Translate Ideas and Comments
Choose language:
There was an error during translation

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Channel: Panels, settings, profile, notification, etc

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

1. Please let us delete Followers. I had some trolls in my channel, creating stupid usernames including my channelname.

I reported them over a week now and twitch is doing nothing. This accounts still exist....

I dont want them in my follower list! I dont want them to get a mail, when i go live to remember them "Hej, he is online again, lets get there and troll him again"!
    If someone is trolling, following and gets a mail everytime, when the streamer is going live, he can start over and over to create troll accounts.
    So: PLEASE! Let use remove…

178 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dear Twitch,

Hello, I am one of users who use your services.
    Recently, I found out that I couldn't follow other channels. So, I'm looking for the reason why i can't follow the other channels.
    Then I found out that Twitch users can only follow 2,000 channels.
    Though 2,000 seems like a large enough number, but it means 'following' is a resource that will be exhausted one day.
    I've told the problem on Twitch Support service, but the only answer I've got is that "We can't tell when the problem is solved, but we will solve it someday."
    If so,…

54 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A while back the main graph on Channel Analytics changed to show statistics based on the day instead of the stream. This means that if you stream past midnight, you get two bars, one for the statistics before midnight, the other for the statistics after midnight.

Statistics on Twitch are almost only relevant per stream, not day, and this change has made it a much less helpful representation.

Please change this back!

30 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I talked to StreamElements to get an alert for highlight messages in the new channel points feature, but they said this is not possible because of the API, I don't know how that works, but they said they need the API to make the alert working this will be possible soon?

15 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Every recent major change that has been push edout to content creators have been usually met with an immensity of upset or annoyance for the sake of that we as content creators have to deal with these changes being enforced on us without any kind of prior opportunity to try things out, to give feedback on if these changes would be beneficial to us as content creator.

The most recent example being the Unban Request manager. This is absolute not needed for a majority of streamers because when someone is banned, it's a permanent situation. Having to receive an unban…

13 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. If the channel owner has passed away for any reason, their channel should be memorialized by their family member or a friend who knew them both online during their streams & offline as in IRL. I'm suggesting this because a fellow affiliate XavyCakes4u recently passed away from an unknown cause. I was unaware of it until partner KiitLock brought it up through Twitter.

10 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. How about we have a leader board for channel points so everyone (even the channel owner & their moderators) can see who has how many points. The channel owner would be the only person to give out channel points on their own terms.

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. With the recent uptick in misconduct allegations within the Twitch community I think that there is something that can be done to provide streamers, their moderators, and viewers a safer and more welcoming entertainment platform. As a veteran of the United States Air Force I have been required to take many hours of assault prevention and response training along with suicide awareness training. This training is typically done through an initiative called Culture of Respect or Green Dot Training which can be found here https://cultureofrespect.org/program/green-dot-etc/ . This is a call for Twitch to partner with Culture of Respect and make…

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hello Twitch!

I would like to submit a suggestion in the form of a schedule update.

I feel it would be beneficial to have these options to choose from for schedule mode display:

Full Month
    2 Week
    1 Week

The profile owner(streamer) will should then have an option to set which calendar mode to display on the panel board.

Secondly, communication is key, especially when connecting with your followers and subscribers.

It would be a great idea to have an option to opt-in to sending automatic calendar alerts to subscribers only. That would be a wonderful perk!

Calendar Embedding

For…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I think a great way of helping the community grow and helping people grow is by adding the option to stream together on the same screen. By inviting a channel to stream with you on your channel, you, in turn, stream on their channel as well and you end up sharing viewership and growing together with your friends. A great way of doing it is by looking at the multistre.am website and going to layout 4, or by joining both chats together so that both you, and your partner can interact with the chat together without having the problem of…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Hype train participants may want to know 1) the hype train difficulty level that is set by the streamer, and 2) the amount of points it requires to trigger a train for that particular stream.

Perhaps an option to display it on a stream panel could be implemented.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. di essere piu precisi le spiegazioni per arrivare al modo di capire meglio come funziona i menu' di twitch e altre cose

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The Twitch point ToS says "Points cannot otherwise be exchanged for items that have value outside of the website" but i have seen several screenshots of Twitch personnel giving the "OK" for streamers to offer their merch as a reward. If merch Items are allowed it should say it in the ToS.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Dear twitch,
    What about to try reply my emails that im sending to you for a half year? I got ban from you for nothing and how you deal with this? IGNORE ME or sending me mail that you dont have informations about me - after my answere with informations about me - again and again IGNORE! NOTHING
    Do something with your system! Stop banning when streamer did nothing wrong! And for half year? Girl showing ***** get ban for one day, me for nothing, for “photo in lingerie” ban for half year! WHERE IS EQUALITY OF RIGHTS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Every time I stream my channel doesn't show up in the game directory and at times doesn't even show me online. I am showing online and share my activity. I do not have mature content setting on. I have reset my stream key to attempt to fix issue. I have a new PC, and switched from Streamlabs OBS to OBS studio. I also streamed directly from PS4 and nothing appears to work to show my channel online. Is there a setting that I'm missing or are there others dealing with similar issues?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. I think tags are a great way to find streamers easily so I think Twitch should encourage streamers to use tags

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. This tag would be helpful to reach viewers who are interested in multiple areas of health and wellness and let them know that your stream is open to engaging in this topic.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. There is a streamer GameThrillers who is being harassed and has been harassed for over 6 months, He has been making new accounts daily /offensive names
    harassing him. twitch needs to do something the whole GT /GameThrillers community wants something done. You also know what's even worse . He spam reported him and he got banned when GameThrillers reported him he was the one to get banned liek comon Please do something. and not just a little 4 day susspenison. please do something a little bit bigger its unbelievable how this is still going on please and thankyou do something…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add an option to require a certain view time before being able to follow. May help prevent botting and actually allow people to control how dedicated their fan base is

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. The chat identity symbol inteferes with chat, is anoying and shouldn't have been implemented! Please reverse this!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?