Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Twitch Applications: Desktop

How it works:
  • Choose a relevant category for your idea and check to see if any other users have already submitted this suggestion before creating your own
  • Be clear with your suggestion, provide examples and solutions to the problem you are posing. Suggestions without actionable feedback may be closed without comment
  • Upvote existing ideas, as opposed to creating multiple similar requests
  • Be sure to share your suggestion with others to gain more support!
  • Note: Suggestions are not guarantees that we will take action on an idea. We will try our best to communicate why an idea may not work, but may not always be able to share that information.
  • Titles that are unclear or unnecessarily vulgar may be reworded to better reflect the request for ease of discovery

If you need help:
This forum is for ideas only. If you need help, please check out our help portal for tons of articles that may answer your questions. If you still need help, you can reach out to our support team in the help portal as well!

Appeals or commentary on suspension decisions, support requests, suggestions disparaging others, and non-constructive feedback will be closed without comment.

Twitch Applications: Desktop

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. With the same quality settings, the Desktop App has about 40s delay compared to stream run in the Google Chrome browser.
    This may cause users to miss opportunity to participate in some activities, e.g. surveys or Marbles On Stream matches.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tengo un problema con los cuestionarios de afiliación, hace 3 días les mandé un ticket para solucionarlo y no contestan, por favor necesito ayuda, que alguien se ponga en contacto.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. What you have right now is a great start but I feel like some important features are missing. As a new user, I find the app confusing, disorienting, and a little overwhelming when you look at it. I don't recall if there was a "Getting started" tutorial when I started Twitch for the first time, but if there isn't - there should be. Also, I'd really love and appreciate a way to view my user profile. As it stands I don't find it easy unless I type in a URL to do so, which is fine, but most programs have…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. How about a UI "addon" implementation on streams which will do this, Lets say i Stream dota and i play the game normaly , i can check the games UI whenever i want,skills,levels, etc, but can a viewer do it? :) . that must be a pain to apply woo!
    i'd like to be payed in DOGE coins thanks kapa321

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Maybe dont showcase channels that are marked for epilepsy on the main page. Its kinda hard for me to do anything when strobe lights are flashing at my face. since you know, i might have a seizure.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Ersteinmal das hier alles nur auf Eng ist ist absoluter Müll, wird mal zeit für für einen Supportbereich der auch weitere sprachen abdeckt, wie soll man sich denn hier zurecht finden.

• Was ist das für eine scheiße das die Chanel leiste automatisch klein ist (im Browserfenster) erst ab einer bestimmten Fenstergröße geht die leiste auf, macht das bitte wieder rückgängig oder wenigstens so das ich egal wie groß mein Fenster ist selber entscheiden kann ob die leiste aufgeklappt oder zu ist, ging ja vorher auch!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. After restarting the app the window size and position get reset. Please make it possible to use a custom window size that I don't have to configure after each launch.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Wenn twitch.tv schon ein Partnerschaftsprogramm zum Start von Hyper Scape aufsetzt, sollte man das Spiel zumindest richtig schreiben. Es ist ziemlich peinlich wenn man mit folgendem Banner in der Desktop-App wirbt und das betreffende Spiel falsch schreibt:

"Schalte Hyper Space-Emotes frei

Abonniere bis einschließlich 31.8. oder verschenke ein Abo, um dauerhaft exklusive Emotes freizuschalten und den Launch von Hyper Space zu feiern."

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?