Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. [ENG] I would like you to implement an easier and more aesthetic way of ordering the channel panels. Every time a new panel is added or one is removed, everything is disorganized. It could be divided by fixed columns of 4 or 5, then we could decide if in "Colum 1" put a number of panels / extensions and in "Column 2" different ones.

[ESP] Quisiera que implementan una formas mas facil y estetica de ordenar los paneles del canal. Cada vez que se agrega un panel nuevo o se elimina uno, se desorganiza todo. Podria ser dividido por columnas…

9 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add the game Argent Saga to the game categories list.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. I started to set up my new offline channel page, which has the option to post a schedule. I have a schedule that (usually) alternates every other week.
    For example, Week 1 is my Dungeons and Dragons series with friends, and because our schedules do not line up, week 2 is a normal video gaming stream.

It would be nice to have an option to set a 2-week schedule, a week 1 and a week 2.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. With the time, the list of channels grows up.
    And i would like to separate channels in groups. Like the "Collection" in the Steam app where you can create collection of games.

It should be very nice to be able to make that kind of Collection :

• RiotGames
      -- LCS
      -- LCK
      -- LEC
      -- LPL

• Fortnite games
      -- Streamer 1
      -- Streamer 2
      -- Streamer 3

And being able to edit them (rename, delete, manual sort order, open/close +).

Thank you !

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Inspired by seeing a Skip a Song reward on one of the channels that cost 250k points. It's too costly to be worth and if one guy somehow buys that, it can be unpleasant to all other viewers.

The default option should be called "individual" and streamer can change it to be "collective".

F.e. collective reward costs 50k, you can pay only 5k to enter and when 10 people enter, reward is completed.

You can see the progress of a reward online in all rewards menu. If you enter and it's uncompleted, you will have an option to leave at…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I want to add lots of Channel Point rewards for each individual game, however it can get cluttered for viewers as well as myself. I tend to find myself disabling the ones not relevant to the game I'm playing, and will likely forget to re-enable them.

It would be really useful if you can have an option to say this reward only appears if you are streaming a certain game. That way You can make game specific Channel rewards.

It would also be beneficial if this could sort your channel rewards by game as to keep the Manage rewards area…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The placement of twitch panels changes depending on multiple things such as monitor size, the sidebar being open or not and chat being open or not. My suggestion is that we should be able to lock a column to always be displayed on a specific side, this way we can place important panels in this column and we don't have to worry that it gets lost further down due to any of the reasons i've listed before.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I would like to incorporate the two current options of the Auto Host feature of (Select a random stream on your AutoHost list + Play from the top down)

I would like a line in the list, anything above that line gets played in order of online. Anything below the line gets played at random selection.

I have a few channels that run tournaments that I would like to have auto host priority, and then the rest tend to be my friends I would like to support. I'd like all my friends to have equal representation. While throwing my maximum…

8 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. To Twitch it may concern,

The game Disney's Sorcerer's Arena currnelty has two, identical and blank image'd, accounts for tagging the game. As a user and a streamer, I've always got a 50/50 shot at choosing the tag to search for the game. One has 1.5k followers. The other has 23. Fixing this and adding an image would be EXTREMELY helpful for the games development here on Twitch. I appreciate your time and attention and look forward to your response.

Sincerely,
    Edna Mode & Guest

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. With the recent uptick in misconduct allegations within the Twitch community I think that there is something that can be done to provide streamers, their moderators, and viewers a safer and more welcoming entertainment platform. As a veteran of the United States Air Force I have been required to take many hours of assault prevention and response training along with suicide awareness training. This training is typically done through an initiative called Culture of Respect or Green Dot Training which can be found here https://cultureofrespect.org/program/green-dot-etc/ . This is a call for Twitch to partner with Culture of Respect and make…

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. On my channel I use a large variety of channel point goals. As I have so many, it would be nice to be able to put them in to categories or folders.

I understand that I'm probably the minority with having this many channel points but I love the concept and am doing so many things with them.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Often, I want to follow a streamer only for certain games/categories they stream, such as following artists only for their Art and Just Chatting streams but not their gaming streams, or I might just not want to see anyone playing certain games, no matter how much I like that streamer otherwise (e.g. to avoid spoilers or just because I have no interest in it). Notifications for streams I have no interest in just distract and annoy me, and lead to me either unfollowing the streamers or ignoring them so much that Twitch stops sending them.

While I think that opting …

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. How about we have a leader board for channel points so everyone (even the channel owner & their moderators) can see who has how many points. The channel owner would be the only person to give out channel points on their own terms.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. A few proposals to improve them:
    1. If the streamer wants, give them the ability to create emote purchases that lasts for longer than 24 hours (templates should be: 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month)
    2. Allow the users to re-buy emote remotely up to 1 week after it expires or bookmark it for the case they want to re-buy it at any other time.
    3. The above should also apply for modified emotes and their respective modification (exception: seasonal/temporary modifications)

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Redeeming channel point reward only displays the name of the reward followed by the cost of the redemption plus the currency icon in the chat. Please allow an option to either use the reward icon we upload or have the currency icon in the chat.

7 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Necesitamos que se notifiquen las raids y los hosts a pesar de la cantidad. No todos los canales tenemos una cantidad inmensa de espectadores o, incluso, hay quienes recién empiezan a stremear por este medio. Si no quieren mostrar, al menos denos la opción de configurar a partir de qué número se puede notificar. No echen de lado a nadie.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. move follow panel back on top cuz people will missclick and unfollow(happened to coulple of friends of mine) or add a confirmation button to avoid this situation

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. In notifications it would be nice if you could click a users name who gifted you a sub to whisper them a thank you if you are not in chat at the time

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Channel Points messages appear in chat, but don't show up in VODs, and aren't available in the Chat API. It would be good to at least have the messages appear in VODs to help provide context for what's happening, and even better if it was treated as another chat message, so it could show up in the chat API as well.

6 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?