Bug Report? File here → https://support.curseforge.com

Game Mods & CurseForge

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think Curse Forge should add search option for project ID. It will be more specific and easier for the one who search for project ID,not the name

4 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments! We are Listening!

2. When I first started using CurseForge, the right-hand panel showed the most recent download for EVERY major Minecraft release version, rather than just the three most recent versions.

Since my suggestion to allow file upload notification subscriptions on a per-version basis was rejected, and version filtering in the Files section is not fully implemented, this is the only feasible way for players of particular versions to easily see new uploads for their version of choice.

The three most recent Minecraft versions aren't even the most popular, so it makes sense to show a file download for all versions. Three is…

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments! We are Listening!

3. CurseForge Minecraft needs a category for Minecraft datapacks, probably under Customization. They are a lot like Resource Packs, but provide logical-server-side customization of recipes, advancements, loot tables, tags, etc. for vanilla Minecraft 1.13/1.14+. PlanetMinecraft hosts them as a sub-category of mods, which is a bit odd in my opinion; you don't appear to host them at all.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-CurseForge Team

4. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-CurseForge Team

5. Changelog is not visible on project site any more, so to check all changes on mods I ahve to read them on the app.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-CurseForge Team

6. https://i.imgur.com/ILkEkgG.png
    https://i.imgur.com/ULCg5iA.png
    https://i.imgur.com/BuqaBZD.png (this one was caused by the broken image tag in the mods description)

and finally... find the errors in this one yourself xD
    https://i.imgur.com/JtRD9I7.png

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Under the "Mod Name"> Screenshots page, I can't use the arrow keys to view the screenshots in sequence.

On the minecraft.curseforge.com it was working (Firefox & Chrome).

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-CurseForge Team

8. Would be very useful if the user could post metadata when submitting comments to a project. Such as which version of the game, mod, and comment category (feedback, suggestion, issue, question) they are posting. This would give other users a better understanding if a complaint or feedback is based on the current or old version of a mod.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-CurseForge Team

9. 4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-CurseForge Team

10. 1) Please add MC 1.14.1 as a game version.

2)Please add fabric mods as a search filter.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We already have MC 1.14.1 as a game version. As for fabric mod filter, we are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments!

11. When creating a new addon project, the drop-down menu used to specify the game version the add-on supports only has Minecraft 1.7 and below. The game is currently on 1.12 (which is in beta but is the most active version for add-ons)

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments!

12. Last year the content from /server-mods/ was reassigned to /projects/ and broke thousands and thousands of links on resource pages.

Instead of waiting for us to contact the author of each plugin and ask them to overhaul each Wiki and resource page, can you write a 302 redirect to redirect requests for everyone automatically? They'r always used in this situation, it just looks like someone forgot. : ( It happens

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments!

13. Would be cool if the client tracks modpacks that I follow and allowed me to quick install. This way I do not have to search for modpacks each time I use a new/different computer.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-CurseForge Team

14. While the ability to favorite a project is seemingly functional, you are currently unable to browse the filles that you have favorited.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-CurseForge Team

15. Why are project images required to be 1:1. I spent more time getting this image than the rest of the project upload process.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The new Curseforge/ Overwolf app is hard to use, and I wish we could just download mods straight off the website like before. I recently decided to try modded minecraft again but was disappointed to see that you have to download the overwolf app to your desktop. I have got the app all set up, and I am signed in but its saying that it cant find any of my games on my pc. I have tried manually finding the file for them as well. Before this new app all I had to do was look up the mod/ texture…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. As Overwolf app does not support Mac users, what are all the mac users going to do about updating their WOW Addons?

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. In the "Mods" tab of the client, the width of the dropdown with the two different versions of WoW is not wide enough to show enough information to know which version you are currently looking at. There's plenty of screen real estate in the client to extend it out so it shows the full path by default, and/or make it so the user can drag it out to make it a lot wider than it is.

It would also be great if instead of seeing the folder path, we could see a nickname we choose, like WoW or WoW Classic,…

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. HTTP Code: 403
    Status Text: error
    Address: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/nameplatem
    Date: Sun Aug 23 2020 04:21:17 GMT+0200 (stredoeurópsky letný čas)
    Request: GET /comments/4397001/delete

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I keep looking for mods for the latest version of minescape java, but even though i have set the game version in the search tools to 1.16.1 it keeps giving me old mods. please repair this.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?