Video Features

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Rerun Video List Longer

the rerun video list is to short I wanna post videos that people haven't seen for a while not videos I just uploaded

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Reruns  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Past Broadcast not being saved

I streamed last night for roughly 114mins and I had all the settings correct to save the stream but nothing got saved nor stats were entered? thoughts??

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Why not split stream Videos when u change tha Game?

Why not split stream Videos when u change tha Game?

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs (past broadcasts)  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add a scrollbar or search function to the "Add to Collections" list on uploads page

If you have a lot of active or semi-active collections, it's currently fairly difficult to add new videos to collections that have moved off the screen in the collection list. Outside of the video info screen you have to scroll the entire page to find the collection you're looking for.

It would be nice, if something was done about it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fix Clip titles already

For whatever reason, Twitch still does not have working <title> tags on Clips, which means that every single bookmark and service using the tag just shows “Twitch”.

From what I can tell, this has been going on for three months without anyone at Twitch fixing it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Uploads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix the upload logo and banner error.

This error has been going on for years and Twitch hasn't bothered to fix it. everywhere i look to find a way to upload it without an error i get the same problem with different people. I know it goes as far back as 2016 cause thats the earliest I've found it on (/r/Twitch) Some have found solutions like going Incognito or deleting your history,cookies,caches,etc. I unfortunately have not found a solution and have even gone as far as emailing Twitch customer support with no reply. If anyone can help or fix the errors then please let me know. The…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Own video platform for Twitch

This is originally written in german, because that's my mother language and writing a wall of text in english is not my best property. I used Google Translator for the english version. Maybe there are some weird parts because of the translation, please ask me if you don't understand some sentences. Here we go:

I think Twitch needs its own video sharing platform, like YouTu **, to get users more connected to their website and away from the competitors. The current form of video uploading is not user and streamer friendly due to several factors.

From the user's point of…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Highlighter Bug on website based Twitch app

When creating a new highlight for tonight's twitch stream the saved result shaved off one second of video. This appears to be a truncation bug where if you save your entire stream session as a highlight this bug appears. My stream tonight was exactly one hour and six seconds long. The editor reflected this. It was only after I hit the save button and returned to the Video Producer Page that I saw that my saved highlight saved only 1:00:05 instead of 1:00:06 which was the actual length of the intended Highlight. I tested this out on both a modern…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Vodcast like Twitch TV Show

Vodcast like Twitch TV Show with planning for the week, so we can create playlist for the whole week and interactive schedule with notification on specific programs (vods/shows) on this schedule. If you ask for what reason? For those who create content besides live streaming and uploading it to youtube, for those who want to share it's content on night time(different time zones) with more structure/feedback to it, and just as an Garage band like system but for Shows: cooking, traveling, forging, tasting etc

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When a Collection is clicked, the page should lead to a list of all videos within that collection, not the first video of the collection.

It would be easier to find newer content for collections that span over a long period of time.

It would also increase visibility for older videos within that collection.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Premium Videos for Follower or Subscriber

Please Add a Drop Down Menü on Upload Progress Window with the Publication for:

Public for All
    Public for Follower
    Public for Subscriber

so if user Upload Special Content that will see only one of the 3 Categories.

What do you Think?

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Twitch Video Upload Desktop App

YouTube's largest fail is that fact that they do not have a simple desktop app for the people who upload a ton of content. This app features should contain the ability to put in the information about each video. If you loose connection or site goes down there should be a "resume" button to continue the upload. Make it easier on the user & this and it will encourage everyone to upload more. aka a "Desktop Upload Manager app". Keep hitting those home runs Twitch! :)

21 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Twitch upload requirements for joining Twitch Affiliate

I've noticed some of the content creators (Like gamers for example) are moving to twitch due to censorship & demonetization against inappropriate videos. (Like gameplay videos with FPS stuff) And like me, there are some content creators who don't broadcast that much but rather upload videos/clips to twitch. So I was wondering if you can be fair to twitch uploaders by adding a second option to join twitch affiliates or partnerships for twitch uploaders. Plz add this, the twitch uploaders depend on you!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Vod Censor command

Some streamers have to delete a whole VOD just because of something that breaks TOS or because they leak something.

Maybe a command that the broadcaster can type in his chat to censor the last couple of minutes of the vod making it impossible to be clipped or re watched.
    For Example:
    a stream leaks his address.
    he can type something like /VC5 and can blackout the last 5 mins of his vod and any clips created within that time rather then go offline and delete the whole thing.

Dont know if such a thing is possible but it would…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "Created by" column has been removed from the clips manager... Please bring it back.

Twitch recently changed the format for clips and video manager and we noticed that the "Created by" column has been removed from the clips manager... Please bring it back. It was a very useful tool for us because we have so many people in our group and the "created by" column helped us know who was clipping what broadcasts. It's gone now and we want it back.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Product Reviews with Amazon Affiliate Integration

Add "Product Review" in Game List and let us add our Amazon affiliate link for every product featured in the video. Create buttons to buy these products under the video. If you want product reviewers like me to switch from Youtube to Twitch this is a great, great opportunity!

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. VODcast schedule

The ability to set when your VODcast goes live would really help with managing your schedule. As a group or individual videos.

If you stream a game at a specific time but you won't be available at that time, to have the VODcast to schedule to go at that time slot would make it alot better.

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. h265 encoder support

It would be nice if the h265 encoder was supported. It's better in every way, shape, and form then h264 and I don't understand why you don't support it.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Vodcast

Please implement a function to add full collections to a Vodcast queue. It takes time scroll through and add multiple individual videos to the queue and a lot of time can be saved by allowing full collections to be added in bulk with a couple clicks.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base