Fix keyboard shortcuts in the player
Hotkeys (pause, mute, theater, etc) don't work when the video player has focus (you click on the video). The video takes up 90% of the screen space. In order for hotkeys to work, you have to click on the other 10% of the page, then press the hotkey. This is poor UX.