips related to the specific game you are playing.
    That's why many lives, the clip isn't right.
    In the case of this example, the game was supposed to appear sonic and "games + demo" appeared, even when the clipping was created.
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2075596680?t=0h46m57s
    https://i.imgur.com/ZRUFVxl.png

https://clips.twitch.tv/BrightNurturingGazelleThunBeast-592mb2SzmLWOW24-
    https://i.imgur.com/nqR7dsJ.png

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When watching a stream on your second monitor which is vertical you might want to have the chat out while in fullscreen. But the chat pops out from the right side and is located on the side, making the stream so much smaller. While on a vertical screen there are huge black bars both above and under the stream. Please make it possible to have the chat there instead of to the side.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Most stream control buttons have a popup info when the mouse is hovering over them. This includes for example the pause/play, mute, settings and full screen buttons.
    Could this feature be added to the volume slider percentage aswell?
    Currently the slider doesn't the value while hovering, only when the value is adjusted by the mouse.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. A Feature Moderators and Editors would find extremely useful is a Functional Chat in Moderator View that would allow all Mods to chat outside of Stream Chat and to allow it to Pop Out like other windows in the UI. As a personal viewpoint, when you have 20 or more Mods in a stream with a very large large amount of viewers, Communication is a real pain using Whispers. This would help stream line and improve workflow and efficiency of Moderators.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Clips appear to be broken for some channels but not others. Sometimes you can edit the timeline then it post an errors, then other times it will not even load the Clip segment to edit. I have tested this on some channels dozens of times on a single creator and Twitch code refuses to load, also tested on multiple Browsers to no effect.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow top/hold to increase playback to 2x on mobile and desktop. YouTube recently added this feature and it’s great for speeding up specific parts of a video on the fly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hello,
    I have a feature request concerning VODs (so it concerns both categories, I chose the second one, just because).

The user YHCHKN_ proposed a great idea with his 'Watch Later' feature
    but I still considered my idea worth being shared to come in addition to his.

As a big twitch consumer, I have many VODs from many creators that I would like to watch. And in place of having plenty of tabs of these VODS waiting for me to have free time to watch them, a dedicated feature would be more than useful (not only for me I hope).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As you may know, picture may become blurry when Video's Resolution is different from Display Resolution(player's size).

Comparison of "theater on 1440p" vs "popup1080p": https://imgur.com/a/ES2kCfA

Would be nice to have option to make Display Resolution to match source. Blank space could be filled with background color. Also it make sense to let user to reposition "video player" within "filler area" e.g. attach to left/right/top etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theater Mode  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'm having the same problem creating clips, it always shows up in red "Oops, something went wrong." and I thought I might have reached a maximum "limit" of clips and saw that I created clips when I was trying to create new clips, and deleting those, one by one, in one of those deletions, deleted ALL my previous clips. Can you solve this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It took me a very long time to find out where to actually find my markers when I do use them on stream, because they are hidden away in the highlighter section. Would you consider adding stream markers to our VODs so that they are 1. easier to find and 2. Even easier for us to make clips from our VODs rather then having to go into the highlighter first then finding where the marker is from there!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The highlight editor is a much nicer tool to make a stack of Clips with in the first place.

I don't have many making clips of stuff I do on my channel.
    But scrubbing content to turn into clips my self is a lotta work, compared to just making a stack of 30-40 seconds length highlights from easy set marker points made during the stream.
    But highlights don't benefit from the recent changes to Clips...
    So it would benefit my workflow and time greatly if the highlight editor could also just make the short highlight as Clips instead.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Remove the ability to stream at 60 fps, that'll immediately cut the costs of those streams using that by almost half. Then limit max resolution to 1080p and if you want to go further you can limit viewing a stream to 720p unless you're subscribed to that streamer which will then allow you to watch in 1080p. Some people may be upset about the latter but if you want to cut costs and become profitable that may well do it. It may even increase people subbing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?