Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I am a Graphic Designer/Architect, Love twitch studio so far <3

i would love to see the ability to select multiple layers within a layout, group them, and copy paste them across layouts.

Much love. Great work.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be good to be able to go through a list that shows all the people that are following me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I would love to see a noticeboard tab on our channels where we could leave updates regarding the channel itself. Whether you're not going to be streaming that week, things you will be streaming that week, charity events and so on.

Yes, we have social media but not everyone uses it and someone who's just discovered you may be interested in what's going on in the future. Posts would only need to use the same Markdown code that panels in About already do and could easily be added or removed as necessary. Sort of like digital post it notes.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. a feature to sort channel points! if you have alot!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Hi Guys,

Profile banner are pointless as the information gets blocked by the notification square & video player overlay. Twitch should change it so that you can replicate a pattern, this will further your branding on the channel. Eg. Your logo is used as a pattern instead of the name of your channel.

Twitch, can recommend to have the logo in a small size canvas, and in the backend, the system can replicate it as a background.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. There are multiple channels that I mod for and it's hard to remember who has given me mod privilege's. I would love a feature to sort by channels I mod for

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. If we add an image to a panel, Twitch generates the the img tag in the html with the 'alt' attribute present but without a meaningful. Allow us to manually input the value for the 'alt' attribute so we can describe the image better and even if we put text in the image, screen readers would still be able to read the contents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Give people the ability to hide the About box on their channels.
    Even if I remove my links and About information, it doesn't dissapear. I'm putting my description in a panel anyway, as well as my social urls and the number of social urls the About box is not enough anyway, not to mention is a pain to edit/remove/sort the urls there.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. bonjour je vous ecris pour vous dire que c est pas normal que MrPIXL ne soit pas bannie définitivement car il triche sur votre chaine et je suis outrée que vous ne faite que le bannir que 7 jours alors ma demande serais que vous le bannissier définitivement

car oui il triche

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Modos de resolução, ter mais opções para iniciantes, após cumprir as metas ser liberado mais resoluções

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. People are suggesting an API for channel points, and initially it seems like a good idea, but a forum post I saw elsewhere explained the privacy concerns of being able to track channel points through an API. But instead of an API for channel points, what if we were able to link REDEMPTION of channel points rewards to an API, and additionally create native Twitch commands that configure channel points acquisition rates and conditions (ie. active chatters vs lurkers or 10 points/5 minutes default vs 20 points/5 minutes default), as well as give streamers the ability to add or remove…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. As there is different roles to be played on Twitch such as being a Gamer, Dj & Content Creator. I would like to push forward the Idea of a "Content Hoster".
    A "Content Hoster" would simply provide the best Streams for Streamers by Streamers that is broadcasted to the public 24/7 by the "Content Hoster".

What will be included in this role:

1. Categories to Host Multiple streams on one channel. Eg. A category folder that titles "Apex Legends 24/7" which would hold 1 or more of the best live streams that suits the "Content Hoster" Channel. Categories will be shown…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Expand the chat choice awards by platformizing it as something that can be done at the channel level with channel-specific categories and awards as well (could generate a ton of engagement). It would be a ton of fun for smaller and mid-sized channels to have things like favorite game of the past year and exciting games for the coming year (using a list of games that the channel sets). Other channel-specific awards - best moments (great for incentivizing users to tag highlights throughout the year and for surfacing them later), favorite channel moderator, best community member, fail of the year,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hey I Miss the Australian Streamer Tag from a while ago. i would like this back. i found so many Australian Streamers that i would not have watched if it wasnt for that tag and id love to have it back to find more Australian Streamers for more Variety games.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I get a lot of times where viewers lurk and don't chat, yet they earn enough points and want to use the points but they never actually watched my stream till they earn points. I would rather have people who actively watch and chat earn the points instead!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. For a smaller channel, nobody really watches the highlights... Although these short, edited videos well describe the channel, for smaller channels probably better than the most recent broadcast, and gives an overview if the streamer has made a good job with the highlight.

I would like the option to select a highlight as the featured video (Instead of the most recent broadcast) as the featured video when the user lands on a streamer's page.

If the user likes the highlight, he or she will probably watch more videos. Maybe when the highlight is played through, then the most recent broadcast…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I like the auto host feature quite a bit. However, when I auto host someone after getting off of stream, I never see that alert or chat notification or anything about me hosting someone else. It works fine with the /host [channel] command, but not at all with auto hosting. It would be nice to see it work the same way for both types of hosting.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Twitch should allow us to stream with friends. It could be a screen for the viewer that gives a multilayered POV of all the players (maybe up to four). Viewers can choose if they would like to make one user fullscreen or view all players. The chat would be combined into one so that there is an intersection of conversation between players and viewers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. With Social Distancing becoming more and more important during current events, It might be nice to use Channel Points to modify emotes by adding face masks to promote Social Distancing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When you're browsing for a channel, there is a 'live' text in the upper-left hand corner. What if you could customize it.
    Green box with blue fonts? Red box with yellow text?
    The possibilities are endless. If you want to query more about this feature, then don't be afraid to contact me >>god.85@mail.com

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?