How can we improve the Twitch Affiliate Program?

Help with average viewers of 3 stats reflecting on the progress bar

I am averaging 6 viewers some times bu?t still stuck at 33% on progress

101 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Travis Clemans shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

148 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have an average of 3 viewers over the past 30 days but I am also stuck at 67%. I am not sure why. I have been for a few days now. Is there something I am missing? In my stream summary and channel overview it says that over the past 30 days I have an average of 3 viewers but the achievement is at 67%.

• Arkm commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Im a little confused .. I last streamed 2 months ago and I fore-filled all the requirements for affiliate but the average viewer count or so I thought .. at the end of the 30 days I gain the 3 average viewer count achievement the start of the following 30 days .. I couldn't stream that following 30 days dew to outside commitments .. The Achievement board now says I have to get 10 average viewers .. Yet The affiliate achievement board says I have to achieve 3 again + the stream time .. Today I had more than 4 viewers for almost all my stream yet the stats show only 2 for for half the stream .. I know they weren't Bot because I was chatting with them .. I dont understand ?? twitch.tv/Arkm_001

same problem im stuck on 67% of 3 average of vviewers while im gettinh more than 3 of viewers verytime i stream twitch.tv/obsammyboy

• Chase Quintero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am also having troubke with viewers. Im at about 2 right now if you guys could help me grt three that would be geat.!

• ZeCowwie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please help me get average of 3 viewers I stream everyday twitch.tv/zecowwie

호빠맨-호빠,호스트바,여성전용클럽,남자도우미,선수알바,선수모집,호빠선수모집,호빠모집,남자선수알바

Hi I can't seem to understand why I am reaching an average of 3 viewers in most of my streams, need help my stream is cocylicious

• GhostZero commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I wonder, anyway, why some people would want this affiliate rank so badly. Just be active on twitch. Produce good content and you reach the requirements without problems.

With the partner requirements twitch even looks at your general behavior. Becoming an affiliate has usually become almost too easy.

@PaddedStreamer

Just because you got your achievement (probably a few weeks ago) doesn't mean that you meet the requirements now.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VS080BkbSgVag9yszsusMIQPgXlazgK9/view?usp=sharing

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base