Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. So I've noticed recently that when I start my stream with 'Just Chatting' to hang out with my community for an hour or so, the rest of my clips, even though I'm no longer streaming on Just Chatting and have physically set my game to something else, will stay at Just Chatting. I think we should either be able to set our game, or clips should update in real time with the rest of the game settings for discoverability purposes!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I want a collection area where I can save friends clips I liked so that it gets further shared when I pass it along. This way clips get more views and shares long term than just sitting in users libraries like they do now.

Seeing others collections of clips would be cool so that they don't have to share the hundred clips they have saved with funny moments. However, I understand there is probably some security with that.

Also with this Categorizing the way we are able to save would be key, I like what other users have put in…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Thousands of people including myself are having issues uploading clips. The screen won't even show us an option to add our files.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. When I down load a 1 min clip the video portion freezes after 8 seconds. Can you please fix

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. -Add an option when viewing a clip to set it as a favorite.
    -Create a list of all clips you've favorited so it is easier to find and rewatch.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Add a comment section for clips, that would be very nice to be honest ^^

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Under the clip, on the clip page, have an expandable Comments section where twitch users can provide comments on the clip and other users of twitch have the ability to comment, upvote, downvote, like, or dislike other comments made by other twitch users.

The clip creator and broadcaster should have the ability to pin a comment they each like, even if they both like the same comment.

The ability to delete comments should be left to the Broadcaster.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Since clips could be clipped during streaming or VOD, the clip creation time might not match to/near the video timestamp.
    It would be good if streamers/editors can sort clips by video timestamp, so that we can delete clips captured on specific event easier.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add a timestamp to the UI of clips somewhere that shows when it was taken during the stream, so if you wanted to see what happens after the clip ends you know what time to go to and resume the VOD. Even better would be making the timestamp a Link that directs you to the exact moment in the VOD, so you dont have to go there yourself.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Clips  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Clips need to have a "showcase" star or something where you can go star your favorite clips from each stream and they will go to a showcase feed on your channels homepage or videos tab.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I think the ability to "Favourite" Twitch clips would be a neato feature so I could keep track of clips that make me hella giggle. ??

• Have them compiled in a personal tab for easy viewing whenever
    • Top "Favourited" clips could be featured on a streamer's channel
    • etc.
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. When I go to watch a clip of a streamer that I follow, the next clip that loads usually has nothing to do with the content I just watched. Next clips should be based on similar streamers, tags, or size of communities rather than "whats trending"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I changed the title of the clip, but even if I change it, the title before the change is also displayed.
    After the change, is it possible to delete the original title and display it integrated with the new title?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. While you are on a live chat, wouldn't it be cool to have a clip that's made only on Twitch be viewed as a mouseover or the clip could take around 5 to 6 rows of chat so it looks big enough? Just my opinion :)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. When creating clips after a stream as ended from a vod, if there was more than one game played, the game set for the clip is ALWAYS the first game. This should be pulled from the "Chapter". I don't know how many clips I've made with the wrong game listed. And I can't edit that after the clip has been published.

ADD THIS YESTERDAY TWITCH!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. If a clip link is posted in a chat and an user click on it, make the stream minimize to the right corner above the chat like when an add shows, this way the user can both see the clip (or close it) and watch the stream at the same time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I'm going to create a clip in a channel I follow, however this error occurs and we don't know how to solve it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I know that you can edit clips 24 hours after creating them but a really helpful tool would be to be able to edit them always. Especially because you can use 1Min for a clip and a clip by default only uses 30sec

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lock clips so you don't accidentally delete them while you are deleting the clips you accidentally made by accidentally clicking the clip icon when trying to go to theatre mode or maximize the player.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?