Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Twitch needs to add an option to allow users to add their pronouns to their profile! There's a browser extension which allows you to choose your pronouns, and it adds them as a badge next to your username. I would love to see this!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Volume normalization option across streamers. Some streamers just have a way louder setup than others.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Being able to tag your fellow streamers for clips, like FB photo tags where they have to accept to be added to be tagged to the video so viewers can more easily check out the rest of your group.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. add a configuration option in the channel to allow or reject the use of /me in the chat by the users.
    mods and bots can always use /me, but based on the configuration, /me is availableor not in the chat for "regular" users (no followers, followers, subs, vips)

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. I can't tell you how long I've been trying to find how to change your name on here its honestly been really frustrating. I use twitch currently as a way to watch streamers as I don't stream myself.
    I made this account some time ago with an old name i no longer associate with. So I looked it up to see if its possible and I read that it is and how to do it.
    So I followed the steps on each site meticulously but to no avail was I ever able to even get to an option of changing…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Web cam view is requested for streamers who streamed more than three hours. For safety reasons so the streamer won't fall alseep live and harmed themselves.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. As an artist on twitch I love the idea of being able to promote my work in the first place that people look when they click on my page. But that’s being covered by big dark screen and a panel telling everyone I’m not streaming at the moment. Like why add something to cover the only part of my profile that can be truly customized. I think the offline panels would be better suited for anywhere below that or as a smaller section so I could work around it at least. Because currently it sits smack dab in the middle…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. As an artist on twitch I love the idea of being able to promote my work in the first place that people look when they click on my page. But that’s being covered by big dark screen and a panel telling everyone I’m not streaming at the moment. Like why add something to cover the only part of my profile that can be truly customized. I think the offline panels would be better suited for anywhere below that or as a smaller section so I could work around it at least. Because currently it sits smack dab in the middle…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I think adding religious tags would be a very useful tool because it would help people like me who don't like swearing and suggestive themes find a safe place to chill and meet new people.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It has been more than 3 weeks since to check the process and I have more than the average and I still do not receive my affiliate confirmation

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. It is incredibly annoying to accidentally unfollow the streamers you've been following for years. Recently I've got my 2 years of following counter got reset. Ngl, I'm kinda mad for this. It'd be nice if we get it soon or more and more people will encounter this problem.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Should be able to link Twitter or Instagram so I can easily share I’m watching a stream to insta stories or Twitter feed

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add the TikTok logo to the links section in the About Pane so that it matches the rest of the other dominant respective social media links, such as twitter, discord, instagram, youtube, etc. Currently, it is the generic chain-link, which makes TikTok look highly out of place decide it being a huge platform for Twitch creators to find new followers from.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I think it would be a wonderful community building idea, that benefits Twitch, streamers and subscribers equally. So, a streamer could combine with other streamers to form a small network of similar streamers (either friends, people they stream with often, etc.) in which all parties must consent to joining. This network could have a name, and maybe a widget on members' channel pages. In any network members' chats, all subscribers to any of the channels in the network will have all of their subscriber badges from the network (and only the network!) in front of their names.

I realize this…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I just noticed my channel's vacation mode was on even though I was back to streaming for a week or so. I had no idea it was on!

How about some sort of an alert notification in your Stream Manager for when you go live and you still have the vacation mode for your channel on to prevent this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. With huge surge of DJs on Twitch it would be nice to have more genre specific tags available. There is a huge following in genres outside of the tags currently available. I would like to see Breakbeat and Drum and Bass added.

Thank You

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I log onto Twitch, and the first thing I get is a blaring rant from a user broadcasting a video I did not search for, look for, request, or even press "play" for. If this is an ad for your own video content, please allow people to search, and not get hit by your "most watched" list. I don't want to be a part of a demographic when I'm trying to create content of my own.

The problem lies in who's ads you put up as well. I'm not really willing to work hard putting together green energy program ideas…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. We could really use a "Are you still watching" button on mobile that would popup after 30/60 minutes of no user interaction on mobile devices.

I constantly fall asleep watching Twitch and by morning the phone battery is dead and very hot).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. It would be cool to add a new category : "Programming", for the programmers who want to have a relevant category for their activity.

It currently dont exists, and it is, in my opinion, pretty sad :/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?