Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. There is a streamer GameThrillers who is being harassed and has been harassed for over 6 months, He has been making new accounts daily /offensive names
    harassing him. twitch needs to do something the whole GT /GameThrillers community wants something done. You also know what's even worse . He spam reported him and he got banned when GameThrillers reported him he was the one to get banned liek comon Please do something. and not just a little 4 day susspenison. please do something a little bit bigger its unbelievable how this is still going on please and thankyou do something…

1 vote
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. editable Screens you can select & activate at relevant times before, during & after the broadcast
    ( at least until you produce your own free to use obs system)

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. streams that happen later that day or night. obviously it would depend on streamers making the notifications but i think they would since it would probably help with the lull of not many users watching when they first go live. also would be cool for the people watching, since they'd be more likely to catch their favorite streamers when they're on, since they can see that they will be and plan their day or whatever accordingly, instead of having to hope that when the streamer goes live, they happen to be able to watch the stream right then.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I log onto Twitch, and the first thing I get is a blaring rant from a user broadcasting a video I did not search for, look for, request, or even press "play" for. If this is an ad for your own video content, please allow people to search, and not get hit by your "most watched" list. I don't want to be a part of a demographic when I'm trying to create content of my own.

The problem lies in who's ads you put up as well. I'm not really willing to work hard putting together green energy program ideas…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. We could really use a "Are you still watching" button on mobile that would popup after 30/60 minutes of no user interaction on mobile devices.

I constantly fall asleep watching Twitch and by morning the phone battery is dead and very hot).

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Now you get auto play on entering the twitch.tv. Now when there are music streams and you have headsets on, the music is very very load. It's very unexpected and unpleasant.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bonjour,
    Je ne sais pas si je suis le seul mais actuellement mon nombre de nouveau followers ne va pas du tout avec mon nombre de followers! il y a marqué 212 nouveaux followers pourtant j'en ai que 59? est-ce un bug?
    Je ne trouvais pas ou contacter le support alors je poste ça ici je m'en excuse !
    Si vous trouvez comment m'aider je vous en remercie par avance!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. It would be cool to add a new category : "Programming", for the programmers who want to have a relevant category for their activity.

It currently dont exists, and it is, in my opinion, pretty sad :/

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I accidentally pressed the Unfollow button when I tried to press the Notification button. However, the follow was released immediately without further notice, so my follow record was initialized. Could you move the unfollow button or create an additional dialog to prevent accidental unfollowing?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I cant get started to be affiliated even though i already completed my achievements when i press the button "get started" it tells me Sorry. Unless you’ve got a time machine, that content is unavailable.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Ultrawide streamers are definitely on the rare end, but we do exist.

It would be nice to have a tag for ultrawide streamers to use so users can find more ultrawide streamers to watch.

It will make it easier for small streamers with similar setups to form a community or even simply find another steamer to watch that fits your resolution.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Add an option to require a certain view time before being able to follow. May help prevent botting and actually allow people to control how dedicated their fan base is

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. The chat identity symbol inteferes with chat, is anoying and shouldn't have been implemented! Please reverse this!!

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. At the moment the info we have for a stream before going directly into watching is; a thumbnail, the stream title, streamer name, category & tags. I would like to also have a stream uptime counter in this section. This would let you know where the stream is up to without going onto the page to find out.

Perhaps adding a small uptime counter on the bottom right of the thumbnail, opposite the viewer count or something along those lines.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hola buenos días/noches. Les quería comentar un problema que no es muy grave pero sí que me fastidia. El caso es que yo en varios canales le he dado a dejar de seguir por error y al seguirle otra vez toda la antigüedad registrada que había hasta el momento se resetea. Y es algo que me ha fastidiado mucho como por ejemplo en canales como en el de Ibai que le empezé a seguir en twitch a principios del 2020, pero el 1 de noviembre sin querer le dí a dejar de seguir y ahora pone que le sigo desde…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. I have an idea, but I'm not a programmer, so please forgive me for some imperfections.

How about Twitch stream notifications in apps like Instagram / Facebook etc.

Let's say the creator has a verified account on Twitch and Social Media. The same situation applies to the viewer who follows him. Would it be a problem if the viewer received a Social Media notification when the creator started the stream?

greetings

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Non riesco a cambiare l'indirizzo email che ho sbagliato a scrivere durante l'accesso

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 1 vote