Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

180 results found

1. It's known that the pitch-bending of the low latency mode sounds horrible when watching music, but is great for other kinds of streams to keep viewers as close to real-time as possible.

Instead of just "on" or "off", low latency mode could have 3 options: "always off", "always on", or "on unless watching a stream from the music category"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to eventually do a live sportscast of live miniature golf, and I would like a frame advance/retreat feature. I know the computer provides the zoom features.

I need to analyze the previous putt if the difference between a double putt and a botched single putt is very big.

Also other live "body sports" and human referred e-sports might need it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When i do a 12 hours stream, I often get the same questions.
    I would like to be able to send a video like you do with ads but with a custom video for a specific viewer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. To avoid some leak and some troll, I want to selected a list of Twitch users who can see my live broadcast.
    So only those specials users can see it.
    Like a private room in zoom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. So like a watch party where you can logging to amazon prime or Netflix and show you all paid the royalty fee mabey include a thing into twitch were you can only hear the Royalty Music in the stream if you have singed into a platform like amazon music google music or spotify and you be able to hear what every music you payed fees to listen to.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In the Android client, you can slide the left and right screens to control the volume and brightness respectively.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Put a pause button and a close button on the tablet interface. the only way I can stop the stream is by minimising and swiping the video. Is annoying. Clicking a pause button or a close icon like I can on my PC would be very useful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Videos playbacks end at the moment the livestream was when you loaded the page. So if you're watching the video of a stream that is still going on and you reach the end of the video, it auto loads the next video event though the one you're watching still has more content if you just reload the page.
    It would be more user friendly if it just reloaded the video with the updated length when you reach the end.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A lot of us VR Streamers prefer 1:1 format, it looks better on VR streams and it looks better for mobile device viewing too.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I like watching smaller streamers with around 20-50 average viewers because the chat is more interactive but most of the time it forces me to 1080p60fps which would be fine but when I try playing a game on with the stream on my second monitor, my game drops frames and stutters a lot. I don't see how it would cause any negative effects and it would be a nice feature that would improve my experience a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Twitch should implement Pay-Per-View for Tournaments. This option would benefit streamers and the people participating in the tournament, as the Prize pool of the tournament can be increased as well as the opportunity to donate a percentage etc. Tyler1 and his Upcoming tournament would be an example of where this would benefit the stream.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Twitch already has a feature that blocks profanity in chat. Twitch needs to also have a feature that blocks profanity the streamer uses during live streams or at least block the profanity used after the stream is seen after it is not live. Doesn't make sense to block profanity in chat, but viewers have to listen to the streamer use such language.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When viewers are watching a highlight/clip, they should be able to see the broadcast (and the point in time) where the highlight/clip came from.

Alternatively, when viewers are watching a past broadcast, they should be able to see time markers where highlights and clips were created.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would be awesome if there could be a "TV" mode where you can pick and setup a custom list of streams to pull up and it would auto cycle them based on either time or priority of who was live. Chat would auto switch to whatever channel that you're currently on and if someone went live that was as higher priority, it would automatically put them on.

Beyond that, it would be nice to have the list of channels that were live and be able to override the priority setting

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to do 3D videos using twin camera capture. There is a technically 3D compatible mode on most video editors, but unfortunately uses side-by-side-half mode, and though technically compatible, it's only as compatible as Red and Cyan mode, if you don't own the proper glasses, it's watchable, but it's ugly. More than a minute gives people a headache.

You tube has a 3D tag, which activates "playback conversion mode". It's natively stored as 3D side-by-side half, and can be converted to 2D and other 3D formats, so you can it in 3D in the way you currently have, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For example in Rocket League it would be nice if you the viewer could choose which player to watch.

The twitch broadcaster could still do their usual flicking between players but I'd like the option to stay focused on one player of my choice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. the ability to move the chat panel under the video in half screen so it didn't push the video small. just pull the chat under the video so i can watch twitch, read chat, and do my homework. please thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It's frustrating to first stream for 10 hours and then download the file just to find out that it's practically impossible to find the right things you want to make a shorter version to be about. I'd really like to be able to download like 5 hour stream in 25 or so parts, so i don't need to watch all the 5 hours. I probably just need 2-4 first clips to make one 10 minute clip out of it. I think this makes the editing part so much easier, also for low-end computers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add a snooze feature, like most TVs have. I, like many people, fall asleep watching a twitch channel at times, but in many areas of the world like South Africa, we have to watch our data usage.

I'm not suggesting that it be automatic but rather just a Snooze Timer I can set that will stop the stream. Something like 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 45 minutes, etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Want your clip automatically posted to your favorite streamer's channel? Cheer-Clip w/ bits to unlock special effects for your clip. (Filters, Sound Effects, On-Screen FX) and have it automatically posted in chat upon upload!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 5 6 7 9 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?