Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Desktop

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Desktop

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. The streamer you are currently viewing has their emotes pinned to the top of the chat window for easy access, followed by all your other subscribed emotes under that (in some ordering that I can't figure out).

After a raid you want to show love for the channel you just raided FROM but you have to scroll through your list of emotes to find that recently raided from streamer. Please pin CURRENT streamer emotes to top of list followed by LAST VISITED channel and then whatever weird order you are using. This will make it easy to show your support…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Chat in game overlays are all over the place and we really need to search for one app that does that like streamlabs or restream. Can we have twitch their own in game chat overlay that when we go live we don't have to rely on third-party apps because for me the chats are the most important thing to notice and also for small streamers they should have a chat notification and it will really work for them because there's no chat traffic yet and they can interact with the viewer 1:1 most of the small streamers doesn't have their…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I'm absolutely sick of seeing Amouranth and other stupid a$$ streamers on my recommended channel list when I'm clearly only here for SC2 and gaming (this is reflected in all my "recommendations" feedback). Quit forcing these stupid recommendations on me or I'm going to just wait for the content I want to be posted to youtube. At least give the option to close that window if you're going to populate the field with nothing but the mainstream BS because it might turn a higher profit. Incredibly annoying especially when I actually browse those channels thinking they were tailored to my…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I'm absolutely sick of seeing Amouranth and other stupid a$$ streamers on my recommended channel list when I'm clearly only here for SC2 and gaming (this is reflected in all my "recommendations" feedback). Quit forcing these stupid *** recommendations on me or I'm going to just wait for the content I want to be posted to youtube. At least give the option to close that window if you're going to populate the field with nothing but the mainstream BS because it might turn a higher profit. Incredibly annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I'm absolutely sick of seeing Amouranth and other stupid a$$ streamers on my recommended channel list when I'm clearly only here for SC2 and gaming (this is reflected in all my "recommendations" feedback). Quit forcing these stupid recommendations on me or I'm going to just wait for the content I want to be posted to youtube. At least give the option to close that window if you're going to populate the field with nothing but the mainstream ***** because it might turn a higher profit. Incredibly annoying.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Allow users on Twitch.tv to hover over the borders of portions of the page (chat, channel side bar on the left) and drag them in and out to adjust their size. I want to use Theater Mode in a browser so I can still see and participate in the chat, but I want to decrease font size and shrink the chat a bit so I can increase the size of the actual stream.

Adding this level of display control across all Twitch platforms will greatly increase user experience and autonomy, and will probably negate the future need for developing a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Twitch has dark mode, but it would be great to have an option to automatically match system setting. This can be realized thought CSS media query "prefers-color-scheme".

JS:
    darkMode = window.matchMedia("(prefers-color-scheme: dark)").matches; //true

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. moderator ansicht die benutzter im chat anzeige automatisch refreshen lassen
    ein timer einbauen lassen das der moderator die zuschauer so alle 20 secunden refresht wird so das man den reloadet butten nicht drücken muss dauerhaft nervt ein wennig

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. There are more options to help manage my stream in the Dashboard in my internet browser. It would be great to have them in the Twitch Studio desktop app. Examples: Hosting, Raids, Stream health bar. ACCURATE viewer count.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hi zusammen, ich schaue nun schon viele Jahre Twitch zur Entspannung bzw. nebei beim eignen Spielen. Doch die großen Streamer haben das Problem das viele Viewer Donations machen die mit Sinnlosen und nervenden Nachrichten sind. Twicht könnte eine Abschaltung dieser Option integrieren um einigen Viewern das zu ersparen. Es macht auch die Atmosphäre kaputt wenn man wirklich Interessiert dem Streamer zuschaut.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Personally I find this feature a complete waste of space because I don't need to be reminded of when the people I follow normally do their streams.

I know there are some ways that users can hide it while viewing Twitch in a web browser, but those of us using the Twitch application itself seem to be SOL.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. i would like the xfinity time guide or another one for tv shows but for streamers so we can see when streamers go live and offline.

Streamers currently have either posted on discord, on the twitch page, or a third party extension on there twitch page.

giving a time chart Guide will help everyone greatly since then they can view who to stream, what time, what game all in one area

there could be even pop up with cancelled stream or special stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The Twitch Studio App needs filters, blur effects, call outs, transitions, and more! Please add these features!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. the ability to rename custom modpacks within the twitch launcher

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Currently to see the channels I sub to I have to go onto a seperate tab, and then wade through the other channels I follow. A list of the channels you're subbed to should be on the first page, before any of the Suggestions for new channels. I pay to be subbed and it's not unreasonable to think that I should get easy access to those channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Watch Party feature is a pretty good way to have a community come together to watch something they have in common interests. However I had a different vision of these Watch Parties, when there's these expos and conferences online where different streamers watch together, I expected a more immersive look of a watch party. My idea I want to present is having stream communities come together. This includes badges and emotes, if more than 1 streamer has a watch party of the same expo, and decide to do a group stream, I would call this a watch party. My…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A button on Multitwitch to open all selected live

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I am using Twitch desktop app only for updating my game addons, nothing more. I have no interest in broadcasting, no interest on watching others. I only want to update and manage my game addons.

Before forced merge from Curse to Twitch, it was possible in Curse but now I don't have such option.

Please make mod / addon manager only desktop app.

Also remove Popular Channels tab in Addons page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?