Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Hello,

I have spoke to many people over the years of me being on Twitch and many of us are upset that when we accidentally click "unfollow" it resets our following date. I know some people have done it on purpose, but many of us would like to keep our follow date. Being on mobile at night time when I am relaxing somewhere and not on my PC, it is easy to accidentally click the unfollow button, especially if I have fallen asleep. It would be nice if it was possible to create an option, maybe in settings, to turn…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In notifications it would be nice if you could click a users name who gifted you a sub to whisper them a thank you if you are not in chat at the time

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Channel Points messages appear in chat, but don't show up in VODs, and aren't available in the Chat API. It would be good to at least have the messages appear in VODs to help provide context for what's happening, and even better if it was treated as another chat message, so it could show up in the chat API as well.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I can't see which channels I'm following anymore?

On the Stream Site, why ?

So I can't delete a channel anymore because I've already followed 2000 channels and I need to delete a few if I want to follow new channels.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I think Twitch should add a confirmation dialog box, because a lot of users missclick in this button. It's a UI/UX mistake.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Currently we have built a game around channel points. The issue is there is no way to disable the "claiming" of channel points in chat. This makes chat spam like crazing.

Would love a way to hide the messages showing up, while still letting users claim them

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Would it be possible to add another toggle to allow for streamers to turn of the host notification filters in the activity feed? I host a lot of friends and they host me and I would like to be able to know when everybody hosts me as I am a small streamer and like to thank the individuals that do but I recently found out that the activity feed auto filters out channels with low view counts. As I think it is a good feature to allow that filtering, I don't think it should be a permanent thing for all…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. What if twitch added a feature where the streamer could have times where there is a channel point multiplier or give out points. Example for a certain hour during the day, while they play a game or event, all viewers earn x amount more channel points. They could also choose to give out an amount of channel points to viewers during a stream. Just some food for thought, any similar suggestions are welcome in the comments!

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I wish permanent scrollbars, because in black mode i don't see the bars, bars to thin and Video/Stream overlay the scroll bar in not fullscreen.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I like that we can have a set limit for a set reward per stream, but it would be cool if we could extend that option on a person by person basis, with another option for it to be a 1 time forever, or limited time per person - per stream. (for example, were I to be giving away something in a game but only want to give one per person this would be an amazing feature)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I have my preferences set as I want them. I don't need Twitch to change them for any reason. I have emails coming from who I am subbed to and I don't need Twitch changing that just because I haven't watched someone in awhile.
    F off

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. It would be great if the Twitch Desktop app used standard Action Center notifications on Windows 10. Currently, if you miss a notification when it occurs, there is no way to see it again. If standard notifications were used, they would be recorded in the Action Center so you can see it later.

Additionally, because the current notifications are not standard, they do not obey Quiet Hours, which can interfere with current tasks.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Recently, I've been interested in education-related content. I noticed that Twitch doesn't have a category for it, but it has a category for politics. Would it be possible to create an education category as well? I find it difficult to sift through a general category to find education content. Please consider this.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I have noticed that people's Follower numbers don't show the exact number any more, just like YouTube with the update.
    I for one prefer to see the actual amount of Followers I have and refuse to live with this, and not having to keep going to another website just to check how many my own channel has.
    Don't make this a permanent thing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 多個視窗重疊下滑鼠點歪點到實況臺取消追隨,不但累積的追隨日期沒了,還要等實況主設定的追隨時間滿才能發話,好難過..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Right now the new schedule allows you to display up coming streams but it also shows what streams you did.

Example issue this causes:

• Normal schedule is 9am to 5pm

• Streamer enters this in settings and it displays for the viewer on Schedule page

• Streamer one Tuesday starts at 2pm and does a stream up to 10pm

• The inconsistent stream the streamer did between 2pm and 10pm on Tuesday shows up on the schedule

The result is the viewer doesn't know the difference between a day scheduled manually by the streamer and a day added automatically by the system. So…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Streamers should be able to disable founder badges on their own channel so that the subscriber loyalty badges show instead, rather than the viewer having to disable it site wide.
    This would be useful for small channels who only have a few subscribers, but have paid for or designed their own subscriber badges, and for any channels that just prefer everyone to have loyalty badges.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. twitch editors shoule be able to change channel points rewards because my friend wants me to change it but it wont let me even with twitch editor permission

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. BACKGROUND: There are currently different layouts for the panels in 1, 2, 3 or 4 coloumns depending on whether you are on mobile or desktop and what sidepanels you have open (chat etc.)

ISSUE: These different layouts cause the panels to become misaligned when the viewer changes into these different states.

FEATURE REQUEST: It would be incredibly helpful if we could set our panels for each different coloumn layout.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?