How can we improve game mods and CurseForge?

Add Paging to Notifications

When I login I want to review all my notifications and often times it is more than 20 (even for one day) since I follow many projects and when they get updates. There is no option to go to next page of notifications even though settings should show them all. This is a serious limitation of the site and makes it so I miss a lot of updates. This is more of a bug than it is an enhancement.

2 votes
Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Steve Mekkelsen Madden shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
under review  ·  Adminhubglacier (Product Manager, Twitch) responded  · 

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to submit your idea! We are looking into this suggestion internally and will update this page once a final decision has been made. Please add any additional details that you think would be helpful in the comments! We are Listening!

-CurseForge Team

2 comments

Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Steve Mekkelsen Madden commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any progress on this? The notifications lately has been completely useless as devs are updating mods for multiple versions in the same day (which is great) for the same mod, the notifications page only lists the last 20 with no way to get others. So all anyone sees is Biomes A Plenty over and over and over. I'm not proposing limiting updates, but I am highly recommending you add paging and/or filtering so we can see what's changed. Thanks!

• Paul commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

And don't hide all notifications after first view. And let me hide/show comments vs uploads

Feedback and Knowledge Base