Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I wanted to use Collapse Markdown to clean up my panels a bit but it doesn't show up. Would be really great if that becomes possible because so you could do a lot more.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Twitch offers so many extensions and yet we can only have 3 at any given time. Why is this? I don't understand why this number can't be increased or even not have a limit at all.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dear Twitch

Could streamer etiquette be update to ensure streamers start streaming within 5 minutes of their going live notifications going out. It is really frustrating waiting 30 minutes in some streamers streams before they bother to go live or heaven forbid inform views that they will be delayed with an eta of the stream start time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have no idea WHY I am getting notifications for channels I DONT follow, and never will....

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. The notification you get when a streamer you follow goes live can beautifully fit in the space between the search bar and the notifications box instead of blocking the top portion of the chat.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. When attempting to upload or update a profile picture or banner, the upload takes forever and never completes on PC.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. There have been many occasions where I have been called out for my follow count being high and that being the reason why people do not want to watch me. Which I can understand but in the recent twitch changes the Total view count got removed which was nice but still the godforsaken number of the viewer can not be hidden. It would be really nice to be able to hide those as an option. I know that follower count applies to allot to people choosing to trust someone. But it should not be used as a method of bullying…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would love to see a noticeboard tab on our channels where we could leave updates regarding the channel itself. Whether you're not going to be streaming that week, things you will be streaming that week, charity events and so on.

Yes, we have social media but not everyone uses it and someone who's just discovered you may be interested in what's going on in the future. Posts would only need to use the same Markdown code that panels in About already do and could easily be added or removed as necessary. Sort of like digital post it notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. I personally feel like channel points should be available to all streamers not just affiliates and Partners since you can make your own therefore you don't need the emote based ones. This would be helpful for those trying to become affiliate as it could bring that bit more interaction to their stream that would help. Also some people just stream as a hobby but might still want those interactive features.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sucede con juegos específicos. Citaré ahora Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy. Sé que, durante mis transmisiones, la categoría que se porporciona no concuerda con la impuesta por Twitch debido a la manera de insertar la categoría cuando se transmite vía PS4. Cambiar la categoría post-stream no es mi problema. El problema radica cuando quiero insertar la categoría, como el juego citado, pero sale como si dicha categoría o juego no existe (a pesar de que antes sí aparecía en las opciones). Sé que todos estamos en la obligación de indicar qué transmitimos, sin embargo, si me sale que mi categoría…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. a feature to sort channel points! if you have alot!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. The twitch player does not remember Soundtrack Info setting. Every time I join a channel I have to manually remove the info as it does not store this information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I started a stream without knowing my tablet had an issue, so after 5 min online with 15 people on chat I had to restart the computer. After getting back and started a new stream the viewers didnt received a new notification, so people didnt knew I was back online. As a result I had a stream with 3 or 4 people and twitch considered the two streams as the same one when it should send new notifications.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hola muy buenas , resulta que acabo de terminar mi stream y me di cuenta que no me estan contando los logros, resulta que en mi stream chatearon mas de 5 personas a la vez , y no me contaron , tambien sale que tengo 104 seguidores cuando tengo 108 , sale que mi media de espectadores son 0,98 y en mi directo se unen mas de 2 o 3 por lo menos , queria saber que pasa o que hago? tambien otro problema es que en playstation 4 no me sale cuanta gente esta viendo el directo , eso…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My automatic bitrate wont respond

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hola muy buenas , resulta que acabo de terminar mi stream y me di cuenta que no me estan contando los logros, resulta que en mi stream chatearon mas de 5 personas a la vez , y no me contaron , tambien sale que tengo 104 seguidores cuando tengo 108 , sale que mi media de espectadores son 0,98 y en mi directo se unen mas de 2 o 3 por lo menos , queria saber que pasa o que hago? tambien otro problema es que en playstation 4 no me sale cuanta gente esta viendo el directo , eso…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I recently received a notification with the message "Get in on the future of hip hop and R&B: Guapdad 4000, Kari Faux, and more at Move Forward Fest 2020" that links to the moveforwardmusic channel, but it was labelled as "Moderation Needs". This was probably a mistake, but I think this should have never happened in the first place, especially when I have the Marketing notification category turned off.

This suggestion is for Twitch to better improve their notification procedures in order to prevent this issue from happening again. Proper notification controls are important for users to ensure they don't…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I currrently have 175 followers and I cant affiliate because aparently in the achievements section I have 22!!
    pls fix this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hello everyone,
    in last few week I learned a few things about alexa, smart home and things like that.
    It would be very nice, if you could run an scene if someone subscribes to my channel or another scene if someone follows. Like if someone subscribes, there is a party-lamp turning on in my room using the IFTTT service.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Hi Guys,

Profile banner are pointless as the information gets blocked by the notification square & video player overlay. Twitch should change it so that you can replicate a pattern, this will further your branding on the channel. Eg. Your logo is used as a pattern instead of the name of your channel.

Twitch, can recommend to have the logo in a small size canvas, and in the backend, the system can replicate it as a background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?