Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Do not force turbo users to watch trailers and press skip every time. i personally consider trailers as ads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disable AUTO on video player. Even if you choose 720p after sometime it switches back to auto and freezes the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i think that also fresh users should get the chance to uplaod videos from their pc to twitch, videos of which they filmed before. its a good way to (later on) start streaming, cause its a bit embarrassing for beginners.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. poder assistir a live,mesmo sem interagir com o chrome,podendo até utilizar outros programas,como jogos,por exemplo

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I would really love to be able to decide how loud the streamers voice and the streamers game is for me.
    Normally Streamers have to decide how loud everything together is.
    Iam not sure if this is possible, but i guess you can have different channels on one audio stream, why not make one for the game and one for voice.
    Then it could be possible for the viewer to decide how loud he wants to hear these channels.
    Thank you :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. option to allow only subs to make clips

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I was watching a stream but wanted to check the replay. I opened the link of the video in another tab while the stream was still playing in the first tab. When I do this the speed of the video changes it self, swinging for x1 speed to 1.25 speed at random. I have no idea of what is happening, it doesn't happen every time.
    It's not a big problem but I thought you would be interested.

Also I often see a very strange speed when I start a video something like "x1.0943376" it's very brief and doesn't change anything…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I have a 30hr+ highlight that I need to cut down to get an exact moment earlier in the video. Instead of having to download the whole thing, It would be better to just create a highlight of a highlight and just use a link. thanks, lads.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. my twitch recordings always get stopped/blocked or made invalid for youtube uploading. There is something sSERIOUSLY WRONG. I lost multiple recordings, and the valuable data for our racing events. It happens when i go into messenger/live menu, always the menu button. The if too long, or like yesterday, just a few seconds, te broadcast/recording is broken. My last video has a pauza screen for 30 minutes, while i was commenting and watching our event on GTA. fixfixfixfix pleasa

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Please add a restriction so thumbnails are not grabbed from the second half of a VOD. When following a tournament often there are too many matches to watch them all live. I constantly have matches spoiled because the thumbnail is grabbed from the end of the video. Alternatively, users could be allowed to disable thumbnails completely.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sorry for the language, but if you need to, just translate from 'pt-BR'. It was written "click here to write your idea" in my language so I think I can write.

Vejo muitas streams e as vezes a pessoa que está transmitindo deixa alguma fonte tapar algo por engano, por exemplo, a webcam.
    Podia ter uma opção pro streamer renderizar a fonte (a webcam neste caso) como uma "segunda tela" para que a pessoa que estiver assistindo possa movimentar ela na tela da twitch, aumentar ou até desabilitar a fonte.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When playing a video in a collection on mobile, the "up next" should be the next video in the collection, not a random one.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. make it so that I can bring back a broadcast i accidentally deleted

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. i turned on the setting that would show my past streams and still nothing is there can anyone help?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Why can´t we leave comments on clips, like youtube and have the option to upvote or downvote comments.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. If you have a Collection, you are able to click into it to view all of the highlights that are in that Collection. There should be a way to download all clips from this page. Or at the very least when I click the Ellipsis (...) next to each clip, I should be able to individually download them from this page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Collections  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be awesome if there could be a "TV" mode where you can pick and setup a custom list of streams to pull up and it would auto cycle them based on either time or priority of who was live. Chat would auto switch to whatever channel that you're currently on and if someone went live that was as higher priority, it would automatically put them on.

Beyond that, it would be nice to have the list of channels that were live and be able to override the priority setting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I'd like to do 3D videos using twin camera capture. There is a technically 3D compatible mode on most video editors, but unfortunately uses side-by-side-half mode, and though technically compatible, it's only as compatible as Red and Cyan mode, if you don't own the proper glasses, it's watchable, but it's ugly. More than a minute gives people a headache.

You tube has a 3D tag, which activates "playback conversion mode". It's natively stored as 3D side-by-side half, and can be converted to 2D and other 3D formats, so you can it in 3D in the way you currently have, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Twitch need to contact Oculus to add Twitch streaming to Oculus Quest.

Oculus Quest is standalone vr headset which has great games like beat saber, rec room etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?