Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. I like that we can have a set limit for a set reward per stream, but it would be cool if we could extend that option on a person by person basis, with another option for it to be a 1 time forever, or limited time per person - per stream. (for example, were I to be giving away something in a game but only want to give one per person this would be an amazing feature)

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have noticed that people's Follower numbers don't show the exact number any more, just like YouTube with the update.
    I for one prefer to see the actual amount of Followers I have and refuse to live with this, and not having to keep going to another website just to check how many my own channel has.
    Don't make this a permanent thing.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. 多個視窗重疊下滑鼠點歪點到實況臺取消追隨,不但累積的追隨日期沒了,還要等實況主設定的追隨時間滿才能發話,好難過..

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Streamers should be able to disable founder badges on their own channel so that the subscriber loyalty badges show instead, rather than the viewer having to disable it site wide.
    This would be useful for small channels who only have a few subscribers, but have paid for or designed their own subscriber badges, and for any channels that just prefer everyone to have loyalty badges.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. twitch editors shoule be able to change channel points rewards because my friend wants me to change it but it wont let me even with twitch editor permission

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add the ability to group a bunch of followed channels under the same category/folder.

For example ESL_CSGO usually has more than one stream going as they stream multiple games, so it would be good if I could label all the streams under the same category/folder which would make tracking them to see which one's live a lot easier.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. The front page of Twitch is overwhelmed with "recommended channels" and is great at face value but, what if a viewer could customize the front page of Twitch to there liking? To only see discovered broadcasts they customized with tools provided on the main page. For example, Viewers would click on a cogwheel per se and filter out broadcasts with a multiple choice of boxes that can be changed at will and stay like that until otherwise. If I only want to see Twitch affiliate streams with webcam that have less then 10 viewers and only playing FPS games a…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make Channel Points Relevant make it to where viewers could earn free sub or bits or something meaningful from cashing in channel points. Current prizes just dont do it viewers tbh just lol at the channel point prizes. I like the idea of channel points just up the prizes to get peoples attention. At the moment i just dont see alot of interaction from viewers with current meta....

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It's great that I can visit my channel on Twitch.tv and add my streaming information, but that's not going to make my streaming better via the app. What I would like is to preset the Stream information panel and pull them up as I use them (ie. Sims 4- Casual Build, AMA, Chat for one option, Game X FPS- FPS, MMORG, Viewer Join-in, Podcast- Just Chatting, Podcast, TOPIC X) that I use over and over. SO that way I don't have to keep re-pasting from a text file information I already know I'm going to re-use.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. The way Recommended Channels work today I have no idea, but I want the possibility to either remove a stream from that list or mark it as Not Interesting (in order to improve the selection process on this, if there is one).

I am constantly getting Pink_Sparkles stream in my first row of recommended channels, and I couldn't be less interested in her.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Use bypass links to allow users to perform behaviours like:

• Skip to Chat

• Skip to Content

• Skip to Followed Channels

This isn't particularly well broken out, but the order of the page follows something like a JIRA in that there's a lot to go through.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I started a community challenge where ppl need to speend a certain amount of channel points to start a giveaway. Many people just use their mobile phone or tablet to watch my stream and arent able to see the community challenge on the twitch app. After telling me that they cant see it, the whole thing just got obsolete. Please add it to mobile too.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. With the schedule feature allowing streamers to set their upcoming schedule, it would be great if that schedule could be used to show an agenda or calendar view of upcoming streams for channels a person follows. A tab could be added to the current "Following" page for "Upcoming" streams that would show the when the next scheduled streams are.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Due to CoVid-19, it would be nice if Twitch had features or another entity devoted to teaching. (twitch.teacher.com?) Teachers can create a profile with multiple channels for the types of classes that they teach (different sciences and math for example). With each channel/class, the teacher can send a registration to a student's email to create an account or link the class/channel to an existing account. Teachers can host classes privately to their students for chatting purposes, students will receive notifications when their private class has gone live, and after the live event is done the video can be publicly available…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Twitch added this amazing list to help us customize our channel point list beside the basic 5 we get, however I would like to see some automated options in there.

They added a couple Twitch-related rewards and they might be hard to keep track of while also playing games like:
    - Timeout
    - Emote-only Chat
    - Ad Time
    Since these are all Twitch related I was hoping they could be automated, or at least give us the option for it. Especially the Emote-only can be a pain to keep track on as it's time related and all.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. He would like a ranking for chain points to see who has the most points. You can find it in the dashboard or with an extension.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show in emote menu or bit menu the emote rewards. or show the next emote you will unlock with bits

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. One handy feature that would help new streamers would be an "add to auto-host list" button. This would allow users to add other channels to their lists without having to copy and paste their name or search them. This way, new streamers looking to build up their list can search for channels that stream similar content and add them without having to navigate back to the setting panel every time.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. When searching for a streamer's particular past broadcasts, it would help to have categories for each particular game (similar to how it is on the "browse" section), makeable playlists to watch later, and exact date of upload (instead of "1 month ago", "1 year ago". etc.). This would make things much easier for those of us who do not always watch live and like to watch particular games by particular streamers.

For example: I wanted to watch a Persona 5 stream (which is usually 100-200 hrs) from 2 years ago. I tried to manually search and got only 10 results…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?