• Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 32 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Let twitch auto change game name (and maybe title) based on what it was set on stream or info entered for uploaded videos. Vodcasts with 10th of games in one section creates mess

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I love the new view numbers attached to the VODs! I would love a way to transfer these view numbers to the attached highlight. As it stands now, we lose all those stats when the VOD expires. Those of us that highlight entire streams without the breaks, etc to save for future VOD watchers (for example, an entire series run of Silent Hill) have a difficult time explaining Twitch analytics to sponsors or advertisers.

If I submit analytics of EXAMPLE GAME with 1k Twitch views, 1k YouTube (uploaded 24 hours after it airs on Twitch for exclusivity), 1k podcast version,…

28 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'm just uploading a single Video with just 1.9 GB. Upload is 5 times slower than to youtube. It's rediculous slow.

I have a stable 10 mBit-Upload connection. Twitch jumps between 2000 and 9000 and every 3-4 Minutes there is a buffer of 5 minutes, where simply nothing happens.

Fix it. It's really awkward that your upload is slower than on other third party sites like vid.me.

27 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Summary:
    > If you clip a video, you can make a Collection for it.
    > A streamer can make Collections of other users clips of their channel.
    > Other user’s Collections of streamers should be visible on both Streamer and Clippers channel.

A great feature which could be integrated could be to allow Clips to be put into a Collection. This would allow the Streamer to pick out favourites from their community clips and put them into a Collection for others to watch.

Ie, sometimes someone makes a fantastic clip from a VoD that never got high views/was shared but…

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. A feature that could be able to attach specific clips that are either originally clipped or edited all together. This feature would be great to express content on a larger level then just one video at a time. It would save a lot scrolling for more content for the viewer/follower. Also, with this, you could input a "starred" feature that brings a specific video or videos to the top of your feed. This will allow this best content to be seen instead of tucked away when more content is added.

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. With Uploads, streamers can keep their VOD archive forever. It is finally possible to see a record of every game an individual streamer has played in their career by reviewing their Uploads page. It would be cool to add a "Games Browser" for each channel that mirrors the existing site-wide Games Browser. You would get a searchable view of all of the games represented in a channel's Uploads sorted by total # Views for each game. Streamers could use this to link to archives for specific games they've played on Twitch the way we can currently link to specific games…

23 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. YouTube's largest fail is that fact that they do not have a simple desktop app for the people who upload a ton of content. This app features should contain the ability to put in the information about each video. If you loose connection or site goes down there should be a "resume" button to continue the upload. Make it easier on the user & this and it will encourage everyone to upload more. aka a "Desktop Upload Manager app". Keep hitting those home runs Twitch! :)

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. We should be able to go to each other's channels and see the clips that that user has made. Or be able to search the user name in a clip menu, which will reveal all the clips made by that user.

22 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. It would be great to let streamers send multiple audio channels. For example splitting game audio, streamer voice, music, and notifications.

Often Twitch is open to the side while the viewer is doing something else, and being able to switch off or adjust the volume of certain audio channels so they interfere less would be very useful, and make it more likely for users to keep tabs open.

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Currently the option to view what clips a streamer has uploaded is missing in the app. I would like a bar/tab that I can click to view such!

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Allan Hui responded

Thanks for your feedback! We’re working on it. Thanks for your patience.

12. Hello,

It would be nice to see the absolute date (25/08/2020) of a clip instead of the relative date (12 days ago)

Regards,

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sometimes the chat is important for the content of the clip. But when the vod get deleted after a while, these clips are useless because the chat content isn't there anymore. My idea is to save the chat content independent of the vod.

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. like the highlighted video opitons, let us set what games actually being played in the clip **************

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. some people dont have laptops or other pc. and sometimes people want to stream on the chromebook because they cant get to their other pc so at least try to make it work

16 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow users that Share Clips from streams on Social Media to Earn bits.This will entice others to use the clips feature, as well as creative more of a flood of "Twitch is a thing" advertising that we are lacking. Cheering is an amazing interactive feature that so many people participate in, lets give more people more ways to earn bits.
    -This would be a way to earn bits that is beneficial to the platform and streamers (not just Our Advertising Partners)
    -Would create a community participation effect. Someone can help the streamer in a way that is free to do…

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My video has been stuck processing for hours. I've tried multiple times to upload in Safari and Chrome and it always gets stuck processing. The video is a 1 hour stream in .flv format from OBS and is 1.8 gb. Please help

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Would there be a way to optimize the upload of videos from your end? It seems like both the Upload and Processing times of the new service seems greatly reduced. Also, not having a loading bar for the processing to take place is slightly irritating as someone who wants to use this feature.

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It is great that now we can edit clips right after creating them, but could you please just add the button "Edit" that would remain for the following 24 hours on the clip page? Sometimes I want to edit clips made in API, sometimes I just close the page where editing is still possible but then rewatch it on the next day and want to trim it just a bit (really inconvenient to go to the main video and make a new clip).

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Such a feature would make it easier for viewers to find what they are looking for content-wise, and for broadcasters if they need to find a pre-existing video or collection to edit or delete.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?