Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. hay right now there is no obvious way to upload videos to my channel. I can't even find how to do it in the help section. please make it as simple as a publish button on the video producer page so I don't half to jump through hoops trying to find it. by the way, I am still looking for the way to upload video.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. volume control changes +- on mouse wheel. in fullscreen and a theatre mode. comfortable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Videos playbacks end at the moment the livestream was when you loaded the page. So if you're watching the video of a stream that is still going on and you reach the end of the video, it auto loads the next video event though the one you're watching still has more content if you just reload the page.
    It would be more user friendly if it just reloaded the video with the updated length when you reach the end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. A lot of us VR Streamers prefer 1:1 format, it looks better on VR streams and it looks better for mobile device viewing too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Me encantaría que se pudiera escuchar el stream en modo radio, para oir el stream mientras juegas o haces algo, al igual que en Android

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Some of us have websites- eCom stores, information websites, etc. I have a PC hardware review website and would like to wish to integrate it just like Youtube. I wish Twitch had the tools that worked.

Twitch has embed code separately for viewing and chat. But it's rather a general code that has fixed width and height. You'd think a big platform like Twitch would have an official WordPress plugin with a responsive design. Also, plugins have better compatibility with WordPress.

There are plugins for Twitch, but they have long been discontinued. There are so many websites out there that…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A pair of sunglasses with a camera so you can stream anywhere

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. When the stream drops or loses connection it ends up creating 2 VODs if you don't get back live quick enough. Give Streamers and Editors the ability to connect the VODs together into one as if it was all one stream. Would help with decluttering the Video Producer and Videos page. Would just overall give a cleaner look to VODs. Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow the viewers from there devices to control the volume of the streamer and the game. Sometimes I am watching good players, yet very bad talkers so I want to here only the game. I would really like this option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I like watching smaller streamers with around 20-50 average viewers because the chat is more interactive but most of the time it forces me to 1080p60fps which would be fine but when I try playing a game on with the stream on my second monitor, my game drops frames and stutters a lot. I don't see how it would cause any negative effects and it would be a nice feature that would improve my experience a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Right now VODs expire after 60 days. I would like to be able to enter a custom number of days between 1 and 60. (Those whose videos expire in 14 days could do 1 to 14.) I would like to have VODs enabled for my channel, but I don't want them present for the full 60 days. Thanks for the consideration!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Hi,
    I thought it would be cool to have filters in Twitch. It would improve entertainment a lot. Hit me up if you wanna hear more about this idea of mine.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hovering over a followed channel on the sidebar now shows the stream title AND still image preview of the stream. Some may like it but I find it too large and intrusive compared to the precursory, minimalist, title-only preview; would like option to disable/customize what pops up on hover.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitch should implement Pay-Per-View for Tournaments. This option would benefit streamers and the people participating in the tournament, as the Prize pool of the tournament can be increased as well as the opportunity to donate a percentage etc. Tyler1 and his Upcoming tournament would be an example of where this would benefit the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am pretty sure there are 2 bugs which are related to highlights:

When you want to highlight something then you get stuck on this forever: https://prnt.sc/zssyrh . I tried once waiting for several hours and nothing happened. You cannot open highlights then in video producer, and the only way will be through your channel's main page. It is pretty recent bug and I do not know how to fix this.

Previously you could watch highlighted videos' descriptions. You can still make a description but it does not show up anymore. And old video descriptions are missing too. Many others…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Desde hace unos días pasa algo extraño con los clips, las miniaturas al compartir un link no salen o bien salen miniaturas q refieran a contenido de otros creadores

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Nice idea to just feature followers in chat sometimes, but shouldn't be used all or most of the time. Some might have good reasons to not follow a streamer and still want to chat with others. They should not be forced to follow a streamer to be able to chat with others. Twitch has tools to stop spam, trolls and they should be used instead of making the chat followers only.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Cuando transmiten capitulos de series como por ejemplo (pokemon, o videos de bob ross), sería muy bueno que tuviera la opción de activar subtitulos ya sea en español o cualquier otro idioma.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?