Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Video Features

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Video Features

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

180 results found

1. It's always fun to re-watch your favorite streamer's reaction to a comment of yours. However, when viewing recent broadcasts, there is no convenient way to JUMP between YOUR comments in the seekbar. The user needs to skim through the seekbar and manually find their comments by trial and error.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I have just thought of an idea, which is to allow viewers to hit a "Like" button so when I see the Replays, it can show me when there is a lot of "Likes". It will allow me to check the best moments as I could just click the "most liked moments" in the Replays.

Thanks!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Twitch could have a subtitle feature for live content in English/Portuguese as we could watch it live in our native language or another language, as well as contribute to learning and fun at the same time.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Pressing , or . will go back 1 frame or forward 1 frame just like on youtube. Sometimes I want to see how many frames it took for someone to kill the streamer I'm watching on Valorant for example.

38 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello Twitch & Twitch Developers,

I had the idea and I think this an inevitably awesome feature idea to have multiple camera angles set up as separate streams within the same stream. For my example I want to broadcast me playing piano from sheet music with education and follow along tracking in mind. If I have three cameras wouldn’t it be great to have a camera on the sheet music, one on the top down piano, and one showing me from a side or front angle. That way the user could join the stream seeing me playing as the main…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. While im working I like to watch my favorite streamers but I'm having a hard time because I have to alt-tab every time and sometimes I missed good moments on the stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Meine Idee
    Das Fenster im Twitch auf 9-12 kleine Fenster teilen, damit man nicht immer mit den Tabs hin und her switchen muss, dass ist ziemlich mühsam. Ich persönlich schaue mehrere Streamer gleichzeitig.
    Jedes kleine Fenster wäre live aber nur eines hat Ton, der mit einem Mausklick (Cursor auf dem Fenster) aktiviert oder deaktiviert wird. Will man den Twitch, falls der in diesem Moment einem gefällt im großen Fenster sehen, so klickt man mit der Maus zweimal auf das Fenster und es vergrößert sich mit Bild und Ton.
    Mir ist aufgefallen das Streamer die zB. während des Spielens im GTA…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Watching Twitch streams is killing my mobile plan. I would love the option to download streams/videos to my phone. not just clips.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The addition of two soundtracks, the streamer's microphone and his sounds from the computer, because I like to listen to the streamer himself and play the game, and if he himself plays the same game he bothers me a lot.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Create a playback rate shortcut, like Youtube.

For example, when you go to a Youtube video and press: "SHIFT + >", the playback rate increases, and when you press: "SHIFT + <", the playback rate decreases.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Ok so sometimes people miss their favorite streamers and when they want to watch it later they go to his video and start to look for the part where he plays Valorant for example or something so you can introduce a feature in the video progress bar titles like when he is just chatting then he switched to another you can see it in the video progress bar as sections ( mods can also edit it if they want or they make it changes with the titles ' playing GTA gives section in the progress bar then when it changes,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Allow for playback speed of .25x-2x or higher speed for past streams similar to YouTube videos. This will help viewers who are short on time and watch more videos in less time.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Add a button to the interface labelled "What have I missed?" that when clicked will show a couple of minutes of random video from the current (or previous) live stream so that people who are late to the broadcast can catch up on what has happened before they got into the stream.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So there is already a request of Similar nature that got rejected. I believe it was because of the wording in their request. So I had this idea.

The TLDR of it is that there should be a setting that allows you to enable or disable watching a Stream on one or 2 Monitors. On one Monitor you watch the Game or Whatever is happening and on the other, you have the Facecam of the given Streamer. I believe this would make for a better watching experience overall. Since most Streamers have good Facecams anyways it's a shame that that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm autistic and the audio for some games that I really like watching can be extremely overstimulating due to the players moving the camera around so much, causing the audio to jump from ear to ear in my headset. Both for people like myself, and for people who are hard of hearing in one ear, it would be extremely helpful for there to be an easy way to turn off stereo audio, making it a mono output.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Basically the idea is top allow the streamer to upload one long video or several short videos that would be used as a placeholder when the streamer is having connection issues. That way the awkward silence for when their connection falters and the lame "Stream Having Issues" could be replaced with actual content to keep viewers around while they wait for the issues to stop.

Additionally, I'd propose so:
    Partners would get a few more long videos for "Stream Issues" placeholder, as well as considerably more short videos.

Said videos must NOT be set as "Subscriber Only".

Their visibility within…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice if the webplayer would adapt to streams other than 16: 9 aspect ratio. As I stream in a 21: 9 aspect ratio, I have black stripes that look bad and are unnecessary

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Allow the customer to ignore TTS from certain users or all TTS in a given channel. It takes away from the user experience to have to deal with TTS spam. I'd like to watch and listen to the game and creator, not the annoying TTS spam.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Seems that the volume control no longer appears on offline streams.

Please readd it

Some people will wait for a streamer to go live, but have the volume "remembered" from a different streamer they watched last night and suddenly get blown out speakers

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Option to show “Latency to broadcaster” time in the corner Just like FPS counters in games. It’s a pain to always have to open Video Stats up to make sure I’m not 5sec behind. Also please fix the horrible lag every single time I go to @ someone or use emotes.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?