Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Desktop

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Desktop

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Personally I find this feature a complete waste of space because I don't need to be reminded of when the people I follow normally do their streams.

I know there are some ways that users can hide it while viewing Twitch in a web browser, but those of us using the Twitch application itself seem to be SOL.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Maybe dont showcase channels that are marked for epilepsy on the main page. Its kinda hard for me to do anything when strobe lights are flashing at my face. since you know, i might have a seizure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow me to have my twitch app on desktop in a language I want

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Like with suggestions of being able to control how we view the games library, something that has really annoyed me and continues to annoy me as my games library grows is that if i click on a game for more information or to install it, I have to scroll through my whole library from the top and it deters me from wanting to try new games. If i click on a title that starts with 'M', returning to the games library sends me back to the 'A' titles and I have to scroll through the whole library again just to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Game Library  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

• Ersteinmal das hier alles nur auf Eng ist ist absoluter Müll, wird mal zeit für für einen Supportbereich der auch weitere sprachen abdeckt, wie soll man sich denn hier zurecht finden.

• Was ist das für eine scheiße das die Chanel leiste automatisch klein ist (im Browserfenster) erst ab einer bestimmten Fenstergröße geht die leiste auf, macht das bitte wieder rückgängig oder wenigstens so das ich egal wie groß mein Fenster ist selber entscheiden kann ob die leiste aufgeklappt oder zu ist, ging ja vorher auch!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The User Account Control (UAC) dialogue should only appear if an update is available or has to be installed etc.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. ReCaptcha simply desnt work on your platform. Even in the Webbrowser version. I tried to login in the Desktop App for 10 Minutes now. Even after a reinstallation it doesnt accept any Login attempts.
    Please get rid of ReCaptcha!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. i would like the xfinity time guide or another one for tv shows but for streamers so we can see when streamers go live and offline.

Streamers currently have either posted on discord, on the twitch page, or a third party extension on there twitch page.

giving a time chart Guide will help everyone greatly since then they can view who to stream, what time, what game all in one area

there could be even pop up with cancelled stream or special stream

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The Twitch Studio App needs filters, blur effects, call outs, transitions, and more! Please add these features!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. the ability to rename custom modpacks within the twitch launcher

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I'm sure this is probably more of a niche problem, but when you follow a lot of channels, the 'followed channels' sidebar can get really crowded. It would be great if we could separate or filter this list by channels we're subscribed to. This is especially useful for when you get gifted a few subs and would like to check out a channel again without scrolling through your notifications. In addition, a search bar for your followed channels would be nice to quickly find that offline channel without searching your list manually

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. After restarting the app the window size and position get reset. Please make it possible to use a custom window size that I don't have to configure after each launch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Currently to see the channels I sub to I have to go onto a seperate tab, and then wade through the other channels I follow. A list of the channels you're subbed to should be on the first page, before any of the Suggestions for new channels. I pay to be subbed and it's not unreasonable to think that I should get easy access to those channels.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I think streamers can stop Prime Video contents in Watch Parties category. Because when i pause my video my viewers can still watch the movie or series but i miss the part that i paused. So basically i want to take the control of remote.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. There are events happening all the time. I can't remember them all. Is there a way to schedule them, so that I am notified when they are streaming? Like WoW Streams in English that only happen once per week? The Gamecon that is coming up on August 27th. Yes I could put these on my phone calendar, but it would be great to have them notify me when they start if I can asked to be notified. There may already be a way. I am new to Twitch so just learning. I love Twitch and am amazed at all the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Wenn twitch.tv schon ein Partnerschaftsprogramm zum Start von Hyper Scape aufsetzt, sollte man das Spiel zumindest richtig schreiben. Es ist ziemlich peinlich wenn man mit folgendem Banner in der Desktop-App wirbt und das betreffende Spiel falsch schreibt:

"Schalte Hyper Space-Emotes frei

Abonniere bis einschließlich 31.8. oder verschenke ein Abo, um dauerhaft exklusive Emotes freizuschalten und den Launch von Hyper Space zu feiern."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sobald man die Einstellung vorgenommen hat das der Chat auf der linken Seite sein soll bleibt nun auch die Liste von Kanälen denen man folgt ebenfalls auf der linken Seite ohne wie vorher auch die Seite zu wechseln.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The Watch Party feature is a pretty good way to have a community come together to watch something they have in common interests. However I had a different vision of these Watch Parties, when there's these expos and conferences online where different streamers watch together, I expected a more immersive look of a watch party. My idea I want to present is having stream communities come together. This includes badges and emotes, if more than 1 streamer has a watch party of the same expo, and decide to do a group stream, I would call this a watch party. My…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →