Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

625 results found

1. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Before a stream loads, the Theatre Mode button shows next to the Full Screen button. As the stream loads, the Picture-in-Picture button replaces it causing a user to select the Picture-in-Picture button instead of the Theatre Mode. My suggestion on this fix would be to match the buttons displayed before and after load. For example, reading left to right; Start Casting, Clip, Reset Player, Picture-in-Picture, Settings, Theatre Mode, Full Screen.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I have 6 or more chatters interacting with my ChatBot, ie. Streamlabs Games and Such, and my Viewer Count shows 1 or 2 Viewers.. The Interaction lasts sometimes for over an hour and encompasses several ads.. As an Affiliate i am counting on these views for revenue. This is effecting my pocket book and not acceptable.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The easy animated emote uploader seem to be broken. the emote ends up with matrixing behind it when animated, even on files that have previously been ok.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 21:9 streams have a distorted thumbnail that looks ugly, please fix that and make them centered. thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Hey I was hoping we could get some more flexibility with the clip editor; especially having an adjustable cam frame that could be circular or vertical like the one combo has.

If the built in clip editor could be a little more flexible like combo or similar websites that'd help a lot in making it more usable for creators!

Examples:
    -vertical cam frame up top, game on bottom
    -Circle cut-out of cam frame up top, game on bottom
    -Blurred background option (like the one on combo)
    -Simple editor to cut length of clip
    -add hashtags
    -direct upload to tiktok as…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Now that my broadcasts are deleted after 6 days the only thing remaining of some of my longest and best are a couple clips. I need to be able to export those to YouTube and my platforms, and download and share them as is. Without changes to aspect ratio etc. I’ve noticed a topic about downloading them, I can’t see any option to download mine, only to share them in a tiny aspect ratio for smart phones. Thanks and keep up the great work. Your amazing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Now that my broadcasts are deleted after 6 days the only thing remaining of some of my longest and best are a couple clips. I need to be able to export those to YouTube and my platforms, and download and share them as is. Without changes to aspect ratio etc. I’ve noticed a topic about downloading them, I can’t see any option to download mine, only to share them in a tiny aspect ratio for smart phones. Thanks and keep up the great work. Your amazing.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Error Uploading: Video could not successfully be created. I normally record my gameplay and post them as collection's but the past few days I been trying to upload my prerecorded vod's it will upload but right when in need to process it come up as this error. Error Uploading: Video could not successfully be created is there something that I need to do.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Uploads  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make it an option to NOT have vods being shown in the channel banner but instead in the MIDDLE of the page. It is annoying having the video obstructing the artwork of the channel.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Let viewers disable or mute just the mic audio or commentary. Then the streamer/creator doesn’t have to decide or choose between the two types of performances for the broadcast.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. you could add translated subtitles so like for example im watching a french stream on baldi's basics but i don't speak french i speak english so it would be cool if there were autogenerated subtitles if you dont speak that language and the only reason im watching a french stream is because it is the only baldi's basics stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. ESTE EXATO MOMENTO ACABEI DE FAZER UMA TRANSMIÇÃO E DEPOIS DESTAQUEI ELA MAS EU NÃO SABIA SE EU APAGASSE O ANTERIOR QUE FOI DESTACADO O DESCATE DARIA ERRO DE CARREGAMENTO ENTÃO PODERIA AVER UMA LIXEIRA PRA QUANDO OCORRER ISSO NOVAMENTE COMIGO OU OCORRER TANBÉM COM OUTRAS PESSOAS AGENTE POSSA RECUPERA A TRANSMIÇÃO GRAVADA.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sometimes I hop through a bunch of different streams and would like to go back but if the browser history doesn't have it, it can be impossible to find. It would be nice if Twitch had a list of the last 20 or so streamers you visited and you could pick from that list.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Streamers love when viewers create clips, because it makes it easy to share small stream highlights without having to look through their entire VOD later. These clips are extremely valuable for streamer growth, and it'd be great to reward viewers for creating great clips!

Also it should be up to the streamer to choose which clips get rewarded, not just every clip.

Moments are halfway there, but those can only be created live by either the streamer or their mods, which only rewards viewers for being there rather than for creating clips.

In addition to this, there are some streamers…

146 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please show view count for Clips in Discovery Feed

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Interest  ·  0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When watching a VOD, every couple of minutes a batch of ads plays. That's fine. However I often have the VOD running in an inactive window while doing other stuff. After the ads, the VOD doesn't continue playing unless I click the window. However, even if it just finished a batch of ads, the same ads will run again before the VOD starts back up. God forbid I click away from the window because it will do the same thing again without ever starting the VOD. To be honest this feels scammy towards the advertisers who pay you to play…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Found a bug where clip creation button isn't visible unless video is opened in popout player; furthermore, in popout player, the clip button is there but neither it nor the keyboard shortcut work

https://www.loom.com/share/79245a7bb1e04c989c86cd6bf541f25d?sid=cae27017-1baf-47b7-b5fa-a7a80985bf5d

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Interest  ·  Ana responded

Hi, thanks for your feedback!

This status is to let you know your idea has been reviewed. Your idea is open for voting/comments from other Twitch community members. This is a great time to share your idea with others. Learn more about status updates here.

---

For the community: If you like this idea, please vote on it and feel free to add on how it would help you in the comments.

20. When exporting a VOD to YouTube, it is broken up into segments if it is longer than 12 hours. This feature is broken in two ways.

The major issue:
    It does not work. It splits into segments that are of length 12:00:01, which are abandoned by YouTube, and have to be deleted.

The minor issue:
    The naming is wrong. A 2-part export will be named "part 0/2" and "part 1/2."

23 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Exports  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?