Game Mods & CurseForge

Bug Report? File here → https://support.curse.com/hc/en-us

How can we improve game mods and CurseForge?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. How about support for the brave browser?

Supporting more browsers

2 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • "Related Projects" section on curseforge pages. (minecraft.curseforge, mainly)

Like you see on the Google Play store, for example.

Use cases I want to use it for: (In my case, mostly with mods)

- Commonly viewed/downloaded together. (Would cover a really all of these, but more specifically:)
      - Mods that do the same thing. Categories aren't quite specific enough, and even if I search for it it's still really common that I find a post on something super common on reddit, for example, for something I *specifically* looked for on curse and it didn't come up. This is frustrating.
      - Parent/Children mods. Different from dependants; dependants are only reliable…

2 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for this suggestion, we are currently reviewing it. Please add any additional details you think would be helpful in the comments— we are listening!

• Translations contributions

I would like the Localization-Tab from the WoW-Curseforge on the Minecraft Curseforge

2 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Show the version number of the add-on on it's main page. (It used to be that way!)

Show the version number of the add-on on it's main page. (It used to be that way!)

2 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

• [Minecraft] Allow for the mod a category centers around to predominantly be at the top of a list?

In the Minecraft Curseforge's mods section, under projects, some categories center around entire mods. If would be a lot easier to find these mods that have entire categories made just for their addons if they could be accessed easily from that same list, by either being put aside the mod/category's tab, being at the top of the list with the default filter applied, or some other way. If it's so easy to access the mod's addons/overhauls/what have you, then shouldn't the situation be just the same for those very mods?

2 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Game Mods & CurseForge

Feedback and Knowledge Base