Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. So the rough idea is that if an image is provided for a panel, and title text rather than displaying both the title text should automatically become used as the alt and title text for the image.

This would assist in allowing people to more easily navigate, regardless of how they're accessing the site, and provide a more cohesive graceful over view on panels.

29 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. To my friends on Twitch,

Affiliates work hard to make their channels great. It would be excellent to have the ability to have a badge next to our names, similarly to the verified badge Partners get but obviously with a subtle difference.

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The new profile banner image scaling, apparently introduced this week, attempts to cram the entire image into the space for it on the page. This may work for some images, but for most others (even those sized using Twitch guidelines) it just looks weird. Please either go back to the older image scaling, which attempts to fit images by height only, or make the new scheme an option.

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Streamer should be able to toggle the default "going live notifications" (push/web/email/etc) so they can test stream briefly. Perhaps an option to send that notification manually once they are sure everything is working.

20 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. What else do we need in our Nerd Life? Correct, the new Category from Digimon 2020 TCG.

Please vote this Up guys <3

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1. Being able to convert channel points into bits to use for that specific channel where you collected the channel points. Twitch can set an amount that would be beneficial to them and the Broadcaster.

2. Being able to use the channel points to subscribe to the channel. I mean we are there watching and supporting the broadcaster but it would bring in more viewers and watch time if the channel points actually mean something and is useful.

Example where channel points don't matter at all is at Maximilian_Dood's channel who is one of my favorite broadcasters. I have accrued so many…

17 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I talked to StreamElements to get an alert for highlight messages in the new channel points feature, but they said this is not possible because of the API, I don't know how that works, but they said they need the API to make the alert working this will be possible soon?

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello, I follow a lot of people on Twitch, a lot of people have not started streaming yet, will probably do it soon or will not stream at all.

I find it impossible that the channel follow limit is 2000 follow.

Please increase the number to at least 10000 channel follows, so that I can follow more than 2000 channels & users.

Even on Youtube there is no channel following limit!

Please increase this, I have to delete users from my channel list all the time, which annoys me a lot.

I also find it very dubious for a streaming…

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Whether it's music being streamed alongside a streamer's activities, or the depth of in-game volume you can hear over their mic. (I have no means of achieving the latter.) In regard to the former, let me give a shot at acting as if I know a little about programming...Would it be possible to allow the viewer to "modify" the volume slider located in the streamer's AutoDJ preferences @ nightbot.tv; through the means of a command in the viewer chat; i.e. !nightbot audio2 (value 0 - 100) ... a slider amongst the Twitch UI (above the current audio slider) would be…

15 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. There's currently a limit per stream for each redemption. But, it would be great to have a limit of redemptions per user to mitigate any forms of spamming rewards in the chat.

14 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My viewers expressed their deception many times to me about only being able to unlock the tier 1 emotes with channel points. most of the could not afford a subscription so being able to use channel points was a blessing. unfortunately, i only have 2 tier 1 emotes to unlock and those who already have a subscription are not even able to unlock emotes. Its unfortunate for them and for the artist who worked hard for the emotes and doesn't see her work used as much as it could.

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. hello community i got this weird issue that people cant find my channel by searching my channel name in the search bar on twitch. so when im streaming the only people that can find my stream and watch are thoose that already follow me. i normaly use the tags dansih fortnite. and that always work until this weird glitch happend so now thats doents work either my tags doents work my channel name in search bar doents work. legit someone help me. i also normaly have aroudn 20-40 viewers now because of this i only have 5 viewers. please help…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hello!

I am developing an integration with the channel points redemption pubsub that allows viewers to interact with the streamer’s game. For example, they can set the character on fire, make them invisible, etc.

The issue I am running into is that there appears to be a hard cap of 25 custom rewards available per channel. This limits the number of unique interactions that can be redeemed via the interface. A possible workaround is to group multiple rewards together and perform levenshtein distance on user input. However, it would be desirable to set a unique cost, description, and image to…

12 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I would like to have an option that whenever you are live, and you change the category of what you are currently streaming, that new "go live" notifications (push, email, etc.) are sent out to followers. Even if it takes several minutes for these notifications to go out, it would be beneficial. There are times when a certain game (or category) is being streamed that followers might not have an interest in watching, but should you change to a game (or category) that they might be interested in watching while you are already live, having new notifications being sent out…

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Like the new streaming platform Mixer and what they did with being able to donate Sparks to their favourite Partner streamer i think Twitch and Twitch Partners/Affiliates would benefit from having their community be able to donate their channel points to them. The current way the channel points work is cool but the ability to support the streamer more by donating channel points would be amazing!!!

Please comment what you think of this idea! :)

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. As a streamer, I want to have the ability to disable shelves such as "Recent broadcasts" and enable only custom collections or "Recent highlights and uploads", or "Popular clips".

11 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The new channel layout sucks (let's be honest). It's a maze just to get to the clip section and the video player just seems off without the little "videos, clips, followers, etc" and profile picture tab on the top. Besides, having the huge box under the player with only the profile picture and the about info is also weird. People use to just type the about info in the panel section below anyways?

Would at least be cool if the viewer could choose if they want this new channel design or the old one. For me, this new feature makes…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. If the channel owner has passed away for any reason, their channel should be memorialized by their family member or a friend who knew them both online during their streams & offline as in IRL. I'm suggesting this because a fellow affiliate XavyCakes4u recently passed away from an unknown cause. I was unaware of it until partner KiitLock brought it up through Twitter.

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. https://twitter.com/thundergod97/status/1038248476948213760 my twitter thread about this.

1. Option to always send an email (obviously not everyone wants this so it should be an OPTION. I use email notifications as a history of when people have gone live. I also get push notifications of emails from that email address on my phone, so I can tell when people have gone live.

2. Base it actually on ACTIVITY. If I have browser windows at home open to twitch that does not mean I am ACTIVE on twitch. You should be able to tell when I'm active because I'm chatting or I'm clicking around the…

10 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?