How can we improve game mods and CurseForge?

Add a search bar back to the header.

On minecraft.curseforge.com there was a search bar in the header that allowed me to search for content by name/keyword directly from any page on the site. I used it all the time, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. As of now, it's easier to just google the mod and find it that way than to try and search it internally.

19 votes
Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

monsterpants shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • JustJinxed commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My goodness, where the **** is it, this is crazy....

RE-ADD THE **** SEARCH HEADER BAR TWITCH!!!
    I shouldn't have to keep going back to the main search url, just to hit my next mod, you're making updating my mods, annoying, and NO, I do NOT want to use your ****** **** mod client!

• Fireztonez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, Totally agree, the search bar should be in the header, becose right now, when I have to look for multiples mods for Minecraft, I search the first one, I open the mod page and have to search for another mod, I have to go in the precedent page to search for another mods, this is just annoying, and a new waste of time with the new interface...

• AstroTibs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exactly. I can't just search for something I know exists so I can have quick access to it.
    I have go Browse>Minecraft>Mods tab
    Why does search default on modpacks?
    What's with this trend towards removing convenience!?

• TimeConqueror_ commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeah! This is really tiring. So when you are looking for another mod, you now must click the Browse button, choose the game and only after it you get access to search bar. Recently it was easier to do: search bar was always at the header, and you didn't need to do a lot of actions to get to it.

Feedback and Knowledge Base