Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Hi, I want to request a feature that add a "game filter" for the channel clips, this is really important for mods who makes recopilations for the streamer and is usefull for the "normal" user who is just watching clips of his favourite streamer because would make it more comfortable. Thank you for your time and sorry for my english :)

2 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A Mute button appears when you click on a streamer's avatar to open the Home, About, Schedule, Videos and Chat.

I would like an Pause button added next to the Mute button so I can conserve bandwidth and stop the distracting background motion when I try to read the About page.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. making a team channel

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. With the schedule feature allowing streamers to set their upcoming schedule, it would be great if that schedule could be used to show an agenda or calendar view of upcoming streams for channels a person follows. A tab could be added to the current "Following" page for "Upcoming" streams that would show the when the next scheduled streams are.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Small streamers are normally pushed to the bottom of a game channel or music genre. Sometimes user have to scroll all the way to the bottom for small channels if they even appear in the channel at all. Perhaps there should be a way for players to start trending or to be highlighted by Twitch once and a while to diversify the Twitch content maker situation. Also recommending games beyond the "fav five" of games to expand the viewer's interest and keep them engaged with Twitch as well.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. You can't put Alerts on Xbox One without a PC and it makes me sad. So please Twitch, find a way to add Alerts to Twitch on Xbox One.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1) Ability to search a single creator's channels videos "Filter by" or "Sorted by" the category of the video. So that if I'm only looking for "Just Chatting" videos I don't have to manually search them among latest or popular broadcasts.

2) And having that category search be so that it only features a list of the existing categories among the channel videos.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Im watching a new streamer and he is really good. Id like to RECOMMEND/SHARE his channel to my followers.

it would increase connectivity by 1000 fold if we had a button that would "Share channel with your follwers" then alll your followers would get a notification. and even if 5% responded that adds up to millions in no time. I can do the coding for you for free. #RobXbalboa

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add the ability for viewers to exchange points among themselves. For example, create a market where you can buy or sell the points of each streamer for money (or for bits) + transaction fee for a twitch and streamer like in steam market. (because streamers set unique rewards with too many points, and the market gets the opportunity to earn these rewards and make a profit for the twitch and streamer )

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Channel Points reward where you could post a texted message in the emote-only chat.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Not everyone likes dark theme, but as I see now I don't have a choice in my Creator Dashboard. That's just too painful for my eyes, but at the same time it's the main streamer's screen. I hope so much you will add an opportunity to switch it to the light one. Thanks!

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. We follow channels because we support them. And I know others are interested in who streamers support. Due to time zones hosting and auto-hosting tends to mean hosting the same few channels as most viewers are only gonna check out the host just after a stream or just before if they join the channel early. We could use a panel to list every channel we support, but when the followed channels list was public it already did that in a better way than a panel would because it showed art for each channel as well as just the name.

Allowing…

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. With huge surge of DJs on Twitch it would be nice to have more genre specific tags available. There is a huge following in genres outside of the tags currently available. I would like to see Breakbeat and Drum and Bass added.

Thank You

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. add an option to turn autoplay on and off. it's really annoying. if i wanted to watch the streams then i would click on it.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I log onto Twitch, and the first thing I get is a blaring rant from a user broadcasting a video I did not search for, look for, request, or even press "play" for. If this is an ad for your own video content, please allow people to search, and not get hit by your "most watched" list. I don't want to be a part of a demographic when I'm trying to create content of my own.

The problem lies in who's ads you put up as well. I'm not really willing to work hard putting together green energy program ideas…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. We could really use a "Are you still watching" button on mobile that would popup after 30/60 minutes of no user interaction on mobile devices.

I constantly fall asleep watching Twitch and by morning the phone battery is dead and very hot).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. It would be cool to add a new category : "Programming", for the programmers who want to have a relevant category for their activity.

It currently dont exists, and it is, in my opinion, pretty sad :/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I accidentally pressed the Unfollow button when I tried to press the Notification button. However, the follow was released immediately without further notice, so my follow record was initialized. Could you move the unfollow button or create an additional dialog to prevent accidental unfollowing?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Ultrawide streamers are definitely on the rare end, but we do exist.

It would be nice to have a tag for ultrawide streamers to use so users can find more ultrawide streamers to watch.

It will make it easier for small streamers with similar setups to form a community or even simply find another steamer to watch that fits your resolution.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?