Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Extensions

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. While the new Twitch integration into the Amazon Music Player allows for cross promotion, the other way is still limited with raw links to the Amazon Music Page.

I would love an extension that allows Twitch musicians to show their discography on a Twitch panel.

Either by a general playlist Twitch viewers can listen to or by connecting it to an artists page through an Amazon for Artists account.

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Explicitly state somewhere in Content Policy (https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/extensions/guidelines-and-policies/#4-content-policy) that integrations with certain products competitive to Twitch may be rejected on review.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. The Giphy extention when i add it to my stremlabs it is not working. why? yes i copy and pasted into add browser source

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 확장 프로그램이 설치된 채널 진입 후, 우측의 확장 프로그램 설정의 ‘접근 권한 관리’에서 권한 부여/해제 시 자동 리프레쉬 혹은 Twitch.ext.onAuthorized 콜백이 와야 하는데 두 기능 모두 작동하지 않습니다.

(참고 문서 : https://dev.twitch.tv/docs/extensions/reference#requestidshare)

대상 확장 프로그램 : Pick&Go

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 출시 전 확장 프로그램 접근 권한에서 스트리머 화이트리스트를 등록했는데, 출시 후 화이트리스트 이외의 계정에서도 해당 확장 프로그램이 검색 및 설치가 됩니다.

대상 확장 프로그램명 : Pick&Go

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As an editor for a few of my friends, as it stands the only way for me to edit their extentions is via their personal sign in ID and password. I find this rather distasteful since we are supposed to never share that information. As an editor, I should be allowed to access something as important as extensions that provide NEEDED additions to the stream! Please, I hope Twitch, fellow users, and fellow editors share in this idea and see the assistance it would offer the gamers, and the truly epic opportunity Twitch editors(Like myself) would be able to further…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There is already options to host a stream, and there is an option to Raid a stream. What if there was an option that streamers could decide to participate in called "Pillage".

Initially brainstorming, it would work around turning on the ability to have your stream "pillaged" by another streamer. The streamer would set a bit amount required to have his/her stream pillaged for X amount of seconds/minutes.

The pillaging streamer would then gain the ability to have the pillaged streamers viewers watch their stream for the attained amount of time.

The pillaging streamer, could be able to set a…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Make it so the volume on Soundtrack by twitch on can be individually set by the viewer by adding a toggle to set volume manually and a volume slider in the Soundtrack by twitch popup.
    (If that's even possible)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. mobile

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i wold like there to be many different extensions for overlay options, so there is more of a variety

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There is a lot of commotion about the DMCA thing so why not make a function so that viewers can listen to the same music as the streamers on Spotify and Youtube Music, maybe Soundcloud also. There is already a watch party function for Prime Video so why not do something similar for music so streamers and viewers can enjoy music together without worrying about copyright infringement.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Since the removal of snap an app on xbox console, we can no longer view live chats. This has made it increasingly harder for Xbox streamers to be notified. Many streamers who are getting started use overlay expert, but that doesn't show up the streamers' console either. Providing a live chat box for the streamers would be very much appreciated.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make a freaking bot of your own, that can AUTO Ban users who violate Terms Of Service on Twitch, Auto Welcomes, Auto chats about Followers/Subscribers/Re--subs/Gifts/Points For CONSOLE users who don't have a PC/Laptop. I would really like an AUTO BOT who can control chat, events, game title and such without having to TRUST some jerk to do it, or having to stop mid game to "!command" some crud I can't remember it to do....Programmable AUTO BOT for console users.....Yup, as an extension.....

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?