Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Ultrawide streamers are definitely on the rare end, but we do exist.

It would be nice to have a tag for ultrawide streamers to use so users can find more ultrawide streamers to watch.

It will make it easier for small streamers with similar setups to form a community or even simply find another steamer to watch that fits your resolution.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. At the moment the info we have for a stream before going directly into watching is; a thumbnail, the stream title, streamer name, category & tags. I would like to also have a stream uptime counter in this section. This would let you know where the stream is up to without going onto the page to find out.

Perhaps adding a small uptime counter on the bottom right of the thumbnail, opposite the viewer count or something along those lines.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I have an idea, but I'm not a programmer, so please forgive me for some imperfections.

How about Twitch stream notifications in apps like Instagram / Facebook etc.

Let's say the creator has a verified account on Twitch and Social Media. The same situation applies to the viewer who follows him. Would it be a problem if the viewer received a Social Media notification when the creator started the stream?

greetings

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Blacklist for all
    - Bot accounts

- Baned accounts from our channel or via other streamers expemple trolls, scamer ect.

So we can use this for Filter all fools out or Points system ranks
    via streamelements , streamlabs, nightbot, wizzbot ect.
    SO they have access to a blacklist and autmatic filter them out the ranks.

to many fake, troll, bots account come every hours on Twitch.
    we streamers dont have to time for filter them out.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You should be able to create a twitch team as long as you have 1k subs or followers on any platform for your team or you as an individual. My team has 2.67k on youtube but non of our members are twitch partners.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Now that Predictions are a thing, how about letting viewers manage their points?
    I mod and therefore cannot use my points in that channel so I'd like the freedom of gifting a regular viewer or sub with user-defined quantities of points that cannot otherwise be used by me... or any mod for that matter.

This would give incentive for viewers to be more polite and more interactive.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Unban requests are great for the person being banned to have the last word.
    Why can't mods reply back to the banned?

The person could have been banned by a part-time mod and I have no idea of the details and therefore cannot assist making the unban request moot.

All viewer chat transcripts should remain accessible by mods at all times. Even when the said viewer isn't in chat, banned or when the stream is no longer online.
    If the username is spelled correctly the mod or broadcaster should have access to their chat records to support their argument.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Sometimes the wrong person get's a timeout, deleted message or ban due to the chat jumping with each new comment. Would it be possible to pause chat for whichever mod hovers their mouse over it or add a button or right-click context menu?

I have to moderate in multiple languages which I rely heavily on Google Translator, it's very hard to highlight and copy comments from chat when it's jumping up with each new comment. It needs a pause function for mods.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. it's a feature where you can show people who is viewing a video. I know that there is users in chat that can show the viewers but that is inaccurate for me.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. so i was reading redit about how some teams are actually getting twitch teams made with twitch support with out being partnered. i was wondering if there is any chance twitch affiliates will evently get the option to make their own teams me and 16 others was on a team none of us are partnered and would love to be able to have a team of our own that welcomes everyone like a family and are there for one another to show not all twitch teams treat ppl the way a lot of them do. and if some of the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. On the channels page it would be nice to be able to show more than 1 team. With many partnerships having their own teams and also being in teams with other streamers, it would be great to have an option to show 2 or 3 teams on the channel page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. We could easily access who we're following on our channel page a while ago, but now it's hidden in creator dashboard.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Twitch currently relies wholesale on other social media platforms for off stream engagement. Without Twitter, Discord, YouTube, and Facebook (to name only a few) viewers have little buy in. Twitch has a number of little communities that cross paths, but viewers have no inherent way to stay on the site and share their favorite streams, clips, emojis, and to keep in touch with other viewers. One way to combat harassment is to incentivize viewers to be less anonymous as well. Streamline the about me section and encourage the viewers to set up more in depth profiles for their sake, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make the linked game accounts visible, if I link one of my 2 or 3 Riot Games account i want to be able to see which one is conncected and possibly have a switch between them. That would avoid people to claim objects on the wrong account as it happened to me and loose 1 hr with the support to ask to change the accuont of the reward, thing that they are not able to do.

1: Visibility of system status

The design should always keep users informed about what is going on, through appropriate feedback within a reasonable amount…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. A lot of the time achievements are done to show them off, and on Twitch you can't see what people have accomplished stream-wise! I think it gives viewers and other streamers an idea of how a channel is doing in terms of progress and how active they are

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Hola Buenos días. Soy dj1_erizo en Twich. Y ayer probé esta plataforma por primera vez y al realizar las transmisiones, revisando los vídeos salen mal. Sale como en color verde y con el nombre de Twich en varias mini ventanas. Muchas gracias. Espero que se pueda resolver pronto este problema.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I think it would be really cool to implement drag and drop ordering of followed channels. Currently it sorts by most viewers, but a lot of the most popular streams I follow aren't the ones I care the most about. I have to click "See More" several times to see if my favorite streamers are online. Being able to customize the order and have it automatically save my preference would be awesome.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When you want to see a broadcast that already has been stopped, and you want to watch it again, the problem occurs when you can only view five broadcasts in the "Continue watching" tab. If you want to watch a broadcast that is older then the five most recent broadcast, you are out of luck.

And I don't think it would matter if it's already deleted, because chances are, it's still up. But if you really want to view an old broadcast that is still up, you gotta search and browse through thousands and thousands of broadcasts with a billion…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?