Bug Report? File here → https://support.curseforge.com

Game Mods & CurseForge

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I would really love to see a user leaderboard on CurseForge. You should be able to filter by downloads, points etc. When clicking/hovering over the names on the leaderboard, their most popular content will be displayed underneath, with a "visit page" button, and an option to view all of their projects on their profile page.

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Me encantaria y creo que no solo ami, que creen la app de mods de forge para minecraft pocket edition en android, ya que creo que no soy el unico que ha estado buscando apps para poder poner mods en minecraft pocket edition y no hemos encontrado una que sea buena, creo que si pudieran hacer forge para minecraft pocket edition seria un gran exito.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the launcher will not let me play minecraft

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I know I just got started with twitch but (if this is already here I'm stupid) maybe can you add rainbow six siege to the downloads I play on a MacBook but I can't seem to find a workin or non viral(virus) website so maybe you can add it? thx! bye!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Game Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. It is somewhat confusing and rather annoying to look for changes in an addon you are using in the Current version of WoW, find that it has been "updated," only to discover that they've just added or changed the version of their addon for Classic. Addons for Classic should be listed separately, not lumped with those for the Current version of the game.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Seeing as you have now added an option to select the modloader when uploading a file please add something like this https://i.imgur.com/YL3joY7.png

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. As you can see in this screenshot, only the mod loader is shown and not a single version! https://i.imgur.com/24T8rng.png

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments! We are Listening!

9. Right now you can only select one game version OR a mod loader from the dropdown, but what if you want only 1.14.4 Forge mods? or mods for 1.14.4 and 1.14.3, but not all of 1.14.x

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. In the client, context menus should be toplevel so that they are displayed over over elements. (Outlined in Red)
    Sub menus should open to the right if there is enough room for them ie. where the arrow is. (Outlined in Yellow)
    https://i.imgur.com/zHoEYSV.png

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments! We are Listening!

11. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We could really use better search options when searching for Minecraft modpacks, right now its very limited and that makes it hard to get results that we want, we can only chose for what game version we want a pack for, how it shorts the results, and we can only chose ONE type of pack to look for, we need more filter options, for example, let us chose more than one type of pack and also give us an exclude option.
    Example:
    Game Version:
    Include modpack types:
    Exclude modpack types:
    That way if I only want to see packs that…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. SUPPORT CRACKED MINECRAFT WHAT IF A KID WANTED TO PLAY
    WITH SOME MINECRAFT MODS AND HE DININT FIND ANY SITE THAT
    WOULD LET HIM PLAY MODPACKS AND U MADE IT ONLY FOR PPL WITH AN ACUAL MINECRAFT ACCOUNT MAKING YOU B5ITSHS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Update or Remake the Trident modpack for maybe a Tridenr 2.0

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Game Suggestions  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Turn on status feedback by ticking the 'Enable reactions' box when posting Public Status messages so that people can respond with a thumbs up/down and provide a feedback message to your status updates, as shown in the uservoice documentation.
    https://feedback.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/146658-public-status-updates-for-ideas
    https://feedback.uservoice.com/assets/207781114/Image%202019-01-17%20at%201.03.10%20PM.png
    https://feedback.uservoice.com/assets/207781186/Image%202019-01-17%20at%201.03.59%20PM.png

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Where is the filter gone to select what version of Minecraft should be shown in the mudpack list. Its horrible to find packs for as example the newest version of Minecraft with out such a field.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

-CurseForge Team

18. I create a new addon and try to set it issues and source settings how it just shows

Not found
    We were unable to find the page or file you were looking for.

Please fix this issue as soon as possible

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

-CurseForge Team

19. My username is Tschallacka with curseforge. It has the same email address as I have here. Can these accounts be merged?

My account: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/members/Tschallacka
    Feel free to send verification emails to the email accounts under it. I just want to be able to log in to upload a new mod, under my existing account.

Kind regards,

Tschallacka

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. When you are inside of a Minecraft Modpack listing, the top section which contains the name of the pack and related information does not stay on screen when you scroll through the mods but it really should. It should also include a search bar to hunt for specific installed mods by name since some packs can include upwards of 200 mods.

https://imgur.com/Xys1vud

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?