Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Have a Feature in twitch turbo like you have to change the #code under twitch prime, turbo but add a feature for like Avatar Animation Feature under Profile Picture

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I love the Collections feature on Twitch... it lets me put categorize different vods into different playlists... but what the EFF is the point of this feature if we can't showcase it? I mean, it's there, but it's buried even more so with this new UI. Maybe collections isn't a high priority among all the other poorly integrated features, but I'd love for this to be worked out, otherwise there's no point in saving VODs to viewers that can't really peruse through them easily.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. please remove the real time viewer count it's distracting and my give a bad image. Also the stream time should be there also helps making more distracting. just bring the whole viewer count and the max streamer views .

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I had no notification for a subscriber and it's the second time it happens in 3 month for 2 different people. I can see that my subs number has increased but no notification and no alert. It's not a big big problem for streaming but it can be frustrating for someone to not have any alert when he supports the channel. And beyond alerts I can't even say thanks to that person if he doesn't tell me in the chat that he subscribed.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I was hoping to see notifications for clips implemented for both broadcasters and editors, possibly moderators.

I know that viewers of all calibers like to create clips, but I think that it would allow me, as a moderator and an editor, to be able to optimize my job if there were notifications whenever clips were created and by whom, in conjunction with possible modified editors functions that happen in the future. Some people like to create clips, download them, and then delete the clips, and it feels like there is no recourse against those kinds of clippers, especially if we…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. deseo mostrar gameplays de los juegos que me interesan sin limitarme dentro de la exprecion linguistica. por eso mi canal es para adultos, ya que podria tener lenguaje ofensivo, o mostrar violencia dentro de los videojuegos. mi intencion no es ofender a nadie.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. With Social Distancing becoming more and more important during current events, It might be nice to use Channel Points to modify emotes by adding face masks to promote Social Distancing.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ich wäre dafür das man die Lautstärke von Webseiten ändern kann oder z.b. wenn man sein eigenes Internetradio hat das mit einem Java Script einbetten kann. Evtl auchdas man auch bei Webseiten etwas machen kann z.b. die Webseite scrollen oder ebenfalls die lautstärken anpassen kann etc. also wie in einem Browser.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. When you're browsing for a channel, there is a 'live' text in the upper-left hand corner. What if you could customize it.
    Green box with blue fonts? Red box with yellow text?
    The possibilities are endless. If you want to query more about this feature, then don't be afraid to contact me >>god.85@mail.com

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please add an option to hide the follow status (duration) for any particular channel in the chat card.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It would be nice to hide your profile's followed channels from public viewing, and make them visible only to you. This could allow for a greater degree of personal privacy.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. I oftentimes prefer it to keep the chat box hidden because it distracts me from the stream. But I also like to collect the channel bonus points and don't want to open the chat box all the time only to collect bonus points. Wouldn't it be possible to make the box visible/clickable even when the chat box is hidden?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. It would be a good idea to have a friend request feature. For example, if a streamer has their friend requests turned off, they will not be able to receive any of them at all even a friend attempts to send one successfully.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. In the new Streaming Off interface, the panels are arranged in a sideways direction instead of to the right. This forces me to reorganize the size of the images on the panels to make them more symmetrical and more beautiful to the viewer.
    Please arrange the panels as in the Live interface

Greetings

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be cool if you could swap usernames. I for example own a cleaner name than the one I am on right now but I gained like 11K followers on the one with the less cool name. (I wasnt bothered by it at the time but I am now getting to a size where I wanna take it more serious and the cleaner name would be sick). ALSO it would be cool if you could contact someone with the name you want and ask him/her if he/she would be willing to give his/her username to you.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Followers of the channel should be shown in alphabetical list order.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I was think about a way to ''pin to top'' a channel that I mostly of the time watch, because I have so many channels in the shortcuts that it's hard to find that channel in specific do you know? So... that's it. TKS

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. In other games you can search by tags (LoL by Champion, Apex by Legend), is there a way to add tags for class and spec in WoW? If people are wanting to learn a new class or spec, they have to hope for someone to put it in their title or have to know that the person is playing that class/spec. I believe that more people would watch WoW if the option to search the tags by Spec/Class was available.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?