How can we improve game mods and CurseForge?

Comments in emails

After the latest site update emails have shift to only saying "You have comments on project [Name]" rather than how it use to show a highlight of the comments. This has made it difficult to know if I need to answer right away or if it can wait until later. I would prefer if I could see the comments again in the email.

6 votes
Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

DarkGuardsman shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Adminhubglacier (Product Manager, Twitch) responded  · 

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments! We are Listening!

-CurseForge Team

1 comment

Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Corosus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

While I don't have any extra details, I feel my use case for the email digest system would help justify it being fixed to have comments in the emails again:

I use email filters to organize curse emails, so that ones that have key words like "crash" or "exception" get my attention compared to the pile of other ones that aren't as important, it was very helpful for keeping on top of important bug reports for those who prefer curse comments over github.

Feedback and Knowledge Base