Videos - Uploads, Past Broadcasts, and Highlights

How can we improve Videos - Uploads, Past Broadcasts and Highlights?

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Highlight editor creating stitched together videos that have messed up keyframes.

This is really bad! I can't edit this without spending forever trying to edit out all the corrupted parts of my videos every other cut. I know that you all don't have the bandwidth to re-encode every highlight that is edited but at least have it time the keyframes better. It makes vlc explode and not even mkv can play some of these files right...

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Deleting clips won't delete the preview images on the server.

Twitch is keeping all the clip preview images all in the server even though it has deleted by the user or the streamer. Please remove all the preview images that already has been deleted. It is all showing up in google and I have been sending this complaining for almost 3 month and haven't got any reply from the twitch.
    What is the reason to keep all the preview images that streamer deleted for purpose?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Upload is way too slow

I'm just uploading a single Video with just 1.9 GB. Upload is 5 times slower than to youtube. It's rediculous slow.

I have a stable 10 mBit-Upload connection. Twitch jumps between 2000 and 9000 and every 3-4 Minutes there is a buffer of 5 minutes, where simply nothing happens.

Fix it. It's really awkward that your upload is slower than on other third party sites like vid.me.

25 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. traitement en cours

Une fois que les video sont telecharger et prêtes a être mise en ligne, il y a écrit, traitement en cours, et depuis 30 minutes faciles et sa publie pas quoi , gros bug , a voir si ça peut être réparer par l'équipe qui s'occupe des fonctionnalité de partage twitch.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. My video has been stuck processing for hours

My video has been stuck processing for hours. I've tried multiple times to upload in Safari and Chrome and it always gets stuck processing. The video is a 1 hour stream in .flv format from OBS and is 1.8 gb. Please help

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

31 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. upload issues.

upload issues

i cant upload anything, it just gives me errors

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Error Uploading Video Bug

I keep getting an error message that says "There was an error with your video. Cancel upload, or try uploading again". What is wrong here? I uploaded 6 videos just fine, and now I get this message every time I try to upload. It doesn't say what the problem is. You can see a screenshot here: http://imgur.com/qyH4CxD

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

38 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Collections Bug -- Can't add more than 100 Collections, no error message

I'm using the Collections tab as a way to add a single playlist/video collection for every game I've played on Twitch. After adding my 100th Collection, I can't add a 101st Collection. There's no on-screen error, I just click "New collection", type the name and click Create, and nothing happens. Is it intended that we are limited to 100 Collections? If so, I think the limit should be advertised, and there should be a visible error when trying to add the 101st collection. Thanks!

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fix Clip titles already

For whatever reason, Twitch still does not have working <title> tags on Clips, which means that every single bookmark and service using the tag just shows “Twitch”.

From what I can tell, this has been going on for three months without anyone at Twitch fixing it.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Highlighter Bug on website based Twitch app

When creating a new highlight for tonight's twitch stream the saved result shaved off one second of video. This appears to be a truncation bug where if you save your entire stream session as a highlight this bug appears. My stream tonight was exactly one hour and six seconds long. The editor reflected this. It was only after I hit the save button and returned to the Video Producer Page that I saw that my saved highlight saved only 1:00:05 instead of 1:00:06 which was the actual length of the intended Highlight. I tested this out on both a modern…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Remove From Collection not Working.

So I have three videos that are marked as Unaviavable. I think I canceled uploading them at some point or something. So I wanted to remove them.

Unfortunately, removing them doesn't actually work properly. I've tried clicking "remove from collection" and it just won't work.

See image here:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p_Y0M3lzYETveRPs0qVqewno-UEFQbzl/view?usp=sharing

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Can't watch unpublished uploads

Attempting to watch one of my unpublished uploads brings me to an "Error Loading Data" screen.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. errors Occors When 2:00:00 Long Videos

errors Occors When 2:00:00 Long Videos

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. “Chat on Videos” feature expanding to all videos - Chat on Vods are stuttering

The chat on Vods in large channels (5k+ viwers) with a lot of people talking keeps freezing and catching up all the time. Making you miss a lot of the chat after this new Chat on Videos feature.
    Instead of the normal flow it had it's now stuttering not updating for several seconds and then suddenly loading in pages with text.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Allow editors to edit sub only videos

If you are an editor of a channel that has Sub-only Video archive then the only way to edit those archives or create clips is to be a subscriber. I don't imagine that was intentional.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Uploads must be available for unregistered Users

It seems that you have to be registered to Twitch in order to view Uploded Videos. As per my honest opition this is a "no go"-option.

It would be impossible to switch from youtube to twitch with such a restriction. Tried in three Browsers.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I uploaded some videos and the audio to voice on the recording is pitch high, with a distorted voice. By changing

I uploaded some videos and the audio to voice on the recording is pitch high, with a distorted voice. By changing the resolution of the video, the audio returns to normal. It happened with all the videos I played and even erasing and refolding, the problem continues. Any solution? The videos are from this collection: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/bROKAOny2xTaPg

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. upload issues

i cant upload anything, it just gives me errors

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There was an error with your video Cancel upload, or try uploading again

I got error message "There was an error with your video
    Cancel upload, or try uploading again" with 5.20Gb video.

Previously, work just fine but it's always error with my new file. I've tried re-upload 3-4 times with different file type but doesn't wotk at all.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Video doesn't start to upload

When using a VPN-connection, video doesn't want to upload. I use last to date version of Opera browser. I discovered that accidently, when forgot to switch off the VPN. Without VPN uploading started normally and went pretty fine.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Videos - Uploads, Past Broadcasts, and Highlights

Feedback and Knowledge Base