Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In the Android client, you can slide the left and right screens to control the volume and brightness respectively.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. here something I was thinking about.. when offline viewer's look at the videos I was thinking of if twitch would add a comment section like in youtube to get a better idea of what to stream and what to show them so they can comment on it because the idea is that the total viewership i seen is that they like this better then other rather then suggesting discord for comments then the streamer will get the picture of what to stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. It would be useful to be able to jump between chapters while paused because I export past broadcast vods to a secondary YouTube channel, and being able to see the timestamp of the chapter marker means I can create chapters on the exported video.

An alternative idea is to automatically include chapter info in the pre-generated description that fills when the description field is empty.
    A hypothetical example:
    0:00:00 PlayerUnknowns Battlegrounds
    2:05:31 League of Legends
    4:11:00 Valheim

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Seria bem melhor se as lives pudessem permanecer salvas no site para qualquer um poder entrar para assistir e se gostar se inscrever no canal, o criador de conteúdo deixaria organizado em playlist.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. For cosole streamers have an option to preview your stream to check camera angle and position, etc before actually streaming.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Put a pause button and a close button on the tablet interface. the only way I can stop the stream is by minimising and swiping the video. Is annoying. Clicking a pause button or a close icon like I can on my PC would be very useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Maybe you could add an option to add multiple categories?

Sometimes, halfway through my stream I'll switch categories because there's nothing left to do, for example, Genshin, and then head over to another game. However, you'd have to head into stream manager and switch the title and the category. Once the stream is over and the video gets uploaded, it places it under only one category.

You could fix this by allowing us to add multiple categories in the stream! Or maybe, you could separate the videos once you switch the game?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Es werden immer gerne Clips von den Zuschauern erstellt, doch nur selten werden diesen Clips auch eigene Titel gegeben. So hat man sehr oft nach einem Live-Stream sehr viele Clips die alle den gleichen Titel haben, weil dann ja der Titel des Streams übernommen wird. Viele gute Clips gehen dadurch einfach unter, weil man nicht ersehen kann worum es geht.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Why is that during stream, you can clip; but when you clip from a past stream, there are errors?!?!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Allow for playback speed of .25x-2x or higher speed for past streams similar to YouTube videos. This will help viewers who are short on time and watch more videos in less time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Theatre mode on a portrait monitor should default to putting the chat below the video. This does happen but in order to get it to work the window needs to be expanded past the bounds of the portrait monitor, chat expanded and then fullscreened again. Without doing so Theatre mode does the same thing as fullscreen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Would love to be able to set viewer permissions on different Video Sections.
    This way we can curate content for the public versus for followers or different sub tiers.
    This adds even more value to channel subs in a Patreon-ish fashion and empowers streamers to move away from platforms like YouTube.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. hay right now there is no obvious way to upload videos to my channel. I can't even find how to do it in the help section. please make it as simple as a publish button on the video producer page so I don't half to jump through hoops trying to find it. by the way, I am still looking for the way to upload video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. volume control changes +- on mouse wheel. in fullscreen and a theatre mode. comfortable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Videos playbacks end at the moment the livestream was when you loaded the page. So if you're watching the video of a stream that is still going on and you reach the end of the video, it auto loads the next video event though the one you're watching still has more content if you just reload the page.
    It would be more user friendly if it just reloaded the video with the updated length when you reach the end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A lot of us VR Streamers prefer 1:1 format, it looks better on VR streams and it looks better for mobile device viewing too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Me encantaría que se pudiera escuchar el stream en modo radio, para oir el stream mientras juegas o haces algo, al igual que en Android

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Some of us have websites- eCom stores, information websites, etc. I have a PC hardware review website and would like to wish to integrate it just like Youtube. I wish Twitch had the tools that worked.

Twitch has embed code separately for viewing and chat. But it's rather a general code that has fixed width and height. You'd think a big platform like Twitch would have an official WordPress plugin with a responsive design. Also, plugins have better compatibility with WordPress.

There are plugins for Twitch, but they have long been discontinued. There are so many websites out there that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A pair of sunglasses with a camera so you can stream anywhere

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)