Skip to content
Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Bits

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Bits

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

24 results found

1. I'm pretty new to Twitch but would like to convert my channel points to bits so I can send them to my favorite streamers.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi There My Idea Goes For All Categories : Bits , Channel Points , Alerts & Creator Dashboard So It is Not Specific In One Forum !

The idea is i believe it would be great to allow the creator to rename there bits to any virtual currency they would like it to be that matches there channel and there community can be referred too as an empire or something like that as a concept giving creators more opportunities to make there channel something they can make happen through imagination , such as donations they way they look , the…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Malo

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Eu sou um grande apoiador e cliente da Twich. Cliente porque acredito que sao poucos que investem em bits para apoiar os canais da vossa plataforma, basta dar uma verificada na minha conta que entendera. E acredito que muitos como eu tambem devem pensar assim. "Como nos apoiadores com maior investimento em compras de Bits "se assim posso nomear", nao temos nada de especial para nosso perfil geral. Entao acredito que seria interesante uma distinçao geral do quanto somos apoiadores." Nao temos nada, nada de especial para tando gasto. Enfim, nao sei se vai adiantar o meu comentario ou atè…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. being able to put animated emoticons with Bits/cheers
    are more beautiful animated

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Conversion of Twitch currency to a monetary unit - this refers to the process of converting Twitch currency into a chosen national currency, such as dollars, euros, or any other monetary unit.

The idea is to convert Bits into a monetary unit (dollars) and use it for purchasing subscriptions and making donations. This eliminates the need for repetitive conversion and transaction processes. For instance, if the wallet balance is 10,000 monetary units (dollars), my intention is not only to gift subscriptions to my favorite streamers but also to donate a monetary amount (dollars) to support them. Additionally, users have the…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Put in support like TikTok coins so that the scene can support their favorite creator, so Twitch can also take 10% or 20% of the support. The interest becomes for both parties.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Si o si los bits tienes que ser gratis

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Stop raising the price of bits. €9 for €5 worth of bits is just greed from a company owned by one of the richest men in the world. I'll never buy bits again. I'll just directly donate through Paypal and avoid being swindled by a billionaire. Youtube is slowly but surely taking all Twitch's big streamers for a reason. Be better.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I suggest it to TWITCH TV. Reorganize the Donation System on Twitch.

1.The current Donation system is less intuitive and very unfamiliar to users in other countries due to mainland-oriented payment systems such as PayPal. Work with companies such as TOSS in Korea to make it relatively easy to do donations in that country.

1. Apply the TTS system to the bit to add more fun to the donation There are currently several streamers using TTS as a third-party program. As a result, most users use TTS Donation, which is cheaper and more fun than using the bit itself. If you…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Los moderadores de la comunidad tenemos el honor de mantener limpio los chats y el espacio del streamer, ayudamos creando comandos y mismo editando y borrando para uso de entretenimiento y/o para fines importantes del usuario. Con aprecio a la espada, los moderadores no exigimos a ningún streamer ningun tipo de pago ni recompensa por realizar nuestro labor. Pero seria un buen gesto de parte de Twitch, permitirnos tener bits mensuales como una "forma de pago" de parte de la plataforma, estos de todas formas van a ser destinados al 100% a streamers y nosotros con horna entregarlos como agradecimiento…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Why were bits removed from poll usage?!?

I use polls for viewer watch party. The polls are for what genre and movies will be played at the time of the watch party. I allow extra votes to be cast using bits. I choose bits because it deters trolling. I choose 10 bits per upvote but depending on the other types of polls the amount can go up or down.

I can not use channel points because some of my viewers have over 300k and could potentially spam. Voting for something that is not necessarily an mutually beneficial outcome for all…

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Giving content creators bits to pass out in channel like channel points would help build hype trains. When viewers see bits used, they then use bits also. Same for stickers etc. Monkey see monkey do. Allowing creators to give away bits that don't net any real value will allow viewers to feel involved, spend those bits and then buy real bits to spend. It would get others lurking to spend bits also. Creating more revenue for twitch and content creators. It's just like if you have 50 viewers, 50 more will show up to see what's happening. It's human nature.…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd suggest a tool so mods could accept or deny a bit message.

It happens that your streamer wants to roleplay but the chat is doing metagaming, right? Well, I used to think that sub mode or emote mode could've solved it, but there is always that enlightned user who sends bits and messes it up.

This case is the softiest. You also have hateful donos or spam that banning is not enough because if text-to-speech is enabled, the streamer ends up knowing.

At first my idea was to put all bits messages in automod queue so mods read them,…

250 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. First of all, I would like to state that I am only posting this here because I couldn't find any other media to convey my feedback to Twitch about the matter. This page looks more like an "ideas" page than a feedback page, but as there aren't any feedback media, I will write about it here. (The ticket page auto-directs users here when the option "feedback" is selected)

After the recent Twitch data leak, some users have noticed unusual bits activity in some small streamers' data in the Turkish community. After a short while, more data were discovered and a…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. GOOD AFTERNOON I HAVE AN IDEA ON HOW TO INTERACT MORE WITH THE STREAMER IT WOULD BE LIKE THE BITS BUT INSTEAD OF TEXT IT WOULD BE AUDIO AND THAT IN THIS WAY THE VIEWER CAN EXPRESS MORE WITH THE STREAMER I DO NOT KNOW HOW ORIGINAL MY IDEA IS BUT I CAN GIVE YOU MORE IDEAS OF MODERATION IN CASE YOU ARE INTERESTED YOU CAN COMMUNICATE BY MY EMAIL

My name is Sergio Saucedo Castillo, nice to meet you, I'm 17 years old.
    Thank you for your attention and time.

[edited by staff to remove personal information]

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I think that the bits of Twitch's own currency should remain and that the revenue should only be taken by Twitch, so that the streamers can keep the subscriptions as a source of income for themselves. Since taxes in Germany or England are very high, it is difficult to be able to get anything from them. At least for small streamers who have an affiliate but don't earn more than $ 1000 to say they live off it. The Twitch fixes on a source of income and says that Twitch gets and the rest of the little streamers. And that…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. You can transfer bits to someone else

17 votes