Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Recently, small raids (under 5 viewers) stopped showing up in chat, which excludes small streamers from getting recognized by the streamer. For large streamers it makes sense to set the limit to a higher number, but smaller streamers may want to acknowledge even a 1 or 2 person raid. Letting mods change this setting on the fly will prevent a possible raid notification spam

81 votes
    Sign in Sign in with: OpenID Connect
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

7 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A lot of military veterans use streaming as a way to connect to the community and re-integrate with society. This would allow other veteran streamers find and support other veterans in there pursuit of building a safe community for veterans.

32 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A while back the main graph on Channel Analytics changed to show statistics based on the day instead of the stream. This means that if you stream past midnight, you get two bars, one for the statistics before midnight, the other for the statistics after midnight.

Statistics on Twitch are almost only relevant per stream, not day, and this change has made it a much less helpful representation.

Please change this back!

30 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Having a channel-specific badge that viewers can display could be a great way to allow users to flaunt long-term viewership in a channel. Similar to the way that a channel-specific bit badge operates, viewers could choose to invest Channel Points in to this badge which would upgrade to a fancier version at whatever cutoff points Twitch decides upon. This can also serve as a good catch-all purpose Channel Points redemption for channels that don't have or want extensive Channel Point options available.

46 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. No two weeks of streaming are the same for me as a variety streamer.

Even those people who play the same game every day tend to switch up the focus point of their content.

The current 'day of the week and time' doesn't allow us to schedule any further than 7 days ahead. Instead, could we please just get a simple calendar function?

We could schedule streams much further in advance to bookmark game releases, sponsored content or even upcoming holidays/absences (giving our audience plenty more warning)

Then for those who ARE doing the same content each week, simply have…

95 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. What else do we need in our Nerd Life? Correct, the new Category from Digimon 2020 TCG.

Please vote this Up guys <3

18 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Channel points would benefit from having more options. Give streamers the ability to put a redemption on a cooldown per user and per redemption so we aren't getting spammed with 10 hydration checks in one minute etc.

Allowing moderator access to channel points could be cool too. Have a redemption that we can type a command and have it work automatically. Examples:
    "Time myself out for 1 minute!" /timout [user] 60
    "Emote only chat!" /emoteonly

Even better would be a double command with a box for a time interval, so:
    "VIP for a day!" /vip [user] | duration 24:00:00 |…

53 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please add the game Argent Saga to the game categories list.

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. [ENG] I would like you to implement an easier and more aesthetic way of ordering the channel panels. Every time a new panel is added or one is removed, everything is disorganized. It could be divided by fixed columns of 4 or 5, then we could decide if in "Colum 1" put a number of panels / extensions and in "Column 2" different ones.

[ESP] Quisiera que implementan una formas mas facil y estetica de ordenar los paneles del canal. Cada vez que se agrega un panel nuevo o se elimina uno, se desorganiza todo. Podria ser dividido por columnas…

9 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dear Twitch,

Hello, I am one of users who use your services.
    Recently, I found out that I couldn't follow other channels. So, I'm looking for the reason why i can't follow the other channels.
    Then I found out that Twitch users can only follow 2,000 channels.
    Though 2,000 seems like a large enough number, but it means 'following' is a resource that will be exhausted one day.
    I've told the problem on Twitch Support service, but the only answer I've got is that "We can't tell when the problem is solved, but we will solve it someday."
    If so,…

53 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow streamers and/or mods to view the points for each viewer, and to add/remove points from viewers in their channel. (This will also give streamers the option to manually transfer points from any other point system.)

84 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

13 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I think as a matter of principal, a streamer should be able to reset everyone's channel points down to 0 if they choose. It's their channel and they should have the ability to reset everything back to square one. I have a personal experience to why I really require a reset button for this.

I enabled channel points way back when the feature was first introduced with the intent of adding custom redemptions down the line. Well last month I added them and I'm in the predicament where I can't set values for them fairly. I have people who have…

31 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I follow quite a lot of streamers, some of which are far bigger than others, and I'm sure this is a common problem. If there was an option to pin a channel, so it was always on your sidebar when they're online, regardless of viewer count, it would be super convenient. Would also help the smaller streamers along most likely!
    Just a small thing which would be nice I think :)
    Thanks!

49 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Being able to personalize moderator and VIP badges could be a great addition to give originality to the channels and with the logos related to their channel.

29 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Use of the "LGBTQIA+" tag by straight CIS people can be confusing. Please add an "Ally Of LGBTQIA+" tag that we can use.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Recently, I've been interested in education-related content. I noticed that Twitch doesn't have a category for it, but it has a category for politics. Would it be possible to create an education category as well? I find it difficult to sift through a general category to find education content. Please consider this.

4 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I have noticed that people's Follower numbers don't show the exact number any more, just like YouTube with the update.
    I for one prefer to see the actual amount of Followers I have and refuse to live with this, and not having to keep going to another website just to check how many my own channel has.
    Don't make this a permanent thing.

5 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. To my friends on Twitch,

Affiliates work hard to make their channels great. It would be excellent to have the ability to have a badge next to our names, similarly to the verified badge Partners get but obviously with a subtle difference.

24 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streamer should be able to toggle the default "going live notifications" (push/web/email/etc) so they can test stream briefly. Perhaps an option to send that notification manually once they are sure everything is working.

19 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?