1. 트위치 방송울 시청할때 화면이 까맣게 변하는데 해결방법이 있을까요

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Changing the game of a clip?

I can not change the game category in clips???

WHY?

Is a terrible Bug 4 Clip Users :(

IN VIDEOS I CAN CHANGE THE CATEGORY BUT NOT IN CLIPS CATEGORY FIX THIS BUG PLEASE!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1. Add an option to disable the going to live notification.

2. Add the ability to trigger the going live notification. This can have a "credit" that expires when the current stream has been notified to prevent spamming.

Justification:

This allows the streamer to ensure their setup is working. Sometimes you start a stream and something is broken. The user would then be frustrated when they try opening the channel and it is offline.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Twitch currently relies wholesale on other social media platforms for off stream engagement. Without Twitter, Discord, YouTube, and Facebook (to name only a few) viewers have little buy in. Twitch has a number of little communities that cross paths, but viewers have no inherent way to stay on the site and share their favorite streams, clips, emojis, and to keep in touch with other viewers. One way to combat harassment is to incentivize viewers to be less anonymous as well. Streamline the about me section and encourage the viewers to set up more in depth profiles for their sake, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have a suggestion that I do not want to listen to songs all the time on twitch, so add a mute button to the panel for users who want to, and those who want to listen should not listen.

(şöyle bir önerim var, twitch'de her zaman şarkı dinlemek istemiyorum, bu yüzden panele, isteyen kullanıcılar için şarkıyı kapatma tuşu ekleyin ve isteyen dinlesin istemeyen dinlemesin. )

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ieri mi son o arrivati dei follow di dei bot, quindi li ho tolti

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Panels  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hello. Last night we were streaming and someone send us 1000 bot at least. We don't want to have them follow us so what can we do? Thank you for your time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. A menu you can click on with the top 5 streamers from every country.That would be cool.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make the linked game accounts visible, if I link one of my 2 or 3 Riot Games account i want to be able to see which one is conncected and possibly have a switch between them. That would avoid people to claim objects on the wrong account as it happened to me and loose 1 hr with the support to ask to change the accuont of the reward, thing that they are not able to do.

1: Visibility of system status

The design should always keep users informed about what is going on, through appropriate feedback within a reasonable amount…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A lot of the time achievements are done to show them off, and on Twitch you can't see what people have accomplished stream-wise! I think it gives viewers and other streamers an idea of how a channel is doing in terms of progress and how active they are

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hola Buenos días. Soy dj1_erizo en Twich. Y ayer probé esta plataforma por primera vez y al realizar las transmisiones, revisando los vídeos salen mal. Sale como en color verde y con el nombre de Twich en varias mini ventanas. Muchas gracias. Espero que se pueda resolver pronto este problema.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. There should be a option to choose if you wanna Auto Save your Panel Edits! Example on why: What if someone was making a long list in the description and had idea to add a extension to the panel but instead of autosaving or opening a new tab it just goes to the Extension List but maybe you changed your mind so you go back a page, but all that typing is gone and now you have to restart your list (which is very stressful for people with ADHD or trouble focusing on certain tasks). May somebody look into this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I think it would be really cool to implement drag and drop ordering of followed channels. Currently it sorts by most viewers, but a lot of the most popular streams I follow aren't the ones I care the most about. I have to click "See More" several times to see if my favorite streamers are online. Being able to customize the order and have it automatically save my preference would be awesome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. When you want to see a broadcast that already has been stopped, and you want to watch it again, the problem occurs when you can only view five broadcasts in the "Continue watching" tab. If you want to watch a broadcast that is older then the five most recent broadcast, you are out of luck.

And I don't think it would matter if it's already deleted, because chances are, it's still up. But if you really want to view an old broadcast that is still up, you gotta search and browse through thousands and thousands of broadcasts with a billion…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I am a Graphic Designer/Architect, Love twitch studio so far <3

i would love to see the ability to select multiple layers within a layout, group them, and copy paste them across layouts.

Much love. Great work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. It would be good to be able to go through a list that shows all the people that are following me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Display ANY AND ALL recent stream information under the schedule tab for channels which do not store past broadcasts as well.

Schedule is now a thing on everyone's profile, showcasing latest stream information under the tab. It appeared to me that this is ONLY if you have past broadcast VODs enabled. Seems like it only store past broadcasts in the current system. This means that anyone who would click that tab on my page will be told "Ninadore hasn't streamed recently." - despite me streaming literally last night. This is incredibly misleading and discouraging for viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. For viewers to have a calender which shows upcoming streamers that they follow. Viewers can add or remove the streams they want to follow in their own calender. Basically one calender tab which shows all the upcoming streams from the channels they follow.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hallo zusammen. Gibt es die Möglichkeit die spielekategorie "Pokemon mystery dungeon: retterteam dx" für die Nintendo switch hinzuzufügen?
    Liebe Grüße
    Dertymos

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?