Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

1. Give users a setting to set a specific user's information that appears on their profile to being invisible and vice versa.

Give users a setting to set a specific user's information that appears on their profile to being invisible and vice versa.

The reason is because in a case where a user either spammed, harassed or set up a bot account to link to a broadcaster's twitch profile using the Followers, following, chat logs on videos, etc... currently there is no method of making sure that user's information is prevented from being linked or viewed on or to the broadcaster's profile.

It should be called a dissociate link. It should prevent all forms of visual appearance of the banned person from…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow Twitch Viewers personal volume control over Streamer's multiple audio outputs.

Whether it's music being streamed alongside a streamer's activities, or the depth of in-game volume you can hear over their mic. (I have no means of achieving the latter.) In regard to the former, let me give a shot at acting as if I know a little about programming...Would it be possible to allow the viewer to "modify" the volume slider located in the streamer's AutoDJ preferences @ nightbot.tv; through the means of a command in the viewer chat; i.e. !nightbot audio2 (value 0 - 100) ... a slider amongst the Twitch UI (above the current audio slider) would be…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base