Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Desktop

Twitch Applications: Desktop

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. i would like the xfinity time guide or another one for tv shows but for streamers so we can see when streamers go live and offline.

Streamers currently have either posted on discord, on the twitch page, or a third party extension on there twitch page.

giving a time chart Guide will help everyone greatly since then they can view who to stream, what time, what game all in one area

there could be even pop up with cancelled stream or special stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The Twitch Studio App needs filters, blur effects, call outs, transitions, and more! Please add these features!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. the ability to rename custom modpacks within the twitch launcher

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm sure this is probably more of a niche problem, but when you follow a lot of channels, the 'followed channels' sidebar can get really crowded. It would be great if we could separate or filter this list by channels we're subscribed to. This is especially useful for when you get gifted a few subs and would like to check out a channel again without scrolling through your notifications. In addition, a search bar for your followed channels would be nice to quickly find that offline channel without searching your list manually

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. After restarting the app the window size and position get reset. Please make it possible to use a custom window size that I don't have to configure after each launch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently to see the channels I sub to I have to go onto a seperate tab, and then wade through the other channels I follow. A list of the channels you're subbed to should be on the first page, before any of the Suggestions for new channels. I pay to be subbed and it's not unreasonable to think that I should get easy access to those channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I think streamers can stop Prime Video contents in Watch Parties category. Because when i pause my video my viewers can still watch the movie or series but i miss the part that i paused. So basically i want to take the control of remote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. There are events happening all the time. I can't remember them all. Is there a way to schedule them, so that I am notified when they are streaming? Like WoW Streams in English that only happen once per week? The Gamecon that is coming up on August 27th. Yes I could put these on my phone calendar, but it would be great to have them notify me when they start if I can asked to be notified. There may already be a way. I am new to Twitch so just learning. I love Twitch and am amazed at all the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Wenn twitch.tv schon ein Partnerschaftsprogramm zum Start von Hyper Scape aufsetzt, sollte man das Spiel zumindest richtig schreiben. Es ist ziemlich peinlich wenn man mit folgendem Banner in der Desktop-App wirbt und das betreffende Spiel falsch schreibt:

"Schalte Hyper Space-Emotes frei

Abonniere bis einschließlich 31.8. oder verschenke ein Abo, um dauerhaft exklusive Emotes freizuschalten und den Launch von Hyper Space zu feiern."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Sobald man die Einstellung vorgenommen hat das der Chat auf der linken Seite sein soll bleibt nun auch die Liste von Kanälen denen man folgt ebenfalls auf der linken Seite ohne wie vorher auch die Seite zu wechseln.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. When I'm searching for mods/addons, there's a filter option called "Category". I like to set that filter to limit my search only to mods I'm interested in shopping for. I also like to sort by most popular by download descending. If I see something interesting in the search list, I click it to see what it looks like and what features it has. Usually I haven't made a decision at this point and I want to return to the original search results. However, when I go "back", I'm returned to the general list of mods/addons - unsorted and unfiltered. It's…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mods / Addons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The Watch Party feature is a pretty good way to have a community come together to watch something they have in common interests. However I had a different vision of these Watch Parties, when there's these expos and conferences online where different streamers watch together, I expected a more immersive look of a watch party. My idea I want to present is having stream communities come together. This includes badges and emotes, if more than 1 streamer has a watch party of the same expo, and decide to do a group stream, I would call this a watch party. My…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. A button on Multitwitch to open all selected live

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. It would be cool, if you could pick from your friends list, or just anyone else that's you choose that's on and active, to a duel, or make a team and challenge them, without it being a super special event. Kind of a stream vs stream duel, and when you challenge someone it alerts and notifies both parties streams chats.

Like in LoL, DoA6, SF5, Tekken, Racing games, Speed Run times, Form a team from chat maybe even, and ?vs? from each stream in whichever game is mutually designated.

And OverWatch....by the by...whose holding heavy on the OverWatch 2 alpha…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I am using Twitch desktop app only for updating my game addons, nothing more. I have no interest in broadcasting, no interest on watching others. I only want to update and manage my game addons.

Before forced merge from Curse to Twitch, it was possible in Curse but now I don't have such option.

Please make mod / addon manager only desktop app.

Also remove Popular Channels tab in Addons page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. For the sake of modpack makers please add a seachbar for installed mods, I waste so much time scrolling through lists of mods looking for something specific to enable/disable when trying to debug mods

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mods / Addons  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Don't know if this is implemented on Windows OS, but on Mac OS you can't maximize window to fill the screen (by double clicking the window and there is no option in the window settings on the top panel). There is an option to put it on full screen, but that is not what I'm after here.

Maximizing window gives option to have multiple windows in same screen, without the hassle to use mac's touch pad to change the virtual desktop space to other one. Especially if you use external mouse instead, you really can't do that unless you do…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Excuseme,i can the best

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When an update is available during playback/browsing while in full-screen mode (F11), users can't click neither the "update" nor "dismiss" buttons. This works with custom-size and maximized windows, however.
    When a similar bar (in yellow) appears to inform the user about the loss of connection, the button-click area has a vertical offset, also in full-screen mode.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?