Classic WoW support
Classic WoW needs its own section, either that or just much better support under the WoW section than it has currently. It's hard to know what addons do and don't work with Classic and it's a pain to have both classic and retail as different downloads under the same addon which means auto update is useless.
Rather than an entirely separate section, I think that at a minimum some small edits to the existing website would go a long way:
- Change the "Game Version" drop down menu to show the most recent versions for each edition at the top, and then list everything else underneath. Right now you have to scroll past dozens of version to get to Classic.
- If applicable, show both the classic and retail latest release under "Main File" at the top of an addon's 'files' tab. Right now it shows only whichever of the two was uploaded most recently, even if both were uploaded just seconds apart.
There should be a section for WoW Retail addons and another one for WoW Classic.
* In the Retail section, only projects having retail files are visible.
* In the Classic section, only projects having Classic files are visible.
* If some projects have files for both versions, only the files for the current section are visible to the end user.
The URL could be formed as follows :