Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

628 results found

1. When you are timed out in chat for something like spamming one too many emotes or too many characters in chat and the bots give you 2-10 minute timeout, you are unable to clip anything from the channel whatsoever. I think that is very unfair because when you want to clip something but have 5 minutes left in the ban it's very infuriating. I can see if someone permabanned you from chat, that would make sense why you wouldn't be able to clip anything but even that's a bit harsh. Why let the viewer watch if you won't even let…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. when i finish the stream, i looked at the video format and i have 15 videos from 1 stream. It also cuts my stream of early on the videos, so when i do an outro and end the stream, on the video its 5 mins behind and ends before i do an outro!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When playing a video in a collection on mobile, the "up next" should be the next video in the collection, not a random one.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. A feature that would show the intensity of clips made throughout the VOD, for example by color-coding it on the progress bar. This could be useful if one wants to find the most exciting parts of a VOD, or make clips.

In more detail, if many clips were created an hour into the VOD, the progress bar would be red in that area while the surrounding would be yellow/green.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Twitch need to contact Oculus to add Twitch streaming to Oculus Quest.

Oculus Quest is standalone vr headset which has great games like beat saber, rec room etc.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The person who streams and saves the content should be able to upload it to their photo gallery In the app. It would probably help out a lot of new youtubers trying to get content for their channel

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It can confuse viewers that step away for the end of a stream when they come back and a rerun has started, as they have none of the UI saying that a rerun has started. Thanks! <3

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Having Twitch Prime or Twitch Turbo really helps affiliates in that their videos on demand are stored for 60 days as opposed to 14 days. However if you are a Twitch Partner under the current system you don't get any video storage benefits as you are already given 60 days VOD storage. I think it would be more than fair to give Twitch Partners who have Twitch Prime or Twitch Turbo 90 days VOD Storage as opposed to 14 or 60. The additional 30 days worth of storage would give Twitch Partners a reason to pay for Twitch Prime or…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Give us a checkbox for all kind of Videos (Uploaded, Highlights, etc.) that will make the Video just available for Subscribers. if it's unchecked, then it's available for all Viewers. This checkbox should be available in the video edit area.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow adding markers during the stream to moments that already passed.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This would allow us to reference a Highlight video's original instance. Currently, there is no way to associate a highlight with its parent video/broadcast aside from the title, which is unreliable.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Nachdem schon viele Streamer bereits verzögert streamen, wäre es von großem Nutzen wenn es eine Option gebe die es den Streamern(oder evtl. deren Mods) ermöglichen würde das Gesagte(Audio) auszupipsen. 
    Das könnte dann so funktionieren: 
    Wenn Jemand beispielsweise etwas unangemessenes sagen würde, könnte man diesen Shortcut drücken die ein Pop-Up Fenster öffnet. Auf diesem Fenster sehen die Streamer nun das aktuelle Bild die, die Zuschauer gerade zu sehen bekommen. Nun könnten Sie diese Stelle selbst (oder eben deren Mods) auspipsen. 
    Natürlich könnte man dann eventuell auch eine zusätzliche Option hinzufügen in diesem Fenster auch das Bild an gewissen Stellen verschwommen zu…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. There are many issues with reruns that I've inquired about, but most notably, only uploads and past broadcasts can be added to the rerun queue. I have a considerable library of high profile events, and while reruns are very useful, the library is now extremely limited unless I reupload highlights. This is extremely tedious and user unfriendly when the files are gigantic and already exist on the server. Please flick the switch and restore this feature.

Thanks,
    KombatNetwork Staff

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There should be an option to have multiple different streams running on the same channel with a simple GUI layout so users can focus on the stream they want to watch while getting the full audio of the channel. This would allow multiple streamers to stream concurrently and each be doing there own thing while users can choose which streamer they want to watch but all the streamers are on the same channel streaming as a group. This would be great for groups of people who want to stream together and engage in conversation with each other instead of one…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Ability to move the mini player window around and resize it when you scroll down the screen. It's current positioning gets in the way of some panels.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to add videos as the Rerun is going, so I don't have to stop the queue and interrupt the stream. This was possible when it was the Vodcast feature. In addition, being able to rearrange the order. You can click any video in the queue and start fresh from that point, so it should be possible to move them around and confirm the new order at the very least. Sometimes I run an event, or a marathon of a specific game, but the viewers want to see more of a specific game. Being able…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This is more specific than adding a fancy video editor. The main issue is whether to delete short stream saves when your server starts lagging and you quit the stream and search for a new one. If we could combine them into one video then at least we could save this content and attach it to a larger save, so we wouldn't lose the continuity.

I realize that you can download both vids and stitch 'em together and reupload them, but this is not the point.

I don't really think we need a video studio but it would be nice…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. could you change, cinema mode so that it becomes fullscreen with chat instead on having top and bottom bar visible. It kind of ruins the whole cinema feeling.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love new feature that suggests you clips and streams. I can watch funny moments of my favorite streamers if I didn't catch them live.

However, I'd suggest you maybe rework the way that clips are chosen. Sometimes they are not anything special, seems like they are just random clips which is discouraging me from watching more of them.

Maybe if we were given some way to vote on clip if we liked it or no would reduce the amount of low quality clips.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. make sure they don't hog up all the auto-host as they currently are! :(

2 votes