Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Now that DMCA has hit Twitch hard, a lot of streamers delete their VODs instantly after ended stream. And I can't usually watch streamers live, due to time difference. So this VOD thing needs to be fixed somehow. Else there is no point in me watching on here, if I can't view the content that is now being deleted. And I might just keep it to youtube then. Please do something about it, as I want to be able to watch VODs, as I used to! Post your best idea, so Twitch can implement. I think they could keep the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Shortcut ''F'' for full screen doesnt work if you have a language other than english selected in windows, youtube doesnt seem to care and it works in any language, so..

plz fix, thx.

same applies to other shortcuts

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. i would like to have a option to cut only the music. i dont know how to code it. when i go to a streamer sometime their music is not my style. but i like the streamer

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. When you go to delete a stream but lets say it was by accident you can go back and ether edit it there or bring it back.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I think it would be pretty Pog if you could scrub back in the vod while watching the stream live, sort of like YouTube's current system.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Hi,
    Please disable auto-play for streams on main page when logged off or make it at least muted by default.
    I just entered main page unlogged with headphones on and got my ear drums blasted with random music stream.
    This is very annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Dear Twitch team,

Could you please add settings to the video player in the Twitch mobile app or web for mobile devices allowing user to increase video speed (1.25, 1.5, 2 times) of past broadcasts (VODs) as it is possible on the web for desktops?

OR

Problem on the web for desktops is that it is not possible to jump few seconds forward and backward in the video using tablet or mobile device as these devices do not have arrow keys. Could you add there into the video player an icon allowing the jump forward/backward on a "mouse" click or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be nice to add something where I can mute the music the streamer is playing and only listen to him speaking. Its just sometimes the music the streamer is playing is not what I want to listen to but I still want to hear what hes saying or I would like to listen to my own music instead .I think this would also remove the the muting of some parts of the Vods because of the copyrighted music

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There should be a way to only allow twitch users who follow your channel to see your stream. Anyone not following will not be allowed to view the stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Twitch already has a feature that blocks profanity in chat. Twitch needs to also have a feature that blocks profanity the streamer uses during live streams or at least block the profanity used after the stream is seen after it is not live. Doesn't make sense to block profanity in chat, but viewers have to listen to the streamer use such language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. webcam over stream in fullscreen PC. It was possible to resize and position the webcam for viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Because is not always possible to connect for a live stream of our own favorite streamer, most of the times we simply reproduce a past broadcast.

In worst-case scenarios, were multiple past broadcasts need to be reproduced, it's hard to reproduce all of them in the right order.
    Creating a playlist, instead, give the possibility to reproduce the past broadcasts one-after-another, without asking to click/tap on different menu.

In addition, playlists can be created automatically simply defining from which date past broadcasts needs to be inserted in the playlist from that content creator channel.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I usually create a marker while I'm live so I know where to look for the clippable moments and I can go back after the stream is over and create the clips.

To see markers you need to use the highlighter, but you cannot create clips on the same page. You have to go to the actual VOD, go to the specific time and then click the "create a clip" button there.

Can we get the "create a clip" button in the actual highlighter to prevent this nonsense please?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Highlights  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I was trying to make a highlight out of my recent stream [Sept 1, 2020], but when it processes the highlight, i get a message saying "there was a network error. please try again. Error #2000". Not to mention that when the highlight finishes processing, no generated thumbnails appear.

I know this isn't on my end, since my internet still works on every other tab. I also tried remaking the highlight a couple more times--even after closing browser--and it still wasn't working. I will also note that I tried highlighting with a previous stream and it works just fine. I'm…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The only way to download clips to promote on other sites is to do it either via desktop or a link for a mobile browser. I want to be able to download a clip in the mobile app to share it to other platforms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. wie wers wenn ihr nen 4 Kanal audio browser erweiterung macht. 1. Kanal Gesamtlautstärke. 2.Kanal Mikrofonlautstärke. 3.Kanal Musiklautstärke. 4.Kanal Gamelautstärke. wer echt super sowas dann könnte der zuschauer selbst abmischen was er wie laut hören will. SeemsGood. Mit freundlichen grüssen SirGlaukom

how much if you do a 4-channel audio browser extension. 1st channel overall volume. 2nd channel microphone volume. 3rd channel music volume. 4th channel game volume. who really great something then the viewer could mix himself what he wants to hear how loud. SeemsGood. Sincerely, SirGlaukom

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It's impossible to have "grapes" or any other word with "" in the clip title, but u can have **

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Clips that are from VODs and was created while a song that was then muted, should not get deleted, make it like a VOD.

Otherwise the entire clip is gone. It should either be muted completly or partially at where the song is.

Also, I'm not convinced that anything happens on uservoice. Is it outdated? Like, there was no response from devs and there were suggestions from 2017 and nobody knows if it was implemented or not, you don't see that on the suggestion at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When a song gets muted from a VOD, make it show the song name of which it detected and then muted.

Sometimes you hear a song and wanna get the name of it, but then you can't.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?