Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Studio

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Studio

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I'd like to see the audio for supported capture cards be displayed in the audio mixer, rather than having to go to my main capture settings and having to adjust it there.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A lot of streamers don't know how to put music in their stream.
    In some streams there is music but you (the viewer) sometimes wanna turn it off but you can't since it's a part of the stream audio.
    So what if there'll be an option in Twitch to choose music to your stream? That way everyone will be able to use music in their stream and the viewers will be able to mute it if they want and still hear the stream itself, and also see the name of the song if it's not shown in the stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Hello! I used OBS for youtube and Twitch Studios for twitch and the one thing I would love to see here is if I have my speakers muted the sense I am on If it has a video will play that sound! I love it on OBS but on Twitch it isn't possible :(

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Being able to side chain duck audio from game. So when streamer speaks, game audio is lowered automatically as per user settings.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Audio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It would be nice to have an easy way to "block" out voice from other apps like discord and teamspeak. So that I can stream my voice, what ever I am streaming and music. But leave out the voice of the once I'm speaking with. Incase I don't want their voice on stream or they don't want their voice on stream.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When streaming with multiple audio inputs each of those audio tracks should be saved separately in the stream recording. This would allow me to take a stream recording, remove my mic track, and preserve game sound. MKV file container would be ideal.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add a EQ to the primary microphone! Reduce the mud or brighten your tone to get a clear broadcasters voice.

Setting UI idea could be a simple 3 gain sliders with pre-fixed frequencies (low, mid, high, with -6/+6dB range).

For the "Advanced Options", reveal access to the "Mid EQ" frequency setting, bandwidth control, and a option to enable/disable a fixed high-cutoff filter for cutting out low sub/inaudible noise.

or possibly just without the bandwidth control, to keep the interface from being too crowded with controls. So we have 4-5 sliders and 1 on/off button.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow to set-up and use a existing VST 2.X plugin to help with audio issues.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Audio input and output limiter for microphone and system/game sound. sometimes game sound is too loud in some places or my microphone is too quiet but if i up my microphone volume in your twitch studio app then screaming in horror games becomes too loud. An audio limiter would be an amazing feature so games sound and my microphone sound would not go beyond the limit that i set

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. There are ways to do this already but I believe that this would be a great additive for streamers, but I was unable to find anything accessible by twitch. If there was any way for a streamer to listen to music and not allow the stream to capture a window, say like permissions to see and hear whatever window you have open, like the Main Screen Share. If you are playing a game and would like to listen to YouTube Music, you could have a button on the stream to mute YouTube Music but not the game?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Would be nice if we could have the same hotkey for muting/unmuting audio devices simultaneously.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I would very much like you to have the option to mark the audio tracks that I want to record for VOD, and which audio tracks I want to be transmitted on live, similar to what you have on OBS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. So I can be able to choose which apps that create sound will be on the stream. When I'm on a discord call, I can make sure the call isn't on my stream or any other background apps

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. In the Audio Mixer there is a button to "Listen" to your audio, but for me it only routes the "Primary Microphone" trough to my headphones. This is useful to monitor my voice, which is my primary input source, but as I use a capture card for the gameplay, I would love be able to monitor that as well to level it properly!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Add an option to use the computer audio's output as an audio source.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. tts that could be changed to use any language pack and could read off chat and alerts and other information to stream

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Like, different screens are playing different audio.. say, if I'm talking to a friend on discord and streaming myself making music on Ableton, Twitch Studio can give me a mixer where I could turn down Discord's audio while keeping Ableton's audio in the stream.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?