How can we improve game mods and CurseForge?

Chronicles of Arcadia

Hello,

I am returning addon developer for Runes of Magic. After years I got back to licensed game based of same game engine - Chronicles of Arcadia. They do use other game versions and there is a lot of new functions, some are changed with input/output parameters to give more possibilities.

I know many other addon developers who are doing here, through updating popular addons, up to creating new addons that are all-in-one similar to pbInfo in old days, just with other features, or even complex addons containing many mini-addons.

I am very used to Git as of easy with tracking changes and potential contributing by other players, but even as of good communication between game team it is hard to provide such comfortable platform for translations and downloading addons like Curse/Twitch does.

I really hope we can make this game second life by simply providing stable addons service.

Greetings

13 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Arvinst shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  Admindbrew (Admin, Twitch) responded  · 

Hello!

Thanks for the feedback and heads up on this! We are working on setting up a site for this and will be updating this suggestion as well as sending an update on our Social media once it is done!

Thanks!

0 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...